Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I voted Kirby because he has a bad final smash, so an epic camera job would make it better
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 06, 2013, 08:35:21 PM
How would I do it though...

Have Kirby look as if he is hungry, then he looks like he has an idea, and does his FS
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 06, 2013, 08:35:21 PM
How would I do it though...
Have Kirby don the hat, look around first, then start the FS, like he does when using Cook in his own games. Then while "cooking" have the camera focus close up on Kirby stirring and seasoning the stuff. Then zoom out a little to present the stuff that comes out.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I need the motionfile for Snake to start making a sizemod for my future homuhomu import over snake~ (I will not use marioDK's method for 1 slot sizemod; btw homura is the black haired girl in my siggy) so thats why I voted for snake-sempai

Quote from: Kyouma on January 07, 2013, 01:50:15 AM
I need the motionfile for Snake to start making a sizemod for my future homuhomu import over snake~ (I will not use marioDK's method for 1 slot sizemod; btw homura is the black haired girl in my siggy) so thats why I voted for snake-sempai
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/MGOVFIWZoN/fighter/snake


Do you actually intend to do something with it? I'm interested to know...

By 1 vote, the next one will be Kirby. Any ideas? Though I've already gotten a few.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 07, 2013, 02:40:33 PM
Do you actually intend to do something with it? I'm interested to know...

By 1 vote, the next one will be Kirby. Any ideas? Though I've already gotten a few.
I said it already, I am planning a sizemod.
woa, 1 vote made the difference...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

snake
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 07, 2013, 02:40:33 PM
By 1 vote, the next one will be Kirby. Any ideas? Though I've already gotten a few.
Another could be... Kirby Dance!
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I would like to request one for Fox
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hyeas!
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is the moving camera part of the mod or w ere you just doing that in the videos?