Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

@Nebulon you can release the brawl ex version if you want. just credit me




June 04, 2014, 11:06:01 PM #782 Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:07:28 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 04, 2014, 11:02:50 PM
with scorpion done, now i can finally download nebus pack.


I'll upload it soon. :) I'm not in the position to.

And Scorpion wreaks havoc in Turbo mode :) who is your next project? Sub Zero or Tails?

Also those stages and brstms were very generous of you. :)

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 04, 2014, 11:02:50 PM
with scorpion done, now i can finally download nebus pack.


I'll upload it soon. :) I'm not in the position to.

@Caliking:Scorpion wreaks havoc in Turbo mode :) who is your next project? Sub Zero or Tails?

Also those stages and brstms were very generous of you. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 04, 2014, 11:06:01 PM
I'll upload it soon. :) I'm not in the position to.

And Scorpion wreaks havoc in Turbo mode :) who is your next project? Sub Zero or Tails?

Also those stages and brstms were very generous of you. :)

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

I'll upload it soon. :) I'm not in the position to.

@Caliking:Scorpion wreaks havoc in Turbo mode :) who is your next project? Sub Zero or Tails?

Also those stages and brstms were very generous of you. :)
Your welcome. well I working on Sub Zero's model to make his arms have that icy effect.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 05, 2014, 02:15:57 AM
Your welcome. well I working on Sub Zero's model to make his arms have that icy effect.

Oh that'll be so sick! :) what are you predicting the moveset'll be like?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

i wouldnt mind sub zero as an alternate costume for scorpion
though i do know it is possible to freeze opponents in brawl
a psa wouldnt be bad
but than again u probably need a little break after completing scorpion
just dont get lazy
lol

You could always port Megaman X from Rob to someone else  :af:

But that might be tedious. Scorpion is awesome. The Injustice Skin is perfect. I might make some recolors. He feels very good. And the sword mode is great too. I like that it's not an Op option, it's just a neat thing you can do to switch it up.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 05, 2014, 02:15:57 AM
Your welcome. well I working on Sub Zero's model to make his arms have that icy effect.
Sounds great man! I'd like to see what will SubZero look like. Also, I may do an article for Scorpio after my exams, if nobody else does it beforehand
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 05, 2014, 10:53:00 AM
Sounds great man! I'd like to see what will SubZero look like. Also, I may do an article for Scorpio after my exams, if nobody else does it beforehand
Please do! lol Thank you



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 05, 2014, 10:56:03 AM
Please do! lol Thank you
You're welcome! I should play with him though, I didn't have alot of time these days...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I just finished ripping this stage and Characters from a game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Think I should rig this stage?



Why not? Since you rip it... *shrugs*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Cool. Also might do these.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might need help with that train stage tho. Maybe recolor it to look more like the MK stage. IDK



Night Club will be awesome! But Subway Station has been made by DSX8, no?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 08, 2014, 02:54:00 PM
Night Club will be awesome! But Subway Station has been made by DSX8, no?
OO yea your right. DSX8 is making that stage. if he needs a low poly train he can have this one