Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I still prefer the white/red dress as it fits the original theme better and it looks a bit more distinct from the original red-team costume.  I say submit 'em both in the main pack, as they both look great.

May 16, 2013, 06:45:46 AM #346 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 06:47:12 AM by Apples
Mars Falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32088
Game & Watches
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32089

Edit: forum code is atypical, don't care enough to name the links properyly. #laziness

To be honest, that Mars Falco still doesn't sit right with me. Could you all include the version made by Xeno in the pack?

lol what have u done with the links?
xD
Quote from: Apples on May 16, 2013, 06:45:46 AM
mars falco
game&watch

Edit: forum code is atypical, don't care enough to name the links properyly. #laziness

fixed for ya

The dust-colored feathers are still a bit radical of a change; I'd like to use one of the grey or dark blue versions, personally.

May 16, 2013, 06:18:26 PM #350 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:19:32 PM by Apples
Quote from: Zacheart on May 16, 2013, 07:03:08 AM
To be honest, that Mars Falco still doesn't sit right with me. Could you all include the version made by Xeno in the pack?
Quote from: jdaster64 on May 16, 2013, 01:32:10 PM
The dust-colored feathers are still a bit radical of a change; I'd like to use one of the grey or dark blue versions, personally.

Of course we'll include another in the final pack, especially with such a controversial texture.

I'll update the Minty post later today and I'll get at TheDevicer about updating his stuff.

Who is left for Mars?

Well, going by the list posted a little while ago, this is where the project is at:

Mars Snake - Dio
Mars Zelda - Shun
Mars Sheik
Mars Ice Climbers - Silver
Mars Diddy Kong
Mars Link
Mars Charizard - Taiko
Mars Sonic - Silver


I can make a few small changes to my version of Mars Falco and upload it with Apples', but it'll have to wait for a while.

May 18, 2013, 03:23:53 AM #354 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 07:22:29 PM by Apples
So I uploaded a bunch of stuff.

I thought Minty ROB was pretty washed out in retrospect and also didn't feel cohesive with what became of Maritime and Mars ROBs, so here you go.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's all in my vault. Default, SJS and Pixel CSP and BPs are done for all except Sheik's pixel.

Next up is Mars Link and a big update to the Minty OP.


May 18, 2013, 03:52:53 PM #356 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 03:54:31 PM by Apples
As in dark brown? Dark brown isn't really a primary color in the Mars color scheme... -_- I know it's become popular but it was never part of the original design. It was originally orange-red with off-white/black being equal secondary colors.

I did have him with black shoes for a bit, but it clashed badly so I lightened them up.

Cafe noir is one of the colors on the Mars Pallette.


Yes, I am aware. I made it. Still, it was repeated an annoying amount of times that brown and yellow are accent colors and that black and off-white are the secondaries. In other words, most textures following the theme would not even have brown or yellow appearing anywhere. It's strayed pretty far from the theme at this point, but it's no big deal. It's more important that this is a collaborative vision anyway.

I think silver was playing with brown shoes (he might have said it wasn't working out as well), but I'll just let him play with that on his version if he likes.

In any case, I've got some Link progress I'm proud of. Critiques?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also dibs on Sheik.

i gotta say his hair looks kinda weird, maybe just make it brown instead of blonde, and add a red highlight to that.