Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Fantastic job on Ike's. Just as I thought it'd be.

Ah man. That looks beautiful. Nice work on Ike's Final Smash.  :)

I never saw anything like this before. Good job on these FS's! :D
-

That Great Aether looks beautiful! Fantastic job on the spinning camera. I'm assuming you had to continuously insert new camera close-ups for each rotation?

And I'd love to see what you can do with Pokemon Trainer.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 31, 2012, 06:08:43 PM
That Great Aether looks beautiful! Fantastic job on the spinning camera. I'm assuming you had to continuously insert new camera close-ups for each rotation?

And I'd love to see what you can do with Pokemon Trainer.

Yes I did have to have sequential Camera closeups for the rotation. About 4 or 5 of them. And I'll add Pokemon Trainer to the List. Although that could be a hassle seeing I'd have to animate each of his Pokemon... The Camera work shouldn't be too much though.

this is epic!
too bad there can come more than one smash ball out per match... but that's not ur fault xDDD

it would be great to code the smash ball to come out only at the last 30 or 45 seconds of a timed match, or when there are only 2 players left with 1 stock each

July 31, 2012, 06:55:31 PM #66 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:01:50 PM by Clover Knowledge
May I suggest that you add a poll asking which character should be next?  
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

July 31, 2012, 07:00:40 PM #67 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:02:19 PM by Kuro Neko XIII
Quote from: Clover Knowledge on July 31, 2012, 06:55:31 PM
May I suggest that you add a poll asking which character should be next?

I was wondering how but I found it. And that Balloon will be added to the waiting list. It'll be added to the poll if another person requests it.

Also, if Jigglypuff's not already on the list, could you make one for her?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

when making zelda, do i asume correct you'll do sheik as well?


These... are... amazing. Now I must download them and learn how to do them myself!
Awesome job. 8) I can't wait to see Sonic and Lucario's final smashes.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on July 31, 2012, 07:14:04 PM
These... are... amazing. Now I must download them and learn how to do them myself!
Awesome job. 8) I can't wait to see Sonic and Lucario's final smashes.

Good luck with that. And your requests made them to the poll.


Quote from: Zan on July 31, 2012, 07:30:16 PM
I request Jigglypuff, Wario, and DeDeDe.

Jiggs and Wairo made the poll. Dedede added to the waiting list.