Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hahaha My bad, I didn't remember that guy's name. I sent him a message but unfortunately he hasn't been on in weeks.
I'll try messaging Jiggly.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

My apologies, metatrongrhm. But on behalf of RevenantGenesis, your first post in this thread will be removed.

You're not in trouble, so don't worry. RevenantGenesis would like to reserve the second post, so he can post updates in it.

But I'll quote your post, so you'll be able to know which post was removed.

Original Message:
Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 07, 2012, 01:00:19 AMGood Luck :)
Will you be PSAing+Animating all of these yourself, or using a mix?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thank you for that KJP we were really screwed without that extra room.

I tried out Blaziken, Typhlosion and Electivire and they're all awesome! Blaziken was my favorite of course lol I love the speed. I'll get to the requests you sent me in the PM soon.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 25, 2013, 05:10:00 PM
I tried out Blaziken, Typhlosion and Electivire and they're all awesome! Blaziken was my favorite of course lol I love the speed. I'll get to the requests you sent me in the PM soon.

Awesome man, I'm glad you liked them. But cool just PM me whenever about it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

just posting this here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49204.600 im gonna make a gyarados psa since he has been of my favorite pokes  alongside heracross and porygonz so anyone who wants to contribute just post there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, I know its been a while since our last update, but I figured i'd give a little preview of Dragonite.



This is him using Hyper Beam, were basing the graphic off of the one used in Black and White. Were probably gonna put a flash graphic near his mouth to better simulate the graphic from the game.



I also took up helping Carnage with Gyarados, so he's probably gonna make the roster, preferably ported over someone else cause we already have Bisharp over Mario, well I guess he can be ported too with that logic, whatever either way. Were also working on Darkrai's graphics, and we just got his Dark Pulse graphic about finished last night as well.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

hyper beam gfx looks nice i want that for gyarados also :P  maybe colored in yellow to remeber the old games xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 26, 2013, 05:30:57 PM
hyper beam gfx looks nice i want that for gyarados also :P  maybe colored in yellow to remeber the old games xD

Totally lol Yellow was also my original idea for Dragonite, but then I decided to go modern with it. But I'll still always remember it as yellow.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd be willing to make a more detailed texture for the Hyper Beam graphic.

nice to see people making custom graphics. There's too little of those around.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Carnage on June 26, 2013, 07:54:13 PM
yeah old school hyper beam
Pokemon Stadium 2 - The Red Gyarados is FIRIN HIS LAZER!!

Lol Pidgash. Those graphics look surprisingly good for N64 though.

Quote from: Velen on June 26, 2013, 07:58:51 PM
I'd be willing to make a more detailed texture for the Hyper Beam graphic.

nice to see people making custom graphics. There's too little of those around.

That actually would be awesome, we actually asked cali king to edit his graphic and we got that, but we aren't very experienced with graphics yet so a more detailed texture would be great. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on June 26, 2013, 08:05:40 PM
Lol Pidgash. Those graphics look surprisingly good for N64 though.

That actually would be awesome, we actually asked cali king to edit his graphic and we got that, but we aren't very experienced with graphics yet so a more detailed texture would be great. 

It'll have to wait till I come home from work today though...Things are slow here at Domino's right now...

I just hope the textures aren't made if a single UV, or made of very small UV parts though. That really lowers the resolution.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

isn't that orange not yellow?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Velen on June 26, 2013, 08:11:44 PM
It'll have to wait till I come home from work today though...Things are slow here at Domino's right now...

I just hope the textures aren't made if a single UV, or made of very small UV parts though. That really lowers the resolution.

No problem, I have some stuff to do today myself that's gonna take up some time. Also im not sure what the textures look like, mammoth did the work on the graphic sometime last night, though I do believe the whole thing may be one texture.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 26, 2013, 09:05:57 PM
isn't that orange not yellow?

There's yellow and orange in there I'd say. lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"