Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I can say now that Samus is done! I'll update the previous files with the If Statements then I'll start a new Poll.

Nice work on all of these.

Would it be possible to make it so that it makes it look like you are controlling Samus in first person when she does her final smash? I think that would be cool

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 21, 2012, 11:58:59 PM
Nice work on all of these.

Would it be possible to make it so that it makes it look like you are controlling Samus in first person when she does her final smash? I think that would be cool

While I was working on this, I found that Samus' laser was nothing but 2 flat ovals that only cover half the screen if the camera was directly in the middle of it... But then again if it was DIRECTLY in the middle, you probably wouldn't even see the laser... lol

Updates are done! Poll is up, Thank you and Good Night!

Curious, why didn't you do the intro animation thing for some of the characters?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 22, 2012, 01:11:51 AM
Curious, why didn't you do the intro animation thing for some of the characters?

I looked at her Winning Animations, and can't see what I could use... So I simply left out the animating. And because of that, It shouldn't desync!

I'm curious, will there be a time where you will be doing these types of cinematic final smashes for some of the hacked characters?

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 22, 2012, 01:35:36 AM
I'm curious, will there be a time where you will be doing these types of cinematic final smashes for some of the hacked characters?

I've said this once and I'll say it again...

I'm saving PSAs for when I'm done with all the characters.

Maybe you need to put that in the OP so people will stop asking you about it.
Still testing GFX, and I don't know why what I'm doing hasn't worked... I'll figure it out or I'll stay up all night Friday trying... :srs:
Now available in blue.

I am cursious how jigglypuff will be :3

you have done a extremly great work!
Stupid Tinypic :C

to be honest this one seems a bit lazier than the other ones...

it may seem lazier only because it's samus. why don't you make her do a taunt like you did with the other. like the Salute jet booster one? then she fire. i do like the idea of being pulled with the laser though
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: jokekid on August 22, 2012, 05:15:23 PM
to be honest this one seems a bit lazier than the other ones...

Well it's not like Link's or Ike's where they have Multi-Hit combos. But then again, I may just be lazy... I've also been working on other things.

also, samus' FS is epic because you see how huge the beam is, you kinda loose that feeling when you're inside the beam...

Quote from: jokekid on August 22, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
also, samus' FS is epic because you see how huge the beam is, you kinda loose that feeling when you're inside the beam...

Apparently this is what happens when I start to lose imagination... I think of something that I think looks good but in the end... it's all meh...