Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The entire pack won't be ready for quite some time. The OP however has links for all of the most updated downloads. The only one it's missing is Groudon's newest update which was quoted for you above.

...damn it bandwidth.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does anyone have any IC-basics written down somewhere? I've been using dant's wiki but, it's down. I'm not sure which ones I need either, that's the real stinker. So basically if you know what any of them are or know of any other lists Please either post them here or PM me with them. Dragonite pretty much depends on it for his N-B to not be OP and I don't know any way around it unfortunately.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on July 14, 2013, 12:17:04 AM
Does anyone have any IC-basics written down somewhere? I've been using dant's wiki but, it's down. I'm not sure which ones I need either, that's the real stinker. So basically if you know what any of them are or know of any other lists Please either post them here or PM me with them. Dragonite pretty much depends on it for his N-B to not be OP and I don't know any way around it unfortunately.
yeah i used dants too  what do you want to do i may know some movesets to go check some ic basics but i need to know for sure what you want to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm  trying to make a recharge pretty much. i think i found a way around using ICs just gotta get to my computer to try it out. with the and a final smash dragonite will be ready.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on July 14, 2013, 04:58:26 PM
I'm  trying to make a recharge pretty much. i think i found a way around using ICs just gotta get to my computer to try it out. with the and a final smash dragonite will be ready.
mariodk made a timer for vegeta FS mode(ssj) i dont think he used ic basics  he probably used subroutines and such i dkn anyone that used ic basics to count the time yet  you would need dantarion wiki for sure to see them and i dont think the wiki will be back for a long time if ever it has been down for quite some time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Photos from OP are broken D:
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

Yea it sucks lol i know the Ics i was going to use just not the actual variable.
Oh well I'm still fiddling around with it hoping it'll be working today.

Quote from: isaimcbrein on July 14, 2013, 08:10:39 PM
Photos from OP are broken D:
We saw that, there is nothing we can do until the bandwidth comes back.

Photo will return on the 21st. Sorry, I wasn't prepared for this to happen lol.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

*Post to follow* Good job carnage on the Gyarados PSA! But are you guys ever gonna make folder with all the PSA's in it? Like a perfect roster release for everything?

when we have enough psas since right now making a folder with like 8 psas doesnt seem that good

RG when you want you can add gyarados to the OP xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 16, 2013, 08:26:27 AM
when we have enough psas since right now making a folder with like 8 psas doesnt seem that good

RG when you want you can add gyarados to the OP xD

Haha i'm gonna add him once my bandwidth comes back and I can put CSPs and stuff.

But as for the pack which were calling V1 it will be released after a few more PSAs are finished like carnage said, but im working on what I want the menus to look like right now, and we have music and stuff all set up. V1 will also include CBliss and recolors for everyone included, and hopefully we can cover all the stages with poke stages. Oh, and were also including the stage expansion stuff, so were gonna need a lot of stages. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

July 17, 2013, 10:04:39 AM #763 Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:50:06 PM by Carnage
looking at the roster since i finished gyarados and we dont have an heracross i was thinking on either doing tyranitar or porygon Z.

maybe doing flygon would cheeer up flygon for importing heracross xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2013, 10:04:39 AM
maybe doing flygon would cheeer up flygon for importing heracross xD
Heracross will come after dragonite, salamance, haxorus, lance, arcanine and dialga and lugia but yeah xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com