(FilePatch3.5.3)Update

Started by Don Jon Bravo, October 07, 2012, 02:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 14, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
yep works fine for me on both rsbe and rsb4. my version loads rsb4 first as well. to the people having freezing issues make sure you have ALL the files on BOTH folders. and have the expanded CSS and SSS files for cbliss on both as well, or it will freeze if you change costumes. silent freeze = loading data thats not there (you missed a costume) buzz freeze = bad hack (or you forgot to edit the CSS to accept the added portraits) also make sure you have at least 500mb free for the cbliss files.

you are using wiimote only code right?


Quote from: Sirkura on June 14, 2013, 07:22:25 PM
lol i use gamecube

Ok, because I was having Issues with Wiimote + nunchuk code, but I have no issues with wiimote code only (with rsbe as default)

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 15, 2013, 01:14:16 AM
Ok, because I was having Issues with Wiimote + nunchuk code, but I have no issues with wiimote code only (with rsbe as default)

i'll try a quick test later see if i can get it to work.

Someone try a fight between zero suit samus, snake, squirtle, and pikachu, and write results here please -_-

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 20, 2013, 09:32:47 PM
Someone try a fight between zero suit samus, snake, squirtle, and pikachu, and write results here please -_-
Using cbliss?
or without cbliss
default costumes
or with texture hacks?

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 20, 2013, 09:38:34 PM
Using cbliss?
or without cbliss
default costumes
or with texture hacks?

default costumes, using cbliss and not using it

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 20, 2013, 10:37:13 PM
default costumes, using cbliss and not using it
mk
on what folder
on rsbe
or rsb4?
i can test without cbliss later today

June 20, 2013, 10:46:38 PM #218 Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:49:14 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Mr.MW on June 20, 2013, 10:38:02 PM
mk
on what folder
on rsbe
or rsb4?
i can test without cbliss later today

on rsbe folder as default,  start the fight and then end it with the respective button combination ., and no matter the result, try again 3 or 4 times

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 20, 2013, 10:46:38 PM
on rsbe folder as default,  start the fight and then end it with the respective button combination ., and no matter the result, try again 3 or 4 times

on rsbe?
that would be like doing it without using any codes at all
lol
anyways ill do it laterz

June 21, 2013, 02:52:55 PM #220 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 03:48:08 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Mr.MW on June 21, 2013, 03:46:37 AM
on rsbe?
that would be like doing it without using any codes at all
lol
anyways ill do it laterz

I bet you will -_-, and post results please

Post Merge: June 22, 2013, 03:45:44 AM

I just tested, FPC 3.5.3 wiimote only code is not causing the glitch

Post Merge: June 22, 2013, 04:14:31 AM

now I am sure,. I tested CBLISS 1.1 with file patch code 3.5.1 and I had no freezes with zsuit snake , pkmn trainer (any pokemon) and pikachu, then I tested CBLISS 1.5 witj fpc 3.5.1 , and It froze..

I tested FPC 3.5.3 wiimote only without cbliss, and no freezes appeared,.

I think CBLISS 1.5 is causing this freeze in particular

how is this project going?
is there a way so that this could be used to add characters in project m? :O
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

@ above
Yeah, I use it myself, just compare this code to the 3.5.1 PM uses and delete matching lines before adding it.

July 28, 2013, 10:09:43 PM #223 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:16:48 AM by Mr.MW
hey guise if you are using the code i made for rsbe as default in the previous page, i made an update.  the other one was not swapping the strm folder(music)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anybody can test this, let me know so i can update the OP with RSBE as default...
if not ill get to it later

justed tested and they work, ill update the OP later

by the way sfx is not swapping at the moment, ill let u guys know what i find out later on because i know a lot of you guys want this


Post Merge: July 28, 2013, 10:18:51 PM

Quote from: This Is A Username on July 17, 2013, 09:35:29 PM
@ above
Yeah, I use it myself, just compare this code to the 3.5.1 PM uses and delete matching lines before adding it.
^^this
when i update the codes ill seperate them so PM users can easily use them

just wondering if it would be possible to port the 4.0 FPC for sound effects for this. i think it would be useful considering the current method would replace both partitions character SFX. (using usb loader to permanantly swap SFX since this isn't compatible with riivo)