Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, there it is.

@A Bloody Canadian- I assume you want it to follow sonic's hand. so I'm going try to get that to happen unless you want to animate it to follow whatever motion sonic is doing. (and no one tell me it's the "Anchored" parameter, because it does the same thing, checked or not.) Also, the other 6 emeralds are in the same MDL0, they're just scaled zero.

@Azure_Shadow
It is using graphic 16. oh, and by the looks of it, you did nothing wrong with the MDL0, because it crashed again even when I used the same model as super sonic's emeralds (So I have no clue how I got it to show up that one time) but after re-doing the EFLS editing, well, the result is in the picture above, so there could have been something with that, or maybe a combination.

September 04, 2012, 11:02:58 PM #331 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:14:10 PM by KingJigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ganondorf 1:09

lucario 1:46

falco 2:03 (when it ends)

donkey 9:50

fox shine dash combo

sonic's overdrive in final fantasy sonic x ep6

toon link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
4:22 1:36 3:57


Ok this is really good, the most funniest part is what happened to Link when DK grabbed him. Hahaha that was funny.  :af:

:o
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: tsukikomi on September 04, 2012, 11:02:58 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ganondorf 1:09

lucario 1:46

falco 2:03 (when it ends)

donkey 9:50

fox shine dash combo

sonic's overdrive in final fantasy sonic x ep6

toon link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
4:22 1:36 3:57



:O I love the ganon's final smash, where can i find that final smash?

Quote from: holayoo on September 07, 2012, 08:20:39 PM
:O I love the ganon's final smash, where can i find that final smash?
it's fake, but it would be crazy epic

Quote from: Anonymous on September 02, 2012, 02:18:08 PM

@Azure_Shadow
It is using graphic 16. oh, and by the looks of it, you did nothing wrong with the MDL0, because it crashed again even when I used the same model as super sonic's emeralds (So I have no clue how I got it to show up that one time) but after re-doing the EFLS editing, well, the result is in the picture above, so there could have been something with that, or maybe a combination.

Hmm... Well, thanks for the info. Either I messed something up big-time, or it was one of those one-in-a-million freak glitches when it saved the EFLS file...
Thanks again.
Now available in blue.

September 20, 2012, 11:18:44 PM #337 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:27:54 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Missed me? I finally got an idea for Mario's Cinematic... lol. I'm pretty sure some of you lost interest but to those of you still following, rejoice for I'm finally making progress! Since I'm back to school, it would take me longer to finish these...

K, he's done! I'll make the poll tomorrow cuz I'm going somewhere soon...

So here's my feedback in one word:

Dayum!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


September 21, 2012, 04:08:21 AM #340 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 04:19:22 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 20, 2012, 11:18:44 PM
K, he's done! I'll make the poll tomorrow cuz I'm going somewhere soon...

Ya know what, I will make that poll!

Excellent job on Mario. I am still following the thread with eager anticipation.
Now available in blue.

September 22, 2012, 05:24:18 AM #342 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 05:32:13 AM by A Bloody Canadian
So Peach is next in the lineup... I'm pretty sure at least 2 people would very glad to see that... Will do Sonic afterwards, Calm Down Sonic fanboys... lol...

As always, Ideas are welcome.

im one of those people
i actually like her final smash
it kinda appears like a mvc type of special
and i like that