The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

November 25, 2013, 03:29:36 PM #105 Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:23:31 AM by heavyd88
Quote from: Albafika on November 25, 2013, 12:04:52 PM
So, just to make this clear: The released (Unedited) Mia works on PM for you?
Sorry, I didn't test it yet, I'll let you know if it does.

Edit: It still didn't work, I'm gonna try using 2.6b now to see if that makes a difference.

Edit 2: She works now just put 2.6b on my sd card. I still have a lot of custom movesets to replace but at least she works. Thank goodness too, if this didn't work I might've given up on it all together.

Edit 3: I finally got her to work just fine now horray!!!


I'll put her on the vault and credit/collab you on it.

Post Merge: November 26, 2013, 10:21:37 AM

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I never touched the final smash eye texture.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 27, 2013, 12:03:50 AM #106 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:13:47 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Akeno-san on November 24, 2013, 07:19:22 PM
Ok, I'm giving it a try now.
EDIT : After several trials, I couldn't manage to fix the sword glow... I'm not sure if it's the good one, I think I had to move the Z offset...
Hitboxes are done though, so... If someone wants to finish it, then go ahead... Idk when will I have access to PC... If I have, I'll continue it.
DL : There is just the sword glow left
It's really not that hard to make the glow fit the hitbox. .-.

Quote from: heavyd88 on November 25, 2013, 03:29:36 PM
Sorry, I didn't test it yet, I'll let you know if it does.

Edit: It still didn't work, I'm gonna try using 2.6b now to see if that makes a difference.

Edit 2: She works now just put 2.6b on my sd card. I still have a lot of custom movesets to replace but at least she works. Thank goodness too, if this didn't work I might've given up on it all together.

Edit 3: I finally got her to work just fine now horray!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll put her on the vault and credit/collab you on it.
Nice!
Quote from: heavyd88 on November 25, 2013, 03:29:36 PM

Post Merge: November 26, 2013, 10:21:37 AM

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I never touched the final smash eye texture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh [censored].

EDIT: Fixed. Every Final Smash eye was displaying this way. I already updated the Submission with the fix. Sorry about that, guys. Too many things to keep an eye on. @_@


Edit: [censored], no post merge. Well whatever. New preview:


Well hi there Lucy. Been a long time since I've seen you.

Top notch as always, guys.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I have a thing about double posts, so I merged the posts. Cry me a river.

Quote from: Shun_One on November 27, 2013, 12:08:16 AM
Well hi there Lucy. Been a long time since I've seen you.

Top notch as always, guys.
Just a few things to fix (Normals included).


November 27, 2013, 11:23:37 AM #110 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:07:38 PM by heavyd88
Quote from: Albafika on November 27, 2013, 12:03:50 AM
Oh [censored].

EDIT: Fixed. Every Final Smash eye was displaying this way. I already updated the Submission with the fix. Sorry about that, guys. Too many things to keep an eye on. @_@


Edit: [censored], no post merge. Well whatever. New preview:


Wow she looks amazing, well done guys!! Also thanks for the fix I was wondering if it was something I had done or not, much appreciation to you.

PS: I think I found out why Mia wasn't working for me. I was using a mix between the PM v2.6b Marth and tel1204's Thunder Marth. When I added it in to the moveset file everyone but her worked. So it's gonna be trial and error to find out what it is that needs to be removed from it to get her to work again. Tel did say it was balanced for brawl minus so that might be the case.


Quote from: Albafika on November 27, 2013, 12:14:43 AM
I have a thing about double posts, so I merged the posts. Cry me a river.

Sorry didn't know that was something you didn't like, noted.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: heavyd88 on November 27, 2013, 11:23:37 AM
Wow she looks amazing, well done guys!! Also thanks for the fix I was wondering if it was something I had done or not, much appreciation to you.

PS: I think I found out why Mia wasn't working for me. I was using a mix between the PM v2.6b Marth and tel1204's Thunder Marth. When I added it in to the moveset file everyone but her worked. So it's gonna be trial and error to find out what it is that needs to be removed from it to get her to work again. Tel did say it was balanced for brawl minus so that might be the case.

That's odd. I mean, he'd have to have edited the bones for Mia's model not to work.
Quote from: heavyd88 on November 27, 2013, 11:23:37 AM
Sorry didn't know that was something you didn't like, noted.
I was referring to a double post I did which did not merge, not you. :P

November 27, 2013, 02:37:16 PM #112 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 02:39:12 PM by heavyd88
Quote from: Albafika on November 27, 2013, 01:02:19 PM
That's odd. I mean, he'd have to have edited the bones for Mia's model not to work.
It is weird I know but that's what happened. There are a lot of GFX edits he put into his PSA but really I'm only speculating. Right now I'm in the middle of testing with it for what I need to leave out to get it to work, this is gonna take a while. Oh and I almost forgot, I just got your re-upload so I'll put up the recolor soon.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mia looks fantastic! I really like how her hair came out, looks great. And also nice work on Lucina, the texture update looks really good. I'd like to redo her hair and some other parts of the model in the future, though.

November 27, 2013, 03:39:02 PM #114 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:55:46 PM by heavyd88
I love the way they got Lucina to look I can't wait to play as her.

Edit: I finally figured out why Mia wasn't working in game for me! It was the damn FitMarthMotionEtc Flie! She worked perfectly fine without it. Now I just need to weed down what chr0, vis0, or srt0 files I had made that makes her freeze the game, and there are quite a few, but I at least know where to look now! ;D
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Huge improvement on Lucina! Fine work man.

Also, this talk of a Swordmaster PSA has caught my eye; I'm a half-decent animator but a really thorough ideas man. If you guys need any help I might be able to generate some material for ya. Especially in terms of planning a moveset that accurately portrays the Swordmaster style.

For example, I assume you guys are changing the side B to Astra? It only makes sense.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on November 27, 2013, 09:39:55 PM
Huge improvement on Lucina! Fine work man.

Also, this talk of a Swordmaster PSA has caught my eye; I'm a half-decent animator but a really thorough ideas man. If you guys need any help I might be able to generate some material for ya. Especially in terms of planning a moveset that accurately portrays the Swordmaster style.

For example, I assume you guys are changing the side B to Astra? It only makes sense.
Astra sounds to the best fit. I would love to help with that if I can. I'm just above novice when it comes to animating though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright got her on the vault now!! ;D
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would like to ask permission to do my own retexture and applying all of the necessary credits and collabs when uploaded...

I mean... if its okay, um, please? Can I?