Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 29
Author Topic: Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor  (Read 206333 times)
Peardian
Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: January 25, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »

Dude, it's sure you need to make Forest Maze.
    I'd only make it if I could come up with a fun and interesting concept to go with it. I'm not a big fan of those stages where they are completely static and only have a flashy background as their main feature. As iconic as it might be to some, it would be a relatively bland place to fight.

Click for my stuff:

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: January 25, 2013, 03:48:59 PM »

I'd only make it if I could come up with a fun and interesting concept to go with it. I'm not a big fan of those stages where they are completely static and only have a flashy background as their main feature. As iconic as it might be to some, it would be a relatively bland place to fight.
    Hm...

Well, for a touny banned as hell stage.

You COULD make it based on that part where you can go down the tree trunks. And can fight underground, as well as above ground...

But... Hm... That would have some SERIOUS "cave of life" issues... But eh, do what you want.

Geno and that area are... While interesting, a bit overrated. I can wait. I'd rather have some other memorable areas/characters from that game.
    XD

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »

The cloud city could be interesting, with a beanstalk with multiple places to fight on.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: January 25, 2013, 04:24:02 PM »

Hm...

Well, for a touny banned as hell stage.

You COULD make it based on that part where you can go down the tree trunks. And can fight underground, as well as above ground...

But... Hm... That would have some SERIOUS "cave of life" issues... But eh, do what you want.

Geno and that area are... While interesting, a bit overrated. I can wait. I'd rather have some other memorable areas/characters from that game.
    XD

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. There are working pipes in Mewtwo's Mushroom Kingdom stage, so the tree trunk gimmick would work.

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: January 25, 2013, 06:18:36 PM »

Just so you know, I already have a good number of stage ideas I want to attempt (and not all of them are from SMRPG), so I don't really need any more ideas at the moment. Tongue

And, if you want to see these stages come about sooner, the best thing you can do for me right now is simply download and play-test the stage prototype I have. (See my signature.) I want to make stages that look really nice, sure, but I want them to be really fun, too. So please, please help out!

Click for my stuff:

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2013, 02:52:53 AM »

What stages do you like then?

Stages like Icicle Mountain? Mushroomy Kingdom?

If you don't mind explaining cause you can't have a serious match on stages like those. I know plenty of Brawlers who will back me up on this statement.

Just curious that's all.

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: January 27, 2013, 08:48:38 AM »

What stages do you like then?

Stages like Icicle Mountain? Mushroomy Kingdom?

If you don't mind explaining cause you can't have a serious match on stages like those. I know plenty of Brawlers who will back me up on this statement.

Just curious that's all.
    I like all the stages. I have some favorites, of course, but I enjoy stages like Smashville as much as I enjoy stages like Mushroomy Kingdom. That's why I leave all stages on in the stage selection list.

When I say "fun and interesting", I don't mean "packed with gimmicks and danger". Let's take Smashville for instance. The layout, while very simple, is also unique, and the moving platform allows for some interesting fights. But, if that's all there was to the stage, it wouldn't be very appealing. Having the stage change its lighting to match the internal clock and having different random characters from the game spectating in the background each time the stage is played on helps make it fun to play on and to look at, and really gives it that Animal Crossing vibe. That's the kind of feeling I want to give to my stages.

I can handle the visual design of the stages fine, but I can't effectively design the layout of the stage alone. This is why I am asking for as many people as possible to play-test my stage prototype.

Click for my stuff:

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: February 06, 2013, 08:39:18 PM »

As a way to ramp up to my upcoming stage projects, I'm releasing one of the background props for it. Since it is an edit of Brawl's own Koopa Troopa model, someone could easily swap it into SSE somewhere.

http://models-resource.com/custom_edited/custommariostuff/sheet/5471

Also included in the zip is a set of textures for Gu Goomba!

Click for my stuff:

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: February 06, 2013, 09:01:13 PM »

I wouldn't mind putting that in the SSE, if you'd be willing.

I actually have some experience putting enemies in the SSE. Even though they're done, I never uploaded them (out of sheer laziness, really. Lol!)

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: February 06, 2013, 09:48:07 PM »

Sure, go for it!

(Also, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't already been a Gu Goomba edit before.)

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot to mention! Assuming you do implement the masked reflection shader I designed it with, I recommend using ~70%-80% for the strength of the reflection on both materials.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:14:27 PM by Peardian » Logged

Click for my stuff:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2013, 04:20:40 PM »

I wouldn't mind putting that in the SSE, if you'd be willing.

I actually have some experience putting enemies in the SSE. Even though they're done, I never uploaded them (out of sheer laziness, really. Lol!)
    And by experience you mean you know what the names of the files for certain enemies right? lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: February 07, 2013, 05:37:33 PM »

And by experience you mean you know what the names of the files for certain enemies right? lol

Of course. They were fully functional.

The first was never released because I got lazy (And now someone's gone and done the same thing, so now I can't, lol). The second wasn't because I found a better model. I butchered that one T-Posing and retexturing it the first runthrough.

Sure, go for it!

(Also, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't already been a Gu Goomba edit before.)

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot to mention! Assuming you do implement the masked reflection shader I designed it with, I recommend using ~70%-80% for the strength of the reflection on both materials.

Understood, captain. I can do that. Thanks again for letting me take this one!

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: February 12, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »

@Spex130: So, how goes it?

So, remember those item blocks in my Weapons Factory stage WIP? Yeah, about those...

http://models-resource.com/custom_edited/custommariostuff/sheet/5478

Once hacking becomes advanced enough, I'd like to see this implemented as an interactive object that animates just like the original. Of course, who knows when that will be...

What? What do you mean the box looks suspicious? Nah, it's just you-- oh!

Click for my stuff:

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: February 12, 2013, 05:47:42 PM »

Hah, I could never beat them in SMRPG. Too dam strong and I died quick.
    Great Job on this though, I really love all your custom SMRPG models so far.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2013, 12:04:03 AM »

Booster. We need Booster. The perfect Wario hack...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 29
    Print
    Jump to: