Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
that tune is the most epic thing they ever added to brawl!!!

will you be doing these for existing PSAs like cloud or zero?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on April 27, 2013, 04:50:14 PMwill you be doing these for existing PSAs like cloud or zero?
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PMDO NOT ASK FOR PSAs. I'LL BE OPEN FOR REQUESTS AFTER FINISHING THE NORMAL CHARACTERS! NOW SHUT UP! I'VE ANSWERED THIS TOO MANY TIMEZZZ!!! Be patient... Or learn by yourself...
You should really consider looking before posting...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM
DO NOT ASK FOR PSAs. I'LL BE OPEN FOR REQUESTS AFTER FINISHING THE NORMAL CHARACTERS! NOW SHUT UP! I'VE ANSWERED THIS TOO MANY TIMEZZZ!!! Be patient... Or learn by yourself...

We just went over this...

that wasn't a request though, it was a question calm the heck down >_>
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


IWCR version: He'll consider doing other PSAs AFTER he's finished with the regular Brawl characters.
IWCR = Idiot Who Can't Read

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

wow uve got 14 characters left to do
i wish i could help but
1.  dont know [censored] about Psaing
2. ive got other projects
someone should give u a hand though

More than 14 Characters. Some Characters have not been requested yet. Therefore, not in the waiting list.

May 19, 2013, 02:39:16 AM #503 Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 04:05:02 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Luigi is DONE, and will be submitted as soon as I can get Youtube to upload the video. Poll will be Open as well!


Finally got that video up and running! That took too long...

Download is in the Vault as well.


Game, Set, Match...

Meta Knight wins half the votes! I don't see too much potential with this one, so ideas are appreciated.

Have him say something cool (probably just his normal FS quote) when the attack starts, along with a close-up of his face because EVERY finishing move needs a portrait shot. Then, as he throws his cape, place the camera so that he appears to drape his cape over the camera as the lights go out. Then, move the camera to look up at the target from a low side view as Meta Knight performs the upward slash. And of course we need another gratuitous portrait shot, so end with him doing a different pose and using one of his taunts/victory quotes, possibly with the camera angled upward to watch his target get Star KO'd in the distance. Depending on how voice SFX work (essentially, assuming it's possible to start a voice clip partway through), maybe you could combine parts of his lines to have him say something new? I believe earlier I suggested "Know my power is without rival." using "Know my power!" and "Now, my power is without rival." If it can be done, I'd suggest that as his "FS end" quote, and then use only "Behold!" for his "FS start" quote.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I figured you'd say something about draping the cape over the camera, as it was one of the 1st things that came to my mind. But now, we can expand on such ideas!