Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol if flygon is down to do it then im on board. it seems like the animations could match up. but its really flygons choice, because right now were focusing on a bunch of psa work, so the guest pokemon idea is kind of on the backburner. plus id rather have the models listed on the first page if we get any new models so we can finish the roster.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hopefully my Zoroark stuff helps you guys out. I'd done a bunch of animations for him and it should be better now that you've got a model with some hair bones. I look forward to updates on him.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 23, 2013, 12:05:23 AM
Hopefully my Zoroark stuff helps you guys out. I'd done a bunch of animations for him and it should be better now that you've got a model with some hair bones. I look forward to updates on him.

It really did, I had to update all the animations with the new wait that you made because it looks awesome. It seems like you based it off of his in game stance. I did something similar with Kabutops's wait, Its based of his original pokemon card stance.
The added bones really helped make his animations way less stale too, and the Entei and Suicune rigged to the model goes without saying.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Quote from: XxTailsxX on March 25, 2013, 05:22:08 PM
Will the dogs be used

Yeah they will, Zoroark will have a random chance of starting as one of the dogs, and with taunts he can transform into them. He may be able to attack out of it, but odds are that when he takes damage, or attacks he'll transform back into Zoroark.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 25, 2013, 09:39:24 PM
Yeah they will, Zoroark will have a random chance of starting as one of the dogs, and with taunts he can transform into them. He may be able to attack out of it, but odds are that when he takes damage, or attacks he'll transform back into Zoroark.
are you gonna add flygons raikou?

Highly supportive! Can't wait for the release! keep up the work

Quote from: XxTailsxX on March 25, 2013, 09:48:05 PM
are you gonna add flygons raikou?
If his filesize allows and I can figure out how to do it, we may consider it.

Quote from: hojun on March 26, 2013, 10:17:01 PM
Highly supportive! Can't wait for the release! keep up the work
Thanks :D

Just a quick question, are any of the download links updated with fixes, visuals ,etc?

**I had to format my SD card because a family member had to use it in their camera**

Not currently, then again I don't know when you downloaded them. Check the last edited date and check those dates against the dates of the files you have.

We are so close to being able to hand these guys out to testers. A few more tweaks on most of them. Electivire is really the only one giving us any problems (minus the model swaps with grabbing issues). Really I just need to redo his up and side b because they just aren't functioning at all.

Once we get those problems ironed out and a few more moves edited, and graphics swapped and edited, we should be ready to hand these few PSA's out for testing.

The list of pokemon actively being worked on has been changed slightly purely because of the problems we ran into. Rhyperior is on hold until we can figure out how to edit DDD's .pac without it freezing. With him no longer on the list, the pokemon who are getting prepped for release are:

Electivire:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Blaziken
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Typhlosion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bisharp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zoroark
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dragonite
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShinyMammoth on March 31, 2013, 06:17:49 AM
Not currently, then again I don't know when you downloaded them. Check the last edited date and check those dates against the dates of the files you have.

We are so close to being able to hand these guys out to testers. A few more tweaks on most of them. Electivire is really the only one giving us any problems (minus the model swaps with grabbing issues). Really I just need to redo his up and side b because they just aren't functioning at all.

Once we get those problems ironed out and a few more moves edited, and graphics swapped and edited, we should be ready to hand these few PSA's out for testing.

The list of pokemon actively being worked on has been changed slightly purely because of the problems we ran into. Rhyperior is on hold until we can figure out how to edit DDD's .pac without it freezing. With him no longer on the list, the pokemon who are getting prepped for release are:

Electivire:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Blaziken
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Typhlosion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bisharp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zoroark
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dragonite
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok the list is going nice. Also what about Gengar? Is he not fixed?

Oh man I can't believe I forgot gengar...

So yeah and gengar who has no problems I have just been too lazy to work on his graphic which is going to be way to simple.

I also forgot Darkrai >>;; but he's kind of a little far off still. purely because we are going to revamp his forward and up b.

Nice Catch :P

I'm glad to see you guys hard at work.

Hopefully the Zoroark files I gave you will be helpful. That project proved too much for me but I have faith that you guys will do well with it.

Also, if you're having issues with Electivire, he is over DK right? DK has strange hard coding with his Up and Side Specials. I know this because I ran into these issues working on Hulk.

Also, since I'm coming out of retirement from brawl hacking, if you guy have a few animations you'd like or find yourself too busy to do them, perhaps I could help. Call it thank you for accepting my Zoroark files. *salutes*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 31, 2013, 09:50:46 AM
Also, if you're having issues with Electivire, he is over DK right? DK has strange hard coding with his Up and Side Specials. I know this because I ran into these issues working on Hulk.

Did you happen to find a way around it? I have found a few parameters I can edit but I don't quite understand them fully. I've managed to make his Side-B go forward once...then lost the file and can't remember for the life of me how I did it.

As far as his Up-B I just haven't tried very hard yet. From what you're telling me it's going to be just as annoying -_-  At least I know why nothing I did before was working though.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 31, 2013, 09:50:46 AM
Hopefully the Zoroark files I gave you will be helpful. That project proved too much for me but I have faith that you guys will do well with it.

Also, since I'm coming out of retirement from brawl hacking, if you guy have a few animations you'd like or find yourself too busy to do them, perhaps I could help. Call it thank you for accepting my Zoroark files. *salutes*

Oh yeah man those zoroark files are awesome, they are actually helping me learn alot about working with models to so thats pretty sweet.

And we'll keep that in mind, Revenant will be in touch. Seeing as how I can't animate to save my life >.>.

No I never figured it out. I assumed I'd just have to make something similar in functionailty to DK's original moves... I was really upset cause I wanted to give Hulk a big jump...

But anyway... yeah, his side and up special are really hard coded. Not much you can do unless you make a move that works similar to theirs...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.