Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 54
Author Topic: Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks  (Read 366310 times)
Calypso
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #420 on: September 14, 2013, 03:33:29 AM »

Hi Kyouma I saw your post about using Mima with the King Cold PSA looks like a good fit, I use the Mikadorf PSA by hiro for her.

Also Reisen fits very well with the gunslinger samus PSA by A Bloody Canadian.

For Youmu I use SmashbrosXX MarthV1 by Sarumawa.

For Meira I use Thany's de-cloned Roy V1 by ZpÑ41 and 13eat

For Shinki I use Phoenix PSA (updated v45) by Keromonkey.

That's all I remember right now I hope these make your brawl more enjoyable.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 03:44:30 AM by Calypso » Logged

Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: September 14, 2013, 09:05:26 AM »

That's TWO people you've inspired to finally join the community (at least in part) and make a post, Kyouma. You must be doing something right.
    Meanwhile, I'm trying to convince myself to give up my Luigi avatar right now... -_-"
    I feel very honored for that, but well, this is the only thread where touhou fans can meet now adays, (because the official touhou thread is dead and it started to become very unconfortable due to some people around there...

I'm new to brawl hacks and here in general, so hello?

None of these are requests, think of them as just ideas or something. If I really cared I would learn how to do it myself.

I was thinking that you could replace Olimar with Sekibanki and the Pikmen different colored heads or something. Or you could be Alice and pull out little dolls. Or have Youmu and little Myons like in Ten Desires when you have 1 extra Myon per power. Also I thought you could maybe do Nue with different UFOs. Or you could have Suika pulling out other little Suikas like in the fighting games.

Also I was thinking that for the Ice Climbers, you could replace them with like Shanghai and Hourai. Or like Minoriko and Shizuha.

Put Genji as Bowser perhaps? I also believed that Nitori could work relatively well on Diddy Kong. Maybe the 4 Prismrivers (Including Layla as the trainer) as the Pokemon Trainer? The 3 Mischevious Fairies for the Pokemon  while Reimu is the trainer because they later helped her out in the manga? I kind of want to see Yuugen-Magen as someone, but I doubt there would be a model for him/her/it but it could work for maybe Jigglypuff?

Those are just things I was considering outside of the apparently numerous Peach/Zelda/Sheik replacements. I don't really expect any of these to happen but whatever. What do you guys think?
    I know the difference between a request and a suggestion, dont worry xD
    Well, I actually make imports on the characters I actually use, I dont use olimar nor diddy king thats why I dont have any imports over those characters, I tried to make Alice over olimar and the dolls over the pikmin, but the filesize just didnt let me do it; I have something else over Diddy and I dont really like that character thats why I dont pay attention to it, same to olimar, sorry; but I like the idea of making shanghai/horai and the aki sisters over the ice climbers, I will try to do them
    also welcome, Im very happy happy too see new people introduces themselves in my thread, its an honor, as I always say becuse its true

Hi Kyouma I saw your post about using Mima with the King Cold PSA looks like a good fit, I use the Mikadorf PSA by hiro for her.

Also Reisen fits very well with the gunslinger samus PSA by A Bloody Canadian.

For Youmu I use SmashbrosXX MarthV1 by Sarumawa.

For Meira I use Thany's de-cloned Roy V1 by ZpÑ41 and 13eat

For Shinki I use Phoenix PSA (updated v45) by Keromonkey.

That's all I remember right now I hope these make your brawl more enjoyable.
    I barely test a PSA made by people I dont know because theire usually OP, but I willl try these ones youre telling me, that reminsd me I have an idea for reisen that Ill try to make true too on this weekend
    now as you previously said, I could replace peache's vegetables for sekibanki's head as you said, but I would need to edit the FitPeach.pac, and that would affect the other Peach models.

Breatan
    Newbie Kitten

Touhou cosplayer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: September 14, 2013, 12:22:23 PM »

Well, I actually make imports on the characters I actually use

I get where you are coming from, I just think it'd be cool to have entire Brawl cast replaced by Touhou characters similar to this:
    【第10回MMD杯本選】Touhou Super Smash Bros. Melee【東方MMD】

But actually playable and stuff.
    I might later try my hand at doing some models, even if I only just hacked my wii 3 days ago lol. Whenever I learn i can have Touhou models for a game, I'll usually try modding it myself, no matter how [censored]ty it might be in the end! So please give me tips in the weeks to come Cheesy

Did you ever think of doing sound mods? It could probably be managed via the sound mod for Hisoutensoku. If it's simple enough I might try it in a few days or tonight.

None of you hold me accountable for what I'm saying... If I can't get a single result within maybe 4 days, I'll give up! But if I figure it out, I might quit also. Blame my ADHD XD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: September 14, 2013, 01:02:56 PM »

oh yeah, I have a .sawnd for Dao's cirno over lucas PSA, but I never used it
    yes, I have a big resources of voice clips for tohos from that soku voice mod and I think i will use them once when I start to make PSAs
    here is the .sawnd of Cirno over Lucas if someone wants it
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Thread%20only/cirno.sawnd

Auraldo
    Advanced Kitten

Administer of the Universe

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: September 14, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »

It would be cool having all character slots used but I agree with Kyouma, mainly because it would look weird on many characters (IE Diddy, though maybe a fairy or minor char could fit)

I particulary don't like the Soku voice mod as I think there is much controversy to canonical voices and I prefer leaving them open to thought. But I've been trying to add oficial SFX from both the fighters and the main shooter games, the spell break SFX could fit well over the broken shield sound.

Regarding that video, its pretty amazing. Actually since I'm a royal follower of Kyouma hacks I have my SSBB moddified really hard and besides characters I have stages with custom Touhou music. Actually I've been planning for a few months already, a custom complete mod regarding only stages and music, if you wish I could show you the progress in a chart I made. I have most of the brstm and the SSP ready so you can take and look and if you wish give suggestions. When the complete modpack is ready I can upload it and share it to you guys  Kirby Dance

Anyway here is the sheet http://www.mediafire.com/view/73vfor3ck5pip5p/Touhou_Stage_%26_Music.xlsx

Border Of Phantasm

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: September 14, 2013, 02:26:59 PM »

oh yeah, I have a .sawnd for Dao's cirno over lucas PSA, but I never used it
    yes, I have a big resources of voice clips for tohos from that soku voice mod and I think i will use them once when I start to make PSAs
    here is the .sawnd of Cirno over Lucas if someone wants it
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Thread%20only/cirno.sawnd

I took it immediately I love voice packs!!!

Oh I just realized I put the wrong PSA for Meira this is the one I use Thany's Melee-y Roy PSA Final version by Thany after you download there are 4 slightly different verions of the PSA so find the one that best fits your playstyle I like the (Roy my version) or something like that one the best I switch the victory animations with the ones from the other versions though.

For Sekibanki's turnips/head you can try it if you want, I was more just commenting about what Cola1 said I almost think it would look weird if she was throwing her head at you while it was still firmly planted on her shoulders (for now).

Post Merge: September 14, 2013, 02:56:50 PM
    It would be cool having all character slots used but I agree with Kyouma, mainly because it would look weird on many characters (IE Diddy, though maybe a fairy or minor char could fit)

I particulary don't like the Soku voice mod as I think there is much controversy to canonical voices and I prefer leaving them open to thought. But I've been trying to add oficial SFX from both the fighters and the main shooter games, the spell break SFX could fit well over the broken shield sound.

Regarding that video, its pretty amazing. Actually since I'm a royal follower of Kyouma hacks I have my SSBB moddified really hard and besides characters I have stages with custom Touhou music. Actually I've been planning for a few months already, a custom complete mod regarding only stages and music, if you wish I could show you the progress in a chart I made. I have most of the brstm and the SSP ready so you can take and look and if you wish give suggestions. When the complete modpack is ready I can upload it and share it to you guys  Kirby Dance

Anyway here is the sheet http://www.mediafire.com/view/73vfor3ck5pip5p/Touhou_Stage_%26_Music.xlsx

I don't know how it's possible but everyday Touhou just gets better and better that sounds awesome Happy Face!!!
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:59:43 PM by Calypso » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: September 14, 2013, 03:36:20 PM »

well touhou brawl hacking has been growing up lately (even though dao doesnt agree on that :I)
    I am not rigging sekibanki's head over the crown, its rigged over the head, and the object will have CrownM as visibility bone, bone which dissapears when CrownMB (the head clone Ill put on her hand with CrownMb is activated) is visible

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: September 14, 2013, 03:58:17 PM »

For Sekibanki's turnips/head

Heya, did I heard something related to the Common3.pac file here ? *cough*

The Turnips are part of the "Common3.pac" file, which mean, items files (Yaaay)
    Replacing the turnips here isn't much of a problem, but (if it's being done) the head should have the lowest filesize possible (which mean low-res textures and a more low-poly like model), if it isn't low enough, it won't cause lag, but the game won't start at all

It will also make every Peach costume throw heads at you (... Well, I won't really be complaining for that one, lol)

well touhou brawl hacking has been growing up lately (even though dao doesnt agree on that :I)
    Tell DAO to come back to SSBB hacking and show us how it can be better, then :I
    *Run away*

EDIT: Oh btw, I found a Seija model, interested ?
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:16:04 PM by LJSTAR » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: September 14, 2013, 04:33:50 PM »

LJ has stated something I forgot to mention xD
    those things are items, not over 200 vertices each one and 1 texture for each one, sekibanki's head is about 700 vertices and 3 textures to look fine, the difference is so abysmal that it makes you think twice before doing such a thing like this...

Cola1
    Expert Kitten

Reverse Ideology

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: September 14, 2013, 04:43:58 PM »

Darn it, it would be hilarious throwing heads around. Hehe.

ok i shrunk it

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: September 14, 2013, 04:59:42 PM »

The turnip actually use 285 vertices, by using a "2D" face (the whole face is a texture) for the head can also lower the count and by using some optimizing there and there and "optimize" the common3.pac can probably make it work
    Also for textures, the turnip use 10 textures (each faces are 64x64 btw, the rest are small textures stretched on the model).
    And it also use a model animation and texture animation file which could be deleted

Soooo ... with some work, it could work, but the biggest part is still optimizing the model itself
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:00:33 PM by LJSTAR » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: September 15, 2013, 09:59:30 PM »

guys Ive updated the OP, pls read it all and halp me

【東方 Touhou】 【MMD】 幻想郷の森からワールドコーリング 【旧作 風見幽香】

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: September 15, 2013, 10:17:38 PM »

I know it won't be a while but will the Reimu psa be rel portable because the Marisa psa is over ness too and Marisa isn't portable I've tried?

I'd like to be able to have them fight each other even though Marisa will probably have the advantage because her psa is very strong.

Either way I'm looking forward to its eventual release.
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:26:50 PM by Calypso » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: September 15, 2013, 10:22:56 PM »

thats exactly why I will make my own PSAs, DAO's PSAs are very unbalanced; Ill make Reimu over Ness, ill make Marisa over King DDD, Cirno over Yoshi, maybe and on and on and on; oh and yuuka over purin <3

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: September 15, 2013, 10:40:49 PM »

Wowzers that's great news can't wait to see how your PSA's turn out. AWESOME 2.0!

I'm sure they'll be for way in the future but I'll have no problems waiting.

I like how they'll replace the characters that few people play as.

Anyway good luck with everything!!!
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:46:05 PM by Calypso » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 54
    Print
    Jump to: