iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamma on August 15, 2013, 02:29:23 PM
Question: the Samus model will be usable without the extra animation stuff right? Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm only really interested in having the model as a costume, not really as a full blown replacement, so I don't really want to use the MotionEtc if I don't have to.

ZSS looks good, I hope her shoulders didn't give you much trouble, they're a pain from what I remember.
yes samus will be usable without the extra animations. may not include any animations, if any are included they will not be placed directly in the motionetc. I will have them in a separate folder. the motionetc included will be needed if you want the new bomb and missiles. it will be needed for samus animations for the ship entry whenever I do it. I will edit the original animations so it better fit the model.

I don't think I want to make her a full replace anymore. at least not now. I will study psa and maybe in the future I will give her a moveset.

rigging the shoulder for zss on my own was difficult so I redid her yesterday and used the auto rig guide. worked much better.

today I will do recolors for zss based on samus, only six for release.

ZSS PROGRESS
(RECOLORS)
original blue and power suit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

gravity and pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

green and varia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

light and black
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


there are more but they are pretty much duplicate so I will not post them. red, light blue, dark blue. will edit light, black, and varia to look better.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



Great job!
iwanttomarryyourjobxD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2013, 03:21:06 AM
Yo, I'll get to fixing the visor this weekend.
k

Quote from: StupidMetroid on August 16, 2013, 06:53:50 PM
Wow! Those recolors look amazing!
Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 16, 2013, 08:32:33 PM
Great job!
iwanttomarryyourjobxD
thank you both

my job, you find another :P

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I will finish organizing and use the symbol image of each character in OP as the download link. i need feedback and to be sure that everything is correct and working before uploading to the vault. i can't test because the sd slot for this laptop doesn't work. after some feedback i will upload to the vault.

anyone that test post feedback if you have any, no pm please. i am aware of some of the issues already and posting here will keep me from hearing anything that might be the same. if anyone find anything from this uploaded to vault please report, nobody has permission. also if anyone can manage pics for submissions that  would be great to have. i am also still willing to collab any testers.

i tried to submit saturday but my desktop was slow and giving me problems, so i had to restore it to a earlier time just to get it to run. i uploaded all my files to the storing websites to have for later before restoring so i wouldn't lose anything. it took way too long to do just that. afterwards i had to leave, so not much was done. Sunday i just created folders and started arranging stuff.

OP will be updated with demo. i will mark thread as new if nobody post before then. didn't feel like making something with the characters so made i these so you know who you are downloading.  


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm liking the icons.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 19, 2013, 11:21:37 PM
I'm liking the icons.
thanks, and because I will try and finish up ss skyloft link tomorrow I have one for the Zelda series too. I will delete the previous skin and re-rig using auto-rig guide. I used it a long time ago and got crap results, after doing zss and young samus I realized my mistakes.



ZSS PROGRESS
(young samus)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


feedback from anyone that is testing samus and zss would be greatly appreciated. you can also take dolphin pics for submission. also if someone who is testing could get a video that would be great. the video would be to show the glow effects, so if you could play on a stage that changes lighting to show the effects.

IF ANYONE DOES VIDEO PLEASE DO

-side taunt to show gun replace and effects
-final smash to show gun replace and effects
-include the ship, bomb, & missiles
-anything else that you think should be in the video

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm trying out Varia Suit Samus on my Wii right now. And I gotta say, it looks so much better in-game despite the visor not working.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 20, 2013, 12:56:35 AM
I'm trying out Varia Suit Samus on my Wii right now. And I gotta say, it looks so much better in-game despite the visor not working.
thanks and I will make sure to add you to the hack like promised.

Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 09:12:49 PM


SAMUS PROGESS
(charge shot & jet change)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SJS CSPs

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

This stuff, looks real good.

Sorry I haven't gotten to my recolors. I'll be able to properly test stuff soon, so thanks for the beta stuff.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

OK thanks and you can take your time.

I updated the download links for samus & zss, they now include a few recolors. there is a short txt called UPDATE. read that so you now what's included. the folder with the updates is named 1 UPDATE. I named it that so it's the first folder.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Your work is coming out beautifully man, it looks unstoppable. Keep up the great work.  ;D

you sir have made my Metroid fandom reach levels that it hasn't been before. i thank thee
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: OmegaS3 on August 22, 2013, 08:34:46 PM
Your work is coming out beautifully man, it looks unstoppable. Keep up the great work.  ;D
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 23, 2013, 09:40:49 AM
you sir have made my Metroid fandom reach levels that it hasn't been before. i thank thee
thank you both.

i will update the download again, this time i will include more recolors, the new jet color, and charge shot color. any specific color you want for the charge shot let me know. the jet will be green in the final like in other m, but if you would like a different color for that let me know. also i may edit a few more things for the update. i will post again whenever i update it.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames