Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: Avatar Ness V1.4 (Sample of next PSA on Pg. 8)  (Read 47518 times)
nnettobr
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 07:50:33 PM »

I REFUSE To let this topic go to second page.

kirbys246
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 06:09:02 PM »

lol!

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 06:24:37 PM »

Just a few things, I might add to you:
    1. Aang started as a Airbender, so he should have more air moves than any other bending, but only has Five of them.
    2. He has more Firebending than anything else, when according to logic he disliked Firebending.
    3. Three Earthbending moves, THREE!!!!
    4. Found a sick glitch on the air moves. If you stand on a slope and do a air move, it lays down on the slope instead of going up. That's why I got sucked in a Typhoon disc on the ground, when I wasn't even touching it. XD

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

only one shall ever match up, or even defeat him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: April 08, 2010, 07:40:27 AM »

I agree with many of the people the  B should be changed. The only thing i notice is how little air moves there are. i like the idea of firing them up in the air with the last down b charge, but he needs to have better air moves like he would in the show. And since he is an airbender (originally) shouldnt he be more airbender and less firebender? Most of the attacks (not including grabs) are fire, and then you have a few water moves, but the only air moves are the side and down b and one of the tilts. and then you only have 2 earth bending. I really think that these should be changed. And i noticed how you said that his moves should be changed if he were to go into avatar state for the fs, but maybe you should have one large sequence with all of the elements at one time (like in the finale) or maybe even (as i had stated in the last forum) energy bending. That would complete. You would recieve all of your health, and put all of the damage you had into each enemy, (so if you had 80%, each one would recieve 80%) and then, depending on their percentage, they would have a knockback varying in power. hope this helps!

please check out my posts! i need help!

Click here to level up my card!

Lucas is the same as ness and i use him too. 

by the way, did you know that Klikkaklakkaklaskaklopatzklatschabattacreepycrott ygraddaghsemmihsammihnouithap means an act of god?

kirbys246
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: April 10, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »

I agree with many of the people the  B should be changed. The only thing i notice is how little air moves there are. i like the idea of firing them up in the air with the last down b charge, but he needs to have better air moves like he would in the show. And since he is an airbender (originally) shouldnt he be more airbender and less firebender? Most of the attacks (not including grabs) are fire, and then you have a few water moves, but the only air moves are the side and down b and one of the tilts. and then you only have 2 earth bending. I really think that these should be changed. And i noticed how you said that his moves should be changed if he were to go into avatar state for the fs, but maybe you should have one large sequence with all of the elements at one time (like in the finale) or maybe even (as i had stated in the last forum) energy bending. That would complete. You would recieve all of your health, and put all of the damage you had into each enemy, (so if you had 80%, each one would recieve 80%) and then, depending on their percentage, they would have a knockback varying in power. hope this helps!

My only issue is my knowledge of Smash Attacks and ideas. Trust me, I would think all day, even at school, for moves I could do but due to my limited knowledge of smash attacks, I would not know how it would be possible. I also tried thinking of having the final smash be like how he used all elements at the same time, but do to lack of graphics, It would not look pretty (literally). I also attempted energy bending as final smash, but it didnt work out as I thought. Earthbending is not as easy as you think. Its hard thinking of a good earthbending move and at the same time, not have it be lame and unepic. I am limited to water bending graphics. I do think I need to lay off the firebending, ill see what I can do. I thought I had a good amount of airbending as is. Sorry but I think im not going to add more. I will definately have to change the neutral-B. Im still thinking of ideas.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: April 10, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »

maybe you could just change how the lightning works as a whole once shot. its to big and poofy. maybe make it really fast and thin like how lightning really is and have it as one powerful move. like robs thing but more powerful. i noticed though that you only have to do the beginning of the taunt charge to complete 1 of the three charges. you should make it so that you are forced to do the whole thing and it wont count as a charge if interupted. this way it would be a lot harder to accomplish, yet you could strengthen it, making it one powerful, thin hit that goes through them to hit other people. a good idea is maybe instead of having the fire kick air (you dont have to use this idea since that is such an awesome move) you could make an earth kick that impales people if they are meteor smashed onto the stage (although maybe have to have a certain amount of damage and have to go down at a certain speed/from a certain height. maybe not both). please tell me if you like the idea

by the way, did you know that Klikkaklakkaklaskaklopatzklatschabattacreepycrott ygraddaghsemmihsammihnouithap means an act of god?

Orphan
    Founder Of Watered Down Studios
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Dedicated Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 06:08:29 PM »

this is such a awesome ness i love it ^_^
    i think you should make katara for peach because she is the best out of the 3 females Cheesy

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »

B: Original.
    What about looking at snake's over B and giving that coding that allows you to move it and make it Down B second charge air animation.
    extreme spike lasts until you release B.
    Over B air:
    Air Ball he rides in in the the show.
    Use second down B air animation.
    small hitbox where the wind is.spikes.
    Moves Forward Fox over B speed and length

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 06:48:07 PM »

what? how is b original what? and snakes missile launcher has nothing to do with ness! the side b is vine in the air too.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: April 14, 2010, 05:57:03 AM »

B:
     has the controls of Snake's over B but uses the Down B second charge ground. air animation and spikes. lasts until you press a.
    Over B air:
    Foxs Over B length and distance.Second ariel Down B charge and air animation.
    air has a small hitbox.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: April 14, 2010, 06:27:49 AM »

why do ou want to get rid of second down b charge? side b is fine, down b is absolutely perfect, but the b needs to be changed. Look at what i posted above Birth's post.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: April 16, 2010, 05:41:49 AM »

Well most over B s recover you a bit.
    and I don't that was just the animation for the air.
    I also I had an idea for B look up 2 posts.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: April 16, 2010, 05:54:37 AM »

is over b side b? because his side b is amazing for recoveries. hiis b is a genius idea, he just needs to refine it more i think. (kirby i hope you are getting any of these ideas from us )

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: April 16, 2010, 06:01:56 AM »

Oh well.
    But Side B being good for recoveries?
    Whatthef***.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: April 16, 2010, 06:43:03 AM »

if you jump and immediately press side b, you go up the same distance as a normal double jump Wink

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: