My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Now that Roxas is completed, I've zipped up his pretty large folder only to be opened upon any errors.

Squall & Lightning next on my list. Squall's will come out first because he's in psa mode. Lightning just starting animations.

I'm so glad Roxas is done, took way too long. Might have been working on him for 3 months but if you can the days, it was only like 3 weeks really. I redid his animations so many times.

Anyway thanks to everyone who was interested in him. Hope you like him.

I'd also like someone to record a video of them using Roxas. I hope to upload a better video soon.

It may have taken 3 months, but the outcome was definitely worth it.

December 09, 2012, 08:24:00 PM #588 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:30:33 PM by Superlucario603
Quote from: jrush64 on December 09, 2012, 08:13:33 PM
Now that Roxas is completed, I've zipped up his pretty large folder only to be opened upon any errors.

Squall & Lightning next on my list. Squall's will come out first because he's in psa mode. Lightning just starting animations.

I'm so glad Roxas is done, took way too long. Might have been working on him for 3 months but if you can the days, it was only like 3 weeks really. I redid his animations so many times.

Anyway thanks to everyone who was interested in him. Hope you like him.

I'd also like someone to record a video of them using Roxas. I hope to upload a better video soon.

I'll do a video and send you the link

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 08:30:33 PM

I can probably have it done by the end of the day
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Time for Roxas to talk (Have his voice)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Well you can make the sfx pack I don't know anything about it. But let me hear it first though.

If you have any issues with the moveset let me know, i'll get to it tomorrow. Me, I'm off to party.




I'm using both 358/2 days and KH 2, and tbh KH 2 has more SFX that 358/2 days :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

oh, ok i just wanted to help. Also, it would be cool if you used the "You're Finished" sfx for the final smash and the "You can't stop me" for the Wii Remote sound effect on the CSS.

Wouldn't that yell he where he does Magic Hour in KH2FM be better for FS sfx?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 09, 2012, 09:22:59 PM #597 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:24:36 PM by XChosenOne1
Quote from: jordanice42 on December 09, 2012, 09:18:43 PM
oh, ok i just wanted to help. Also, it would be cool if you used the "You're Finished" sfx for the final smash and the "You can't stop me" for the Wii Remote sound effect on the CSS.
lol, i'll used your finished it's just that i have to edited FitRoxas.pac and add a SFX to it, and i guess i could use "You can't stop me" for both the victory line and wii remote SFX

i have video preview of the KH 2 voice

Jesse McCartney as Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II (Battle Quotes, Extracted)

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 09:24:36 PM

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 09:22:15 PM
Wouldn't that yell he where he does Magic Hour in KH2FM be better for FS sfx?
i'm going to do 2 or 3 seprate SFX, 1 with the yell, and the 2nd "you can't stop me" (or 3rd i might use "give me strength")




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Erm...I think it's best you 2 take it to Chosen's thread. Here it seems off-topic now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 09:25:22 PM
Erm...I think it's best you 2 take it to XChosenOne1's thread. Here it seems off-topic now.
your right




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)