Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?
Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 36
Author Topic: Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer  (Read 169544 times)
GanonZack
Extreme Kitten

Dark Lord's Disciple: GanonZack

• Awards Featured Ninja Tutorial Writer Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: August 27, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »

How bout you make him summon  fire flower  and become fire Mario then do the final smash
    You can use Fire Mario as the FS "Eyes" of Mario anyway, I have him of that form and looks cool when he does his final smash...

CascadeHope
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: August 30, 2012, 09:08:27 AM »

Hmm.. Mario's seems like a rather tricky one to come up with the cinematic for. If you could somehow make get him to hit a ? block and grab a flower then use the attack, that would be amazing.

Also, this is a minor change to make his FS a little bit better, but could you have the enemies either slow-mo or stop in general while the fireball is coming at them? It's way too easy to dodge otherwise, lol.

Current PSA:
    Colette Brunel
    PSA
    Vertex

Needing Animators/Vertex Hackers. I'm new to PSAs and have no clue how to do anything Sad (If someone could teach me, that would also be great!)

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: August 30, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »

Cascade Has A Good Point.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: August 30, 2012, 09:42:38 AM »

Hmm.. Mario's seems like a rather tricky one to come up with the cinematic for. If you could somehow make get him to hit a ? block and grab a flower then use the attack, that would be amazing.

Also, this is a minor change to make his FS a little bit better, but could you have the enemies either slow-mo or stop in general while the fireball is coming at them? It's way too easy to dodge otherwise, lol.

I would have to make the item box an article. Although I may be able to use a Fire Flower by having it spawn out of his hand... Maybe I can have the flower shoot the fireballs instead... lol

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: August 30, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »

That's a good idea. And guys, remember that we just had trouble adding models with Sonic. It's probably not a good idea to suggest adding new models to the FS in here... not until someone who knows how to do it volunteers to help out.

Now available in blue.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #320 on: August 30, 2012, 06:32:32 PM »

That's a good idea. And guys, remember that we just had trouble adding models with Sonic. It's probably not a good idea to suggest adding new models to the FS in here... not until someone who knows how to do it volunteers to help out.
    Yeah, about that. you see, the reason it didn't show up, is because the graohic effect is wrong; it's 16, not 17 lol.
    After that, I figured out the MDL0 is all screwed up. and I haven't had the time of day to fix it.

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: August 30, 2012, 06:37:52 PM »

Yeah, about that. you see, the reason it didn't show up, is because the graohic effect is wrong; it's 16, not 17 lol.
    After that, I figured out the MDL0 is all screwed up. and I haven't had the time of day to fix it.

Lol. I guess it shouldn't take too long to get it right now...

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: September 01, 2012, 01:14:02 AM »

Aww man these are beyond imaginable. Please can you do one for Wolf O'Donnell?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: September 01, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »

Leave that until he makes another poll. Tongue

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: September 01, 2012, 04:36:45 AM »

why not using one how his win animation, at the end of the animation he gets Fire Flower Power up (the color on his cloths), he attacks with his fire attack and after the attack he gets the normal cloths

Stupid Tinypic :C

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: September 01, 2012, 07:03:13 AM »

why not using one how his win animation, at the end of the animation he gets Fire Flower Power up (the color on his cloths), he attacks with his fire attack and after the attack he gets the normal cloths
    he needs to have all his models edited(like as SMBZ mario) to change texture
    but a flash colour to be like as SMB3(for the nes) fire mario where mario is only orange is possible

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: September 01, 2012, 11:37:01 AM »

Try this for Mario Have him do a back flip into his win animation where he spins his arm, while spinning his arm have fire engulf him with the fiery final smash eyes. Now before the actual attack make Mario do the animations for a Kamehameha and have a fire graphic charge (during the charge have him say "Oh Yeah*, (Camera zoom from back) then unleash his final smash and have the camera effects like your Samus final smash when she shoots her beam. (while have him say *HE-YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!)

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: September 01, 2012, 07:20:51 PM »

Yeah, about that. you see, the reason it didn't show up, is because the graohic effect is wrong; it's 16, not 17 lol. After that, I figured out the MDL0 is all screwed up. and I haven't had the time of day to fix it.

Im srs here  Are you sure? Because I'm fairly certain that Sonic already had 16 GFX before I added the 17th. If I called for an effect that didn't exist, the game would freeze (I know because I've tried it), and calling for effect 16 (10 in Hex) gives me a black-and-white runtrace... have you actually tried this out in Brawl?

Now available in blue.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #328 on: September 01, 2012, 08:18:45 PM »

Im srs here  Are you sure? Because I'm fairly certain that Sonic already had 16 GFX before I added the 17th. If I called for an effect that didn't exist, the game would freeze (I know because I've tried it), and calling for effect 16 (10 in Hex) gives me a black-and-white runtrace... have you actually tried this out in Brawl?
    Yup, I tried it, and the emerald showed up, but the materials were messed up. And I've called a graphic that doesn't exist, and simply nothing happened. A bone that doesn't exist is another story though.

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: September 01, 2012, 11:38:19 PM »

So I have been working on things not related to Cinematic Final Smashes... Yes I have no progress on Mario yet... been working on a PSA of sorts. Not to mention that school is just around the corner. Going back on Tuesday. I just want to say that I recently got into adding External GFX... Although I'm not sure how to fix it with a model that does not have any textures...

Post Merge: September 02, 2012, 12:12:59 AM

Added him to the waiting list... (finally a new character added...)
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:12:59 AM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 36
    Print
    Jump to: