My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I know... what's up with her textures on the Wii?

That is super weird...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

January 05, 2013, 09:19:17 PM #917 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:22:01 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on January 05, 2013, 09:01:48 PMYeah I know... what's up with her textures on the Wii?
I have no idea.....are the textures in CMPR format?

Also you should vetex her brown belt on her white jacket. It looks weird if you keep it like that. And I still don't see her cape...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

wow... thats a strange issue.

Oddly enough, I believe either EternalYoshi or Nanobuds may know why thats happening...

I don't have concrete, and conclusive information to say they do... but something tells me that they do.

Anywhoo...

I see Lightning is giving you issues...  (I play on Wii so this is important to me too xD) so I'm not even stressing it, but when do you think you'll be able to get me that stuff?

Anti-Form animations (You said you had already made some. I wanted to check them out)
Sora animations from KH (The mdlx stuff)
Axel's...

I'm not rushing you, but you think you know when you'll be able to get me that stuff?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I tested all the models and it happens on some of them. I just don't get it. Anyway, she's pretty much being benched until I can fix it.

@Chaos_knight, I have the texture and objects for the cape and belt. I just havent put it yet because I think this texture problem is a much bigger issue.


Quote from: chaoswolf on January 05, 2013, 10:48:40 PM
What models does it effect?

He just said all of them..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

No, he said it effects some of them.  I was just curious about which were effected.

Ohh oops you're right... that's... strange....
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Well Nanobuds helped me fix the issue. Twas pretty simple really.

So she's back on.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 06, 2013, 12:11:08 AM
Well Nanobuds helped me fix the issue. Twas pretty simple really.

So she's back on.

That's great, what was the problem?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Was a texture size issue. Well.... you learn a new thing everyday.

But still, why did it work fine on Dolphin but not on the Wii?

Quote from: jrush64 on January 06, 2013, 12:44:23 AMWas a texture size issue. Well.... you learn a new thing everyday. But still, why did it work fine on Dolphin but not on the Wii?
Probably because Dolphin (or your computor) is more powerful than the Wii.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



ChaosKnight, Can you see the cape now?

Anyway, I added a couple of timers to her Neutral Special, she can use it only twice in the air. I added the same timer to her down and Side special which can be used for recovery.

I need to fix a couple of small animation issues and add some final touches to it and then she's done.

I still need to fix the Pikachu grab glitch though as she still can grab an assist trophy.


Yep. There's a the cape. Now you just need to vertex the belt on her jacket so it doesn't stick out like that plus it bothers me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509