Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Other people involved with this project (including me) are somewhat interested in doing more than just the three RGB team recolor projects. It's just that some of us have more important matters on our plates right now, and we don't have as much free time as we used to.

But when Minty/Maritime/Mars are all done, you're more than free to start a new one for a light/dark/metallic/other theme.

I'm interested in another one. In fact, I've been contemplating a few much large ideas, but one of them I just flat-out don't know how to do (yet).
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Heh, I'd feel weird starting something I have no capability of doing. =P Thanks for the answer, though! I look forward to seeing what continues to develop.
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

I'm sort of working on my own project in the meantime, as most of my favorite characters are already textured in Mars.  I'll probably do more in the future, but I'm having to catch up on homework since I was out of town this past weekend.  I really wish I could help with Maritime Wolf, but there's just too many textures there for me to know where to start.

Sorry to ask yet another thing, but are there going to be pixel CSS versions of the CSPs?
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

If I'm not mistaken, we ended up making quite a few of them as we started. Most likely there will be once we finish the primary pack.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I look forward to it!
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

We really need to get the pixel BP photoshop files done.

I'll most probably be making recolors of the AbyssWolf sprites for all the missing UT costumes, if you guys don't do it sooner. I just won't have enough time during the next two weeks to make any remarkable progress.

Hay, Im interested in helping with Mars Falco, may i do it?
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on January 28, 2013, 04:11:13 PM
Hay, Im interested in helping with Mars Falco, may i do it?
At this point, feel free to give it a shot. I do believe most of us are busy with school and such, and whomever originally claimed Falco will probably submit one too, but you're welcome to give it a shot.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

January 30, 2013, 07:35:07 AM #101 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 04:11:25 PM by Apples
Quote from: ObskoreStreams on January 28, 2013, 04:11:13 PM
Hay, Im interested in helping with Mars Falco, may i do it?

Yep, go ahead. I've been super busy lately, haven't had time to tackle him.

Quote from: Badge on January 25, 2013, 08:02:34 PM
I'll most probably be making recolors of the AbyssWolf sprites for all the missing UT costumes, if you guys don't do it sooner. I just won't have enough time during the next two weeks to make any remarkable progress.

I've done a lot, but I haven't uploaded any of them. So yeah, uhhh just sayin'. Before we get back on that, or before you do, rather, hit me up on the skype and I'll try and get data together for you for what I've completed thus far.

Post Merge: January 30, 2013, 04:11:24 PM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30802

Noice work; I love that there's practically two choices per slot you uploaded alongside those, and they're all really well done.  I can't stand Brawl's dull schemes, and I didn't care much for Fox's redesign either.

When all of the Minty-Mars-Marine projects are done, will they come with the Normal CSP and the SJS CSP?

These are really awesome.  I've implemented nearly all of the skins and CSPs.  Just want to give credit where it's due, and thank you guys for all your work.

Things I've noticed from use:  MarsIvy breaks the game (May just be because there's no Zard with it yet, but Squirtle works fine.)