A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?

I heard Mikuru doesn't have a working Computer at the moment and is Online via 3DS, idk about the other guy...

January 11, 2013, 07:56:31 PM #77 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:22:42 PM by battleon469
oh I know I'v been online DS before and its a pain!! Anyway Im going to test ZSS out now. After a while I will give you feedback.

Post Merge: January 11, 2013, 08:22:42 PM

Ok im back, and basically I got an error when using the PSA.. What the problem is, is that I don't have ZSS on my CSS and so that means I have to transform via FS on samus. But instead of working the specials went into T stance (except for Up B which failed as it didn't even help in recovering)  and the rest were fine. I thought is was because I was again at hack I never used before, but then I tried it again normal sonic on Vbrawl (was on Vbrawl just with PSA) but got the same result.
[/url]

Holding the Grab Button while selecting Samus will turn you into ZSS when you start the match.

Trying out the second demo when I get home, currently unable to as I'm in class right now  ;D

Oh sorry lol but is supposed to freeze if you don't start as ZSS?
[/url]

I never intended to have Samus to turn into ZSS anyway. So... yeah...

Uh..the file was moved or deleted, or are you applying fixes?


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 12, 2013, 05:07:54 PM
Fixed


Your PSA is not fixed completely, she freezes on most of my stages,
Except for stages that I made on my stage builder in brawl.

But every other stage I try to play her on, just freezes, can you fix that?

I tried it earlier. She works fine for me... Do you have any Samus PSAs?

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 12, 2013, 06:29:54 PM
I tried it earlier. She works fine for me... Do you have any Samus PSAs?
Gunslinger PSA... *Follows thread* :happy:

Your animations are great! Hope to see more from you in the future. :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great? I'm still not that good... lol. Oh well, at least it's better than this...

Oh come on that PSA was so not horrible.......
[/url]