The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Yeah definitely, It was her and Aversa's recolor that got me all hung up. but I figured them out eventually. Nice work though guys. They look awesome.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on January 13, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
Lucina should be done soon. I don't have any preview pics, but I can show off some of the CSPs.



Don't worry about the white backgrounds. That's just what happens when I try and do things using my iPod :I
For those wondering, the colors are:
Default, Aversa, Emmeryn, Inigo, Mia, Noire, Nowi, Olivia, Severa, Sully
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


January 15, 2014, 11:11:03 PM #182 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:12:55 AM by heavyd88
Damn it. I forgot about Nowi, Severa, and Sully. Oh well I got most of them right. Seriously though Sully's looks a lot like what Cordelia would look like. But I guess they both have somewhat similar color palettes.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on January 15, 2014, 07:15:43 PM
Dark Aura had nailed it on:


:P
Exellent, now I can fuse my favorite character with my Avatar's Waifu.

UhImeancool >.>

Thank you guys for that amazing Lucina!!!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 17, 2014, 05:50:54 AM #185 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:52:44 AM by Albafika
Never again are we doing 8 versions of a hack!

-SJS.



Wow, this is just awesome. I'm definitely playing around with this right now, haha.
Hi

January 17, 2014, 06:18:21 AM #189 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:25:07 AM by Waveshocker Sigma
Quote from: Albafika on January 17, 2014, 06:00:38 AM
SJS tried. Not enough grunt noises from her.  :-\

Maybe try mixing in voice clips from other sources that her voice actresses have done?

Her English one is Laura Bailey and her Japanese one is Yu Kobayashi.

Here's a list of characters they've voiced if you want some examples to research into.

Laura: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Laura-Bailey/

Yu: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Yu-Kobayashi/

Granted they both also have a lengthy list of anime you'll have to scroll through before you get to the games, but still.

Edit: Or...

http://youtu.be/YP6QwuDjQYs

We could all just use the voices from this here and save ourselves the trouble... XD;


Eight versions?

Bravo. Because that takes some serious dedication to get 'em all out. That said, excellent work. I will be enjoying this.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 17, 2014, 06:18:21 AM
Edit: Or...

http://youtu.be/YP6QwuDjQYs

We could all just use the voices from this here and save ourselves the trouble... XD;
Aye. And for further ease of use, there's a Sawndz file uploaded to the vault. Laura Bailey clips that is. Not so much Yu Kobayashi yet. I'll need to do some searching to make a Sawnd for that, heh.
Finally was able to create a non-glitched up file, so no more worrying about the tedious process of replacing every single SFX with one WAV at a time, hahaha.

(Also, that PSA doesn't seem to want to work with the new model. I'm going to see if I can do something about that...)
Hi

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on January 17, 2014, 12:16:57 PM
Aye. And for further ease of use, there's a Sawndz file uploaded to the vault. Laura Bailey clips that is. Not so much Yu Kobayashi yet. I'll need to do some searching to make a Sawnd for that, heh.
Finally was able to create a non-glitched up file, so no more worrying about the tedious process of replacing every single SFX with one WAV at a time, hahaha.

(Also, that PSA doesn't seem to want to work with the new model. I'm going to see if I can do something about that...)
Hey, I have all voice clips and sound effects from the japanese version of Awakening. They were included in the original soundtrack.

Also, excellent job on Lucina, guys. She looks incredible in-game!

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 17, 2014, 06:18:21 AM
Maybe try mixing in voice clips from other sources that her voice actresses have done?
Good idea. Hadn't thought of it. :o

You guys want the Voice Pack on English or Japanese?

Quote from: Albafika on January 17, 2014, 04:15:06 PM
Good idea. Hadn't thought of it. :o

You guys want the Voice Pack on English or Japanese?