cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
hmm. done everything correctly. modified my xml, and every character freezes when i try to load a new slot.
using riivolution and stage expansion code. please help.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

While testing every single character and downloading a lot of hacks from the vault, I noticed people don't know how to properly save the character .pac files.
This was recurring problem and gave way to many freezes.
For those of you that don't know .pac files are uncompressed and .pcs files are LZ77 compressed.
So how do you know if you downloaded from a person who has no clue?

Notice the same file size. That is wrong!
.pac files should have a larger file size since they are uncompressed.

Notice the significant file size difference between the .pac and .pcs files.
See this is why you should make a .pac first, and then save the hack as a .pcs, like I do. Maybe this will get people to actually make pac files when making hacks, plus pac files are needed for adventure mode which can be fun playing with hacks. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

not this again...
just save as pair, problem solved, everyone happy

May 29, 2013, 11:52:56 PM #108 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:09:54 AM by superben2008
i recreated my gct several times just incase i missed the codes. i still cant select my new slots. i have no idea what to do. it still is freezing when i select a stage. i know my hacks are good. pcs smaller than pac. used selcharacter and selmap from the kit. it's really getting annoying. i'm tired now so i'll mess with it tomorrow.
is there is specific order for the codes to be in on the gct?


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Um I've run into a weird glitch, the none of the new cosmetics seem to load, I get the originals with screwed up textures for the added slots. :(
What's weird was that it was working earlier, and by earlier, I mean earlier today, I don't know what's causing this to happen.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diddy's and Pit's colors are the normal CSPs, but in the original order, not the order they should be with the codes, Mario's and Luigi's are the extra slots. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 30, 2013, 01:35:10 AM #110 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:36:58 AM by superben2008
gonna attempt to add create="true" to the info folder maybe it cant load the battle portraits. i'll edit if it works

FINALLY GOT IT WORKING

add create="true" to your info folder in your riivolution xml


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

May 30, 2013, 01:37:22 AM #111 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:38:44 AM by ASF1nk
Everyone getting freezes on the CSS make sure to redownload, first download had the sc_selcharacter uncompressed so it was way over the filesize limit.
Kit is now v1.1 so redownload.

Riivo users, when you see the new CSPs on the CSS all that means is that it is reading the common5.pac if it freezes on the SSS after selecting the stage it means it can't read either the BPs or the characters themselves.

Keep in mind you need to also add paths to the new BPs that's why it's freezing when picking over 05 costumes.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 30, 2013, 12:40:36 AM
Um I've run into a weird glitch, the none of the new cosmetics seem to load, I get the originals with screwed up textures for the added slots. :(
What's weird was that it was working earlier, and by earlier, I mean earlier today, I don't know what's causing this to happen.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diddy's and Pit's colors are the normal CSPs, but in the original order, not the order they should be with the codes, Mario's and Luigi's are the extra slots. :>.>palm:

You're obviously using Dolphin and that happens when you don't have the CSPs aka the sc_selcharacter I provided.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 30, 2013, 01:37:22 AM
Keep in mind you need to also add paths to the new BPs that's why it's freezing when picking over 05 costumes.

Hm? So how do I have to name the path (I'm still not really into this)?
I'm using Beyond's Riivolution, looks like that:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shouldn't the path also read the new BPs and characters?


you see where it points to the pf/info folder?
add create="true" after resize="true". and it should work flawlessly now


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: superben2008 on May 30, 2013, 02:18:06 AM
you see where it points to the pf/info folder?
add create="true" after resize="true". and it should work flawlessly now
Did you ever get your riivo xml working?


May 30, 2013, 02:34:36 AM #115 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:38:40 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 30, 2013, 01:37:22 AM
You're obviously using Dolphin and that happens when you don't have the CSPs aka the sc_selcharacter I provided.
Thing is that it also doesn't load the portraits or the extra characters, and I had it a moment ago before I tried to add the unrestricted pause camera and the 1 player match codes. :oshi:
I don't understand why this is happening, and I'm getting tired of having to go through the process of making the sd.raw. *cries*

Post Merge: May 30, 2013, 02:35:47 AM

I unchecked the Use Panic Handlers, which I've both checked and unchecked for different attempts, and now it works. O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 30, 2013, 02:38:37 AM #116 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:44:58 AM by blazingflare
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 30, 2013, 01:37:22 AM
Everyone getting freezes on the CSS make sure to redownload, first download had the sc_selcharacter uncompressed so it was way over the filesize limit.
Kit is now v1.1 so redownload.

Riivo users, when you see the new CSPs on the CSS all that means is that it is reading the common5.pac if it freezes on the SSS after selecting the stage it means it can't read either the BPs or the characters themselves.

Keep in mind you need to also add paths to the new BPs that's why it's freezing when picking over 05 costumes.

You're obviously using Dolphin and that happens when you don't have the CSPs aka the sc_selcharacter I provided.
Would you be able to put a link to the topic I created in the origonal post? It is still fresh, but it will contain wifi safe retextures for all of the added costumes along with BPs, CSPs, and RSs posed the same way as vBrawls.
Here is the link http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59807.0


Okay I think I found the real solution to my problem, I have toggle the Use Panic Handlers off and on each time because so far that is working, though I don't know how long this'll keep working for me. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 02:31:30 AM
Did you ever get your riivo xml working?
i added create="true" after resize="true" for the fighter folder and info folder. a much faster way to get everything to work.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: superben2008 on May 30, 2013, 02:51:30 AM
i added create="true" after resize="true" for the fighter folder and info folder. a much faster way to get everything to work.
Soooo, the thing I first mentioned to you XD