Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

i never said i hate brawlex. im saying, whats the point of clonign someone i dont even use?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2014, 09:06:40 PM
i never said i hate brawlex. im saying, whats the point of clonign someone i dont even use?

Well, you don't use them. Others do.
Stop complaining. Have it to yourself.
This is not even the BrawlEx thread.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

oh. so just because i am the minority means im wrong? yeah ok.


calikingz, for vegeta, you should include some crazy alts.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Weeeeell...
What about, fixing the Megaman PSA for Ness
Then make the Snake port and edit few things to make them better with Snake's files ?
And then release both, for the ones who want to replace Ness or the ones who don't mind using a BrawlEx clone for Snake

Technically, both would be happy that way, I guess (... Well, it also mean more work too)

Quote from: LJSTAR on August 19, 2014, 10:12:35 PM
Weeeeell...
What about, fixing the Megaman PSA for Ness
Then make the Snake port and edit few things to make them better with Snake's files ?
And then release both, for the ones who want to replace Ness or the ones who don't mind using a BrawlEx clone for Snake

Technically, both would be happy that way, I guess (... Well, it also mean more work too)

^This.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Can we all just get along!!?? lol :af2:

But I agree with LJSTAR. I still plan on porting him over snake BUT that doesn't mean Im not going to make improvements to the version over ness. Also, idk if anyone noticed another glitch, the items are all off but thats sooooo easy to fix so no big issue. And when I update the version over ness I plan on getting rig of the super scope bullets and use the PK fire as them. Im going to make an easy gfx with a cartoonish outline like in smash 4 for the bullet.



Let's move the BrawlEX subject aside. Long Story Short some people use it some people don't. I don't and neither does Sonicbrawler but neither of us hate it.

Anyway on a happier note. I've been working on a new X Model with the help of Calikingz.

Mega Man X8 Styled X Model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be rigging this for the PSA in the near future. I'll probably wait a few days with it cause I want to have the Ultimate Armor for the Final Smash.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about. This
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyway I'm sure either I or Calikingz will eventually give further information of this Model in the future.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 20, 2014, 07:05:30 AM #937 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:07:12 AM by LJSTAR
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 20, 2014, 04:41:59 AM
Im going to make an easy gfx with a cartoonish outline like in smash 4 for the bullet.
Yaaaay ! SHOOTING LEMONS !

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 20, 2014, 04:56:40 AM
Anyway on a happier note. I've been working on a new X Model with the help of Calikingz.

Mega Man X8 Styled X Model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be rigging this for the PSA in the near future. I'll probably wait a few days with it cause I want to have the Ultimate Armor for the Final Smash.
Oh sweet jesus. I really dig MMX8's design, so I fully approve this.
How about another version of the MMX8 alt with the Neutral/Icarus/Hermes armor for X's "weapon" ?

Quote from: LJSTAR on August 20, 2014, 07:05:30 AM
Yaaaay ! SHOOTING LEMONS !

Oh sweet jesus. I really dig MMX8's design, so I fully approve this.
How about another version of the MMX8 alt with the Neutral/Icarus/Hermes armor for X's "weapon" ?
I'm getting all the models from X8



Quote from: LJSTAR on August 20, 2014, 07:05:30 AM
Oh sweet jesus. I really dig MMX8's design, so I fully approve this.
How about another version of the MMX8 alt with the Neutral/Icarus/Hermes armor for X's "weapon" ?

It's a great idea but that'd require me to make highpoly models of those versions as well and I'm just not having that :P But lowpoly alts with some highpoly elements from the model I made I can make cause that's what I'm planning for the Ultimate Armor anyway.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I remember it right, all armor models from X8 are the same models, just with different textures, right ? (or at least, they are really similar model wise)
So I think it would be possible to just "clone" the Ultimate Armor when it would be done and recolor the textures :D (I don't really know anything about character model import, so it's maybe not "that" easy)

Quote from: LJSTAR on August 20, 2014, 08:29:53 AM
If I remember it right, all armor models from X8 are the same models, just with different textures, right ? (or at least, they are really similar model wise)
So I think it would be possible to just "clone" the Ultimate Armor when it would be done and recolor the textures :D (I don't really know anything about character model import, so it's maybe not "that" easy)

No you're right. It's the same model with different textures (which I don't mind cause I love the X8 Armor designs) so it is just a simple copy paste.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Going along with this Next update is A way Better Model of X8 Super armor
Thanks to AkaDarkZeroRmx
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 21, 2014, 08:16:52 PM
Going along with this Next update is A way Better Model of X8 Super armor
Thanks to AkaDarkZeroRmx
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You wanna know what Im going to say now?
AWESOME WORK CALIKINGZ :af:

Seems like you're working on a lot of things... and I'm interested in all of them.  :happy:

Without anyone expecting a commitment, which do you think will realistically be done first with what projects you've got right now?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822