A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
That is why you change the "Sample by" Value to a higher Number. The Higher the number, the less Keyframes it'll make. But I'm sure you know the tradeoff by doing so.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 25, 2015, 05:24:46 PM
That is why you change the "Sample by" Value to a higher Number. The Higher the number, the less Keyframes it'll make. But I'm sure you know the tradeoff by doing so.

I was considering putting it at 1.5 or maybe 2. But since I was replacing animations as opposed to adding them, I figured that I wouldn't need as much space as I assumed I would.

But yeah, I know what'll happen lol.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tend to set my Hip to 2 or 3, then have every other bone between 4-6. I think you'll be fine with those numbers.

That walking animation is godly, you did an amazing job making it.

I... Officially hate animating the dress. It goes crazy in between keys.


Nah, Peach's original model did that too. But now I have to limit myself cause I can't have her legs go too high up. At some point, the legs will clip through the skirt no matter what I do.

Ya know what, at this point, Imma do the Skirt and Fingers later. I just want working animations so I can apply Hitboxes for now.

New Run Animation. Again, no animated Skirt or Fingers...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, I suck at running animations.

But what if her legs bent a bit more and the hip bone moved a bit down along with it?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No can do. Because of the Skirts Nature, I can't have the legs too close to her body, otherwise when I start animating the skirt, it'll flip out all over the place. And like I said, the skirt will clip through the legs at some point if the legs get too close to the body.

Damn, oh well.

Either way, I love the animation. Maybe KJP can jump in with some critique :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The upper body should bob a bit more.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

gotta agree with KJP, try bending the torso more, while compensating the bending with the shoulders, arms, neck and head.

also, if you're having clipping issues with the dress, ima ask you something about the rig, is the very beginning of the skirt rigged? cuz if not, it should probably be, to allow more movement options, and if it is, well, then idk xD

January 26, 2015, 08:22:18 PM #912 Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 08:24:53 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Gamidame_K could give you a better answer since he made the model himself. But from what I've seen, there's a little bit of leeway of unaffected areas. And some areas even curve into the corset. I'd personally hate to ask him to Re-Rig the model again cause I asked him to re-rig it 3 times already. (And it still isn't to my expectations.) I might as well redo the animations again if I had to do that.

I didnt expect the skirt to be lifted up alot

Well, I don't want to ask you to Re-Rig it again, I've got like 4-5 Animations done already, so...