(FilePatch3.5.3)Update

Started by Don Jon Bravo, October 07, 2012, 02:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The code is working swimmingly and everything's great. Thank you for the work Mr. MW. I have to ask though, any progress on getting newer versions of the code ported?

when the new brawlbox is out ill check for the brsar sounds replacement code
i had it working on character selection screen
but the old code did not work with character sfx
so ill check on that when the new brawlbox is out because the new brawlbox will have the power to replace character sfx properly.

are you saying you're gonna make sfx hacks possible through codes instead of riivo?

Quote from: joke king on April 28, 2013, 03:24:15 PM
are you saying you're gonna make sfx hacks possible through codes instead of riivo?
its already possible
though the character sfx was not working due to them not being properly imported into the brsar
im hoping the new brawlbox will fix this

i got it working also, although some sounds were derp and it wouldnt work with other codes on
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 28, 2013, 03:29:20 PM
its already possible
though the character sfx was not working due to them not being properly imported into the brsar
im hoping the new brawlbox will fix this
WHAT?! I guess I've been gone for a really long time then. Where can I find this FPC?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on April 28, 2013, 09:05:45 PM
WHAT?! I guess I've been gone for a really long time then. Where can I find this FPC?
you can google file patch code v4
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are we still talking about Deathwolf's code ^^;;;? I just brought it up because it'd be awesome to have those extra folders and the ability to see what folder is currently selected.

I thought V4 of the FPC was too unstable to be reliable.

Quote from: Choppasmith on April 29, 2013, 07:03:32 AM
Are we still talking about Deathwolf's code ^^;;;? I just brought it up because it'd be awesome to have those extra folders and the ability to see what folder is currently selected.

I thought V4 of the FPC was too unstable to be reliable.
im thinking about adding v4 into v3.5.3
should work now with a properly made sound brsar
and yes i was able to get more folders but its not working the way i want it to

for instance

only the first folder supports switching to two different folders but doesnt allow those two folders to switch between each other

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 29, 2013, 11:58:28 PM
im thinking about adding v4 into v3.5.3
should work now with a properly made sound brsar
and yes i was able to get more folders but its not working the way i want it to

for instance

only the first folder supports switching to two different folders but doesnt allow those two folders to switch between each other

So, if you have folder 1,2, and 3, you can start from 1 and then pick 2 or 3 but if you're on 2, you have to switch back to 1 before you can switch to 3? Am I understanding it right?

Quote from: Choppasmith on April 30, 2013, 01:12:24 AM
So, if you have folder 1,2, and 3, you can start from 1 and then pick 2 or 3 but if you're on 2, you have to switch back to 1 before you can switch to 3? Am I understanding it right?
Yes u are
sir
its kinda annoying dat way so that is why i havent updated the code

Well, at least it's progress. Nice job adding a third folder! :)

Quote from: ToadKart on April 30, 2013, 06:23:16 AM
Well, at least it's progress. Nice job adding a third folder! :)
i think i had the fourth folder also working at some point


anyways working on some new stuff for the code






May 10, 2013, 09:05:14 AM #134 Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:06:14 AM by Rainbow Dash
wow can we use sfx in gecko now with this new code?