iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
wow, lucina stepped up her clone-status to a whole new level O.o

Actually, she goes by "Luke" now.


Aw. :( Got excited for a sec and thought it was Smash U Lucina.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
wow, lucina stepped up her clone-status to a whole new level O.o
XD

I'll finish him Friday. I stopped working to play with the new smash DLC, that and I have a test coming up. gonna spend the next few days studying for Thursday. after that i'll finish him up and continue young link.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 15, 2015, 08:26:13 PM
Aw. :( Got excited for a sec and thought it was Smash U Lucina.
yeah, verts already custom made a lucina model. He put a lot of work into it, and for me to import the sm4sh one would be rude. Don't want to see all that hard work go to waste, so I decided to do marth instead. Also, she wouldn't have been as quick to do as marth, all that hair is making her poly count high. I would also have to do rigging magic for the hair.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Anything can be imported

but not by IWG


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: iwantgames on June 15, 2015, 10:41:43 PM
yeah, verts already custom made a lucina model. He put a lot of work into it, and for me to import the sm4sh one would be rude. Don't want to see all that hard work go to waste, so I decided to do marth instead. Also, she wouldn't have been as quick to do as marth, all that hair is making her poly count high. I would also have to do rigging magic for the hair.

Thanks for your kind words, but I wouldn't really mind. I won't be pissed or anything like that if anyone chooses the wiiu or 3ds model over my custom model, I made it because I wanted to improve my previous work, not to limit someone's creativity. That said, if you have trouble importing her hair, you can create a mix between my model and the smash U model, or import my custom model if you feel like it (I think it is lower poly than the wiiu version, but I can't confirm).

Really looking forward to your custom models.

Quote from: ManikDX on June 17, 2015, 08:54:51 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm.... i wonder if this could be imported.
what large leader said, not sure if I will import it though. he has long sleeves which tend to look bad in some animations. if I did do it he would have to have short sleeves.

Quote from: Vert092 on June 18, 2015, 09:56:03 AM
Thanks for your kind words, but I wouldn't really mind. I won't be pissed or anything like that if anyone chooses the wiiu or 3ds model over my custom model, I made it because I wanted to improve my previous work, not to limit someone's creativity. That said, if you have trouble importing her hair, you can create a mix between my model and the smash U model, or import my custom model if you feel like it (I think it is lower poly than the wiiu version, but I can't confirm).

Really looking forward to your custom models.
alright, sounds good. if I do decide to do lucina i'll use the smash u stuff. not that there is anything wrong with yours, I just think that it'll be easier/quicker to use smash 4 stuff cause everything is already fitted to match the body.

I also updated the OP so that it's a bit better to look at. it now includes all of my WIP that I have announced/started. if a Mod is released and is under the WIP section it means that I am currently working on a revamp for it.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


here are my 2 current WIPs





@Awakening marth - he is further along then in the pic, just haven't gotten around to importing the up-to-date model

@Stage - gonna try to make some custom stages in the future. I started with this one because it was the first stage I ever made. I lacked a ton of model editing experience so I couldn't do much for it then. Ended up being a death by star/screen KO only, so it had to be revamped.

both are pretty much done, just need some more tweaking

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Did you help with the recolors for the OoT, SS, and TP Links from your pack that are on BrawlVault or are you just credited? If the former, would you consider doing recolors for Trainee Link?

Quote from: Inawordyes on July 13, 2015, 09:44:32 PM
Did you help with the recolors for the OoT, SS, and TP Links from your pack that are on BrawlVault or are you just credited? If the former, would you consider doing recolors for Trainee Link?

Hita, that was me who made the recolor pack. I jus remembered that Trainee Link in the pack so, I can make another recolor pack.

hey iwantgames, like your work and i was wondering how your young link is going? are you cerintly still working on it or is it on the shelf for awhile(in other words still in develiment but not cerently being worked on)?

thanks and yes

will be continuing him after I release marth. For those interested in marth, I let some people test him on my smashboards thread and they told me that he was lag less. so I just need to finish reimporting the new model and remove the cape emblem. Then he will be ready to go.

Edit: thanks to large leader link's hat problem during pm's melee taunt is fix. if you use that taunt or taunts in general you can download that now

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Hey iwantgames, I'm gonna annoy you. I just wanted to ask how's the Awakening Roy is going along, because I've looked at the pics and it looks pretty awesome.

Quote from: CyroX on July 20, 2015, 10:43:10 PM
Hey iwantgames, I'm gonna annoy you. I just wanted to ask how's the Awakening Roy is going along, because I've looked at the pics and it looks pretty awesome.
finished talking with Taiko (the one who's doing the texture work) and we decided not to continue him for brawl, the reason for importing it into brawl was because it didn't exist. since pm made one we'll continue him for our portfolios, which was our original goal. Brawl was just something extra we would have done for him.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

August 14, 2015, 05:00:17 AM #749 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:09:07 AM by iwantgames

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Done: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209363

Zelda isn't ready for brawl yet, but her models are getting fixed

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just need to finish fixing OoT hair in the back and Twilight princess Zelda, then I can start optimizing. hero Zelda is the one from DA, I don't have the motivation to fix her myself anymore. my motivation for brawl moding in general is low.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames