Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327912 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #180 on: September 05, 2012, 04:38:10 PM »

Oh yay.
    A Typhlosion.
    Whoopty-doo.
    I am so happy.
    I wasted all my enthusiasm and energy jumping around like a crazy maniac at the excitement of his release. I shall do the stuff that is left for him soon...after I play as him of course Cheesy

Also, it would've been cool if you gave him a Rollout/Spindash/Egg Roll style Flame Wheel as a special.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: September 05, 2012, 04:49:41 PM »

the FS could work since it would fit him there are some marios psas with that FS Tongue

The diference between charixard n-b and typhlosion side B is charizard n-b weakens with time and loses range and you have to wait some time to be full again while typhlosion is always at 100% this makes it op imagine bowser and charizard flame never weakneed they would just gather epic amounts of damage using the n-B only if you want to make the fixing balancing  then do and send me the file with the stuff you cant fix that need fixing, i could probably make that fs if i find the mario psa that had that working.

What do you think about 10 to 15 for the damage? maybe less range too?
    Doing his FS would be great too because he would the first new PSA for the project with a FS. Also with Zed's idea what do you think about him going into Flame wheel and shooting straight forward and whoever he hits gets caught in the FS.
    I fixed his model too. His eyes look perfect, i'll updated the download with the new models.

Post Merge: September 05, 2012, 05:15:38 PM
    Oh yay.
    A Typhlosion.
    Whoopty-doo.
    I am so happy.
    I wasted all my enthusiasm and energy jumping around like a crazy maniac at the excitement of his release. I shall do the stuff that is left for him soon...after I play as him of course Cheesy

Also, it would've been cool if you gave him a Rollout/Spindash/Egg Roll style Flame Wheel as a special.

Im stoked to see what picture you use for his CSPs. I couldnt find one decent one on anywhere on the internet. Lol

Oh another thing. Animations for Empoleon are about 75% done, Groudon we got most of his A moves , Dragonite we got his a moves and one B, and Tyranitar we have his A moves as well.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:19:52 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: September 05, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »

What do you think about 10 to 15 for the damage? maybe less range too?
    Doing his FS would be great too because he would the first new PSA for the project with a FS. Also with Zed's idea what do you think about him going into Flame wheel and shooting straight forward and whoever he hits gets caught in the FS.
    I fixed his model too. His eyes look perfect, i'll updated the download with the new models.

Post Merge: September 05, 2012, 05:15:38 PM
    Im stoked to see what picture you use for his CSPs. I couldnt find one decent one on anywhere on the internet. Lol

Oh another thing. Animations for Empoleon are about 75% done, Groudon we got most of his A moves , Dragonite we got his a moves and one B, and Tyranitar we have his A moves as well.
    glad to see some progress on groudon and empoleon your are gonna make him on falco? it will be hard to loose scizor for many pokemon lovers imo, same for tyranytar and dragonite  unless they arent over charizard.

i would leavue the side B like it is  make it end correctly when typhlosion closes his mouth  stopping the damage and gfx on that frame just make it send the oponent away slowly so you can still gather so decent damage 15% sounds a good ammount for a side B, well that idea could work since link FS works like that  he rushes if hits anyone it starts the fire collumn  it would need animations for the dash and the connect  part like links.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: September 05, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »

Thanks Carnage! That helped fix Zoroark's eyes too Cheesy

Now, Quick feedback
    A,A,A - damage is fine but in the animation, he pulls back on the last hit, he should step forward instead of backward.
    Forward tilt - 26% is a bit too much imo, even if it's if both hits connect. The animation needs work, not fluent. Feels more like a smash attack than a tilt.
    Down tilt - looks more like a forward tilt, why does it send the opponent flying upwards? I don't think an attack that is supposed to be a down tilt but jabs forward should send someone directly upwards.
    Up Tilt - Damage is fine, animation is fine, range is fine, knockback is fine.

Forward Smash - Perhaps my favorite move on the PSA, just needs a bit more increase in percentage, maybe 20%, 22% half charge, 25% full charge?
    Down Smash - perhaps a tiny bit more start up time, it's too fast for a move that hits both sides at once. Maybe you should make him do a spinning firebreath instead? This one also needs damage to be raised a bit maybe 19% and full charged 23%.
    Up Smash - I'm not so much a fan of this move for its damage, but that's all, and it should slightly pull towards the flames in my opinion.

Dash Attack - I think he should do a flame wheel instead of a kick. I'm not really a fan of this move either.

Neatral B - If you could somehow make it a hold to charge move and he releases it when you release the button, that'd be better. He disappears on the 4th charge level. Damage is fine and so is range.
    Side B - If you can get it to work and possibly look(though not necessary) like Charizard's or Bowsers then it's fine, but right now it's OP. It'd still be nice if this was a flame wheel like Jigglypuff's rollout or Yoshi's egg roll.
    Down B - feels like Wario's Down Smash only weirder to hit with. It's easier to hit with if used above an opponent. Should have end lag after.
    Up B - It doesn't travel upwards on the ground, and he does it twice. In the air, 14 damage is good. Would be better if he had a bit more mobility to the sides.

NAir - Should be the UAir, looks like a UAir.
    FAir - Should be the NAir, looks like an NAir
    BAir - Should be the FAir, looks like an FAir. BAir should be similar to FSmash but less hits/dmg/etc.
    DAir - 27% is kinda too much I think, for an aerial. Four of those alone will get someone to 100%
    UAir - I don't really like this move, it's kinda weird looking, maybe you should make the swaps I said above XD

If you do make the swaps, the New Up Air (current Neutral Air) should be a multihit move that does 5 hits of 2+2+3+5+7

FS still of course needs work

His run feels the same speed as his fast walk.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:29:37 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: September 05, 2012, 07:38:11 PM »

glad to see some progress on groudon and empoleon your are gonna make him on falco? it will be hard to loose scizor for many pokemon lovers imo, same for tyranytar and dragonite  unless they arent over charizard.

i would leavue the side B like it is  make it end correctly when typhlosion closes his mouth  stopping the damage and gfx on that frame just make it send the oponent away slowly so you can still gather so decent damage 15% sounds a good ammount for a side B, well that idea could work since link FS works like that  he rushes if hits anyone it starts the fire collumn  it would need animations for the dash and the connect  part like links.

Okay cool that shouldnt be a problem to do, I'll just reduce the loop time on the graphics and hitboxes. I will do the animation for the FS pretty soon, maybe tonight.
    and were actually putting Empoleon over Ike, Tyranitar over Diddy, and Dragonite over pit. Lol

Thanks Carnage! That helped fix Zoroark's eyes too Cheesy

Now, Quick feedback
    A,A,A - damage is fine but in the animation, he pulls back on the last hit, he should step forward instead of backward.
    Forward tilt - 26% is a bit too much imo, even if it's if both hits connect. The animation needs work, not fluent. Feels more like a smash attack than a tilt.
    Down tilt - looks more like a forward tilt, why does it send the opponent flying upwards? I don't think an attack that is supposed to be a down tilt but jabs forward should send someone directly upwards.
    Up Tilt - Damage is fine, animation is fine, range is fine, knockback is fine.

Forward Smash - Perhaps my favorite move on the PSA, just needs a bit more increase in percentage, maybe 20%, 22% half charge, 25% full charge?
    Down Smash - perhaps a tiny bit more start up time, it's too fast for a move that hits both sides at once. Maybe you should make him do a spinning firebreath instead? This one also needs damage to be raised a bit maybe 19% and full charged 23%.
    Up Smash - I'm not so much a fan of this move for its damage, but that's all, and it should slightly pull towards the flames in my opinion.

Dash Attack - I think he should do a flame wheel instead of a kick. I'm not really a fan of this move either.

Neatral B - If you could somehow make it a hold to charge move and he releases it when you release the button, that'd be better. He disappears on the 4th charge level. Damage is fine and so is range.
    Side B - If you can get it to work and possibly look(though not necessary) like Charizard's or Bowsers then it's fine, but right now it's OP. It'd still be nice if this was a flame wheel like Jigglypuff's rollout or Yoshi's egg roll.
    Down B - feels like Wario's Down Smash only weirder to hit with. It's easier to hit with if used above an opponent. Should have end lag after.
    Up B - It doesn't travel upwards on the ground, and he does it twice. In the air, 14 damage is good. Would be better if he had a bit more mobility to the sides.

NAir - Should be the UAir, looks like a UAir.
    FAir - Should be the NAir, looks like an NAir
    BAir - Should be the FAir, looks like an FAir. BAir should be similar to FSmash but less hits/dmg/etc.
    DAir - 27% is kinda too much I think, for an aerial. Four of those alone will get someone to 100%
    UAir - I don't really like this move, it's kinda weird looking, maybe you should make the swaps I said above XD

If you do make the swaps, the New Up Air (current Neutral Air) should be a multihit move that does 5 hits of 2+2+3+5+7

FS still of course needs work

His run feels the same speed as his fast walk.

Yeah from what i hear the third hit needs work Lol. And definitely the damage for his forward tilt is way too much. I didn't even realize it was that high. I'll reduce the damage and change the animation so he doesn't pull back as far before attacking so it looks more like a quick A attack. But as for his down tilt, i actually used charizards animation, and links trajectory for their down As. I will probably change the direction but i think the animation is fine.
    The Dash Attack is yes, Lame. But i dont think im going to go with flame wheel for it because hes already got flame wheel for his forward A air, and hes going to use it for his FS too so i dont want to over use it.
    I like the down B, but i think a lag afterwords would make the animation look better.
    Im not the best with action codding, so i used Up B Links as a base for Typhlosions for now, and i do plan to change it.
    The Air attacks i will consider, but i prefer them the way they are. Which attack is which i mean, but i should reduce the damage on his down A air, and i'll definitely look at his run speed

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: September 05, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »

I really think the aerials should be changed around though. His Back Air hits forward, his neutral air looks like he's attacking upwards, his forward air hits in place, and his up air just seems odd. Like physics-wise it seems odd. o.o
    As for the Flame Wheel stuff, his neutral air doesn't really seem like a Flame Wheel, this is what Flame Wheel looks like in the anime:

It's a burning Rollout attack.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:12:15 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: September 06, 2012, 02:20:10 AM »

I really think the aerials should be changed around though. His Back Air hits forward, his neutral air looks like he's attacking upwards, his forward air hits in place, and his up air just seems odd. Like physics-wise it seems odd. o.o
    As for the Flame Wheel stuff, his neutral air doesn't really seem like a Flame Wheel, this is what Flame Wheel looks like in the anime:

It's a burning Rollout attack.

to make flame wheel look like that it would need a custom imported and animated gfx  and  i doubt anyone would make a custom gfx

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: September 06, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »

i might be able to design the model and texture but it will need a constant flaming effect

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: September 06, 2012, 09:24:08 PM »

i might be able to design the model and texture but it will need a constant flaming effect
    There ya go Carnage Cheesy there's someone willing to do it :3

And it'd be easy to animate. just make it spin and leave a fire trail as it rolls.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #189 on: September 07, 2012, 01:04:33 PM »

Should it be thicker and bigger than sonics sphere or thinner and and bigger well tell me how it should be compared to sonics sphere

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: September 07, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »

Should it be thicker and bigger than sonics sphere or thinner and and bigger well tell me how it should be compared to sonics sphere
    the bigger part can be done by animations since the gfx model needs to be small to fit in the link.pac

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: September 07, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »

so the dimensions dont matter? and i have an idea but it may require permission

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: September 07, 2012, 01:56:56 PM »

I'd say just make it a wheel shape that you imagine Typhlosion would curl into the size of. o.o Just a wheel like the Wheelie characters from Kirby.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: September 07, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »

did u see the kirby meteor dash psa?  
    the sphere is in there and im hoping the flame textures will be transparent but if it will be animated i dont know if u want to have them seperately so u can have the sphere spin and the flames spin in different directions the fire fox model can also be used
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:51:53 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: September 07, 2012, 02:21:48 PM »

did u see the kirby meteor dash psa?  
    the sphere is in there and im hoping the flame textures will be transparent but if it will be animated i dont know if u want to have them seperately so u can have the sphere spin and the flames spin in different directions the fire fox model can also be used

If you're using the sphere, can you make it more tire shaped?
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:51:28 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: