ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

August 21, 2012, 07:32:06 PM #1830 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:34:59 PM by Boygos


Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 07:34:58 PM

and i have this too :P


Quote from: senato on August 18, 2012, 11:26:28 AM
I have the same issue. I use RSBE01.cgt and it doesn't work at all... Maybe because I have too many PSA?

Edit: I found it: just don't use SD card more than 2gb.
when something like this doesnt work on my wii, I simply delete it and keep going, its easy

Hey the download for the Brawl Minus CSS (Normal) isn't acurate. It's not a direct download. It leads me here for some reason http://filetrip.net/wii-downloads/other-files/download-brawl-minus-homebrew-channel-me-2x5-f30055.html
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah...I've been meaning to fix that...
PROCRASTINATE ALL THE THINGS!!!

I'll fix it now.
Skype: ASF1nk




Fixed the links to the Purple CSS.
I also tidied up the OP as much as I could, but it's a pain since I have so much stuff in there.

Oh, and you can still post your icons here but don't really expect me to put them in the OP. I have to re-upload them myself to my PB pro account so they don't get removed, and yeah to much of a hassle.
Skype: ASF1nk



I seem to be having a problem
When I start up Gecko and go to Brawl and select my character, everything seems to be fine
But when I enter the Custom Stage Select the game freezes
Does anyone know why?

So this worked fine for me up until this morning. I did some kind of edit, and now whenever I load it up, the icons are all over the place. Why is it all of a sudden doing this? I'm using the Riivolution codeset from the OP.

Quote from: omard37 on August 26, 2012, 11:37:52 PM
I seem to be having a problem
When I start up Gecko and go to Brawl and select my character, everything seems to be fine
But when I enter the Custom Stage Select the game freezes
Does anyone know why?
Are you using smash stack? (a.k.a. "hackless method")
If so, that's why.
If not, check your file-size.

Quote from: linkbean on August 28, 2012, 12:16:02 AM
So this worked fine for me up until this morning. I did some kind of edit, and now whenever I load it up, the icons are all over the place. Why is it all of a sudden doing this? I'm using the Riivolution codeset from the OP.
Your codes are not being read.
Check the Riivolution tutorial in the OP.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on August 28, 2012, 05:43:01 AM
Are you using smash stack? (a.k.a. "hackless method")
If so, that's why.
If not, check your file-size.
Yes
But what would be classified as the hackful method?


can you make a hypershadow portrait for the old dark flaming CSS

Quote from: ASF1nk on August 23, 2012, 07:38:45 AM
Fixed the links to the Purple CSS.
I also tidied up the OP as much as I could, but it's a pain since I have so much stuff in there.

Oh, and you can still post your icons here but don't really expect me to put them in the OP. I have to re-upload them myself to my PB pro account so they don't get removed, and yeah to much of a hassle.
Thanks. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey just wanted to say very awesome css bro but my problem is I installed this in my basic brawl game forever ago and now I want to remove the css completely but I still want my csp portraits to stay so could someone tell me how to remove this css from basic brawl but still retain all of the csp I put into the game.

whats the linit you cnt pass on the CSS so it doesnt freeze file size i mean