Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey just wanted to notify you guys, A Haxorus Import was just released over Bowser today (the rig is ok, but not perfect) Just wondering if we will see a PSA of it, it is my favorite dragon type (though no one else cares XD)


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on October 28, 2012, 07:55:14 PM
Hey just wanted to notify you guys, A Haxorus Import was just released over Bowser today (the rig is ok, but not perfect) Just wondering if we will see a PSA of it, it is my favorite dragon type (though no one else cares XD)
the model is all blocky  just look at it, it seems someone didnt smoothed him out or something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 28, 2012, 11:09:42 PM #362 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:15:58 PM by POKE MASTER
Yeah I wasn't expecting that to be a good rig either because of the way the pictures looked and.....judging by the stuff in his vault; he only knows how to do texture hacks. So I wasn't expecting his first import to be OUTSTANDING

If models are a problem though I should have you guys know I have access to almost all of the Pokepark Wii 1 AND 2 Pokemon Models fully hexed with bones and everything. But it would be up to someone else to put them over another character.

do you wanna make a  second version of tyhplosion over link ?

Quote from: Flygon on October 22, 2012, 03:43:05 AM
Yeah, I forgot to ask. Was my Kyogre usefull?

Actually hes perfect from what ive seen, we just haven't started his PSA just yet.

Quote from: SSBBhacker00 on October 28, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
just out of random stupidity could you make a Lopunny PSA over peach. I have some of the moves on mind. don't know what moves should go on which button combo, but yeah...

Attract (special hold for longer distance) ( like "zss's stun", except slightly longer) (manaphy heart for attack appearence)

Sweet Kiss (down special) (like the deku nut) (near ranged combat)(won't hurt you)

Assist (forward special) (sends out pokeball/ assist tropy)

Rage (one of the taunts) (allows a curry effect)

Bounce(recovery) (has sonic height) (can be used up to 3 times) (can look almost like ZSSs down special, partially (minus the kick at the end)


etc. those are just few. if you can think of anymore, that would be cool. that is just a small idea that you guys could do. i wanna see that. that would be cool.

Good Luck. (reminder: you don't have to do this, it is just an idea.)(i know how to make PSAs, but not the custom attacks like the ones mentioned above. I only know how to make an increased damage and put damage variables that don't have one such as Wait1.)


The coding for these attacks shouldnt be too much of a problem for us to finish, we'll keep these moves in mind when we start her PSA.

Quote from: Aelia on October 30, 2012, 12:04:21 AM
do you wanna make a  second version of tyhplosion over link ?

Yeah its pretty much done, im just waiting on the Flame Wheel graphic to be finished to release it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

October 30, 2012, 08:19:08 PM #365 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:23:29 PM by SSBBhacker00
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on October 30, 2012, 06:58:48 PM

The coding for these attacks shouldnt be too much of a problem for us to finish, we'll keep these moves in mind when we start her PSA.
Thank you! although it was just an idea, that would be great! I've always wanted a Pokemon in brawl to have those moves... once again, if you do this, thank you. good luck. btw. is there a full walkthrough on how to make your own PSAs (video-wise like on youtube). You know like Master Ganon's moves or Ether Bowser moves. that really sounds interesting. even making the items look like they are attacks, like what i mentioned above for the custom moveset.  That would be cool. Is there a video that shows how to do that? kind of... If you do this, could you send me the link to it and i will see if it meets the requirements. btw. I've seen the typhlosion PSA. I like how you move swapped some of Bowser moves. that was cool. how do you do that too? sorry if i'm asking so many questions. I just wanna learn more about PSA's the PSA v.2.70, and how PSA's can be used/edited via Brawlbox.

Thanks and good luck with the Lopunny PSA if you do it,

SSBBhacker00

Hey if you guys are still looking for guest character ideas, poliwhirl might be an option for wario/gengar; I do have a model sitting around, but it probably needs repaired and I have no idea how. No obligation or anything tbh. Just an idea

good luck with development!

Quote from: Jdiddlydawg on October 31, 2012, 02:16:16 AM
Hey if you guys are still looking for guest character ideas, poliwhirl might be an option for wario/gengar; I do have a model sitting around, but it probably needs repaired and I have no idea how. No obligation or anything tbh. Just an idea

good luck with development!

Thanks for your support. Personally I would love Poliwhirl in brawl, but im not sure how he will work with Gengar's ghost type moveset.
But the next version of Gengar will be released soon with the new model, and a bunch of fixed animations, I just have to finish the codding on his Down B, I still cant figure out how to get his fart to go away.
Why is Wario always such a pain?
lol
But more updates soon guys.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I have a Rhyperior model. Who do I send it to?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I will do Gengars PSA video tomorrow, and video will be up by sunday at the latest.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Superlucario603 on November 15, 2012, 03:01:12 AM
I have a Rhyperior model. Who do I send it to?
Flygon would be the man to talk to about that.

Quote from: Master Gawain on November 15, 2012, 03:09:46 AM
I will do Gengars PSA video tomorrow, and video will be up by sunday at the latest.
Sweet can't wait to see it.

Quote from: Superlucario603 on November 15, 2012, 03:01:12 AM
I have a Rhyperior model. Who do I send it to?
I already have it, it's in models-resource.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ohh k
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

If y'all take requests, my favorite Pokemon has been ripped and put onto Metaknight already, just needs moves.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26921

Boygos did this for me, and I'd kill for moves. Most of them don't even need to change much.


just posting some progress groudon has all tilts,smash and aerials psaed.
i also finished turning bowser N-B(firebast) into a straight projectyle and it looks awnsome xD and you have to let it charge  or he will go short  and its a true projectile :P

Downb solarbeam is also psaed but having troubles with the beam gfx i tryed using geno beam from mariodk one over rob with no luck i will try to pm him so he cant tell me how to use that gfx  if that doesnt work is there any other hack on the vault that has a beam gfx i could use needs to be yellow or blue and it needs a fixed range not giant across the screen.

if i cant figure this beam stuff i will need a diferent up B idea  since it also uses a beam

here its groudon moveset if anyone wants to see it also the FS im not sure it will be possible maybe just a burning rockshoot foward or so since i cant fit a volcano model on groudon


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.