Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 22, 2012, 10:52:59 PM
so nobody wants to see how PIT FS would look cinematic style? :srs:

JK

lol. He's in the waiting list. He's just not being voted.

Actually, once pit's comes, i have a cool idea for it.

You can leave the startup zoom, but then make the screen scroll/zoom to Palutena and then zoom out to normal.

And people seem to like the Zelda series
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 23, 2012, 12:13:30 AM
Actually, once pit's comes, i have a cool idea for it.

You can leave the startup zoom, but then make the screen scroll/zoom to Palutena and then zoom out to normal.

And people seem to like the Zelda series

Only thing though is that nobody has requested for Toon Link...

Toon Link's FS is the same as Link's. With knockback(?) and graphical differences.

So if you were to make a cinematic version for it, it'd have to be different than Link's.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Oh oh oh
I can't wait to see Peach's  :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
(Because I like her) :P


Ganon is next with a Whopping 14 Votes against 4 and 5... Amazing...

why not make mario after samus since he was a tie in the poll mario/samus?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2012, 05:36:37 AM
why not make mario after samus since he was a tie in the poll mario/samus?

I figured that the people who voted for the winning character would pass on their votes to another character.

Quote from: LeonPeachHackz on August 23, 2012, 01:21:24 AM
Oh oh oh
I can't wait to see Peach's  :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
(Because I like her) :P
Me and you both brother me and you both.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Yay!, Finally, I will be waiting to see what you do with the final smash of Ganon!.

I have an idea for Ganondorf. I hope PAT0 Animations will work with me...

Epic, Maybe I Can Use With My Upcoming PSA
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

So my idea failed. I had an idea where I use PAT0 animations on Ganon's hand so I can make a Triforce appear on his hand as he does his Win 1 Animation. Appearantly PAT0 Animations don't work on Ganon, so I decided to scrap that idea. I like what I made though so I'll post it as is as soon as I fix up a few bugs.