Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aafyre a lugia would be nice imo
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokemonbattlerevolution/index.html

theres a pbr rip here you could revamp the texture and make a dark lugia texture and a shiny one like you did on your vertex xD ho oh would also be nice since fire7fying on a fire7fying would be sweet you can also use brawl models altough  not sure if they are better than pokepark or pbr models and both of them have melee trophys wich are preety damn good locking and high poly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 21, 2013, 04:10:25 AM
Well I'll wait wait for yours. I'm currently doing Hitmonlee over Fox anyways :)

YES. Dibs.

EDIT: Haha, should've asked more politely.

Mind if I rig that? I can handle spec map and all of those types of things too, if you want it.


Sure you can rig him. Not sure if Hitmonlee really has any business using a spec map, but who knows. The reason I chose Fox over Sheik is that Sheik has too many other imports that I like, and Fox gets hardly any love. Plus, Fox's neutral A kicking combo is the perfect counterpart to Hitmonchan's (C Falcon's) neutral A punches. He may want a size mod to be more like Sheik's size though. Hitmonchan could stand to be made smaller as well, but that's a tale for another day.

dang, been needing to make Lee as well, to go with my Chan.  ah well, Spex can have him.  and yes, Chan could be smaller, but i'd have to go back and actually fix that.  my laziness says no, even if it'd be like a 3 second edit.  also, just sent the Machamp boneset.  the extra arms have a whole 2 finger bones each, but that's because i can't add any extra bones.

i'll re-ask this, since u havent answered me yet, or i just havent seen it, but would you like to texture pinsir?
i mean, i can't manage to approach what im looking for...

Oh yeah, I suppose I'll give it a try. Any idea of what I should use? For Kabutops I couldn't find any great horseshoe crab textures, so I used a leather texture that looked kinda like a carapace. Think I should do something similar for Pinsir?

I saw Data's video of the Amphibious Phour on the Battletoad Brawlvault entry. Joke didn't do half back on the specular I think.

Though I had a hard time seeing the specular for Poliwrath in the video...

Anyway. I haven't started on Kabutops' spec map yet. I may get to that yet today.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 21, 2013, 05:28:00 PM
I saw Data's video of the Amphibious Phour on the Battletoad Brawlvault entry. Joke didn't do half back on the specular I think.

Though I had a hard time seeing the specular for Poliwrath in the video...

Anyway. I haven't started on Kabutops' spec map yet. I may get to that yet today.

im guessing part of it is about me, but i dont seem to understand what ur saying... (im 100% serious)

I'm saying the specular texture on the Battletoads isn't half bad. Specifically the one on C.Falcon.

It may not exactly be toad skin, but it looks pretty darn good by itself, that's for sure.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: Aafyre on January 21, 2013, 05:47:50 PM
When people give you credit for something you didn't do, just go with the flow bro

lol, no, not really my style... wait, i have a style? meh whatever xD

Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2013, 04:29:27 AM
aafyre a lugia would be nice imo
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokemonbattlerevolution/index.html

theres a pbr rip here you could revamp the texture and make a dark lugia texture and a shiny one like you did on your vertex xD ho oh would also be nice since fire7fying on a fire7fying would be sweet you can also use brawl models altough  not sure if they are better than pokepark or pbr models and both of them have melee trophys wich are preety damn good locking and high poly
i'd go with PBR, I checked out the model, it's pretty good. Aafyre, would you want to texture the rig when it's done?



Okay. Gotten started on Kabutops' Speculars. I also started making minor edits to Kabutops' original body texture.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302