Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Totally, same with the Black Knight's. Its nearly twice as slow as Ike's and still Murders with only 1.6 output, while still taking damage from being hit. But do as you will, judging from your other work you know what your doing. Just trying to throw out my two cents and all that.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

No problem, mate. Appreciate it.

Post Merge: December 12, 2013, 08:58:06 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand finally done with finals.

Immediately staring with finishing Hector's animations

UPDATE: I'm brainstorming a new moveset: Raven from Fire Emblem 7. I'll be basing his moveset from the animations of Myrmidons, Mercenaries, and Heroes from Shadow Dragon, Blazing Sword, and Awakening.
________________________________________________
I'm also considering working on a Roy PSA.
________________________________________________
Updated OP with Raven and Roy's moveset.

I'm just asking to overwork myself lol
________________________________________________
Finally started on the animations for Roy.

Having a bit of trouble with Raven's arm... but I'll definitely get it to work somehow
________________________________________________
Finished the dash attack animation, the new side special, and the wait2 for Roy

Finished the Wait animation for Raven.
________________________________________________
Almost done with all the animations for Roy, only need two more. Then all that's left is the PSA.

Will probably redo Raven's wait animation and then start on him as soon as Roy's animations are done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright guys, I have some bad news.

I'll be going on vacation soon, so I won't be able to get any work done in regards to Hector, Roy, or Raven. So that sucks.

But worse, is that I need to detach myself from this past time. I really, REALLY need to focus on the upcoming semester in College. ESPECIALLY since I'm changing my major to Computer Science.

So until I get back online, see you later mates.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Poofing in to give some additional information.

Roy only needs one more animation before he's completed.

Hector needs his smashes, aerials, his basic combo, and his counter to be animated. I'll probably redo his final smash too (either redo the animation or completely make a new one)

I need to start Raven (only finished his wait animation :P)

I MIGHT work on Lyn.

I'll be working on at least two Marth PSAs after I'm done with Roy.

Prince Marth will mostly deal with chaining Dancing Blade and make hitting with the tip more rewarding (while doing even less damage for hitting with the edge).

Longsword Marth... Well. You'll see. You could probably guess how he plays out, just by seeing the name.
Percentage Completed List:

Roy: 50% - Needs PSA to be done
Hector: 30% - Needs a handful of animations and PSA to be done
Raven: 1% - Needs animations and PSA to be done
Lyn: 0% - Idea Stage
Prince Marth: 0% - Idea Stage
Longsword Marth: 0% - Idea Stage


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are you still on vacation?It would be really cool if you keep working on these,but I understand if you don't have the time life gets to all of us.:)


Yeah I'm back from vacation. The semester started so I still don't have a lot of time, but I was able to finish two more animations for Hector.

Ill probably finish all the animations for all the planned characters before I psa them, or maybe ill psa them immediately. Who knows?
Post Merge: Today at 06:29:33 PM
Finished Hector's Dash Attack and using his old final smash as his up special.

I'm coming up with a completely new final smash for Hector, I have no idea how it's going to turn out but I hope it's good lol

As usual, no PSA updates on Roy. For some reason BBox keeps crashing when I want to edit the PSA

I'll probably start on Lyn next.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on January 12, 2014, 10:29:54 PM
As usual, no PSA updates on Roy. For some reason BBox keeps crashing when I want to edit the PSA
[/quote

Stupid BrawlBox...Anyways I hope it works eventually,are you using the newest version?

The new bbox doesn't PSA

Only 0.68b and all previous versions do.

I prefer to use 0.68 because of being able to copy paste. And that's a big function.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Because BJ was making Ikarus, which was supposed to be for Psaing$ and bbox is for the reest

He never finished Ikarus... Now you know where I'm coming from :P

Also just tried to PSA again and it works... No idea why. But at least it works.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That makes since,glad it works now.

Will you be continuing or are these on hold?

Ill work on them whenever I can or whenever I have free time between classes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright take your time,no rush.

Do you know who will be releasing first?

No clue, actually. Probably Roy with Hector soon after.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Currently drafting a new moveset.

And I can say without a doubt, that it's probably the moveset that I'm most hyped for.

Also Fire Emblem related.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.