Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Today I've resumed the melee FD import. I've left the background for now, cause I'd like the platform to be used in the upcoming ProjectM release, and it's impossible to make it that fast.

In fact, the platform is now mostly ready, this picture shows it:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

now that looks like the real deal xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 16, 2012, 10:21:02 PM
Today I've resumed the melee FD import. I've left the background for now, cause I'd like the platform to be used in the upcoming ProjectM release, and it's impossible to make it that fast.

In fact, the platform is now mostly ready, this picture shows it:
Oh, wow, that's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Lookin great...I CANNOT wait to see what you do with the background. I absolutely love your melee recreations.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 16, 2012, 10:21:02 PM
Today I've resumed the melee FD import. I've left the background for now, cause I'd like the platform to be used in the upcoming ProjectM release, and it's impossible to make it that fast.

In fact, the platform is now mostly ready, this picture shows it:


Besides the fact that it is actually from SSBM, what is the difference from the modeled one? Will it have Melee's background
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

So you have figured out how to make hitboxes then or you're just using Port Aerotown or whatever its called as a base?

Either way, its cool!

By the way, will you be making a more playable version as in no cars or road hitting you?

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on October 18, 2012, 01:16:27 AMBesides the fact that it is actually from SSBM, what is the difference from the modeled one? Will it have Melee's background

Basically, the difference is that the actual shape coming from melee fits the collisions, and the overall looks are much more like the melee stage.

The stage will be released with the ProjectM demo 2.5, during this month. It will have no melee background for then. But my plan is trying to make the melee background at some point in the future. After finishing some of my many WIP stages, that is.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 18, 2012, 04:38:17 AMSo you have figured out how to make hitboxes then or you're just using Port Aerotown or whatever its called as a base? Either way, its cool! By the way, will you be making a more playable version as in no cars or road hitting you?

Well, the original version was over fd, so there were no cars and no collisions. Of course, I'll make no-collision and no-car versions to go over Port Town, and the same thing over FD, or Skyworld, or whatever. I like to call it FD, even if it's compatible with Skyworld, Battlefield and others.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Now that's a big difference. I really love how it looks so far. I wouldn't mind at all playing in a black background at all. Great work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Great FD import (Then again, most of your hacks are pretty amazing!); it'll be great to see the actual Melee FD in a game mainly inspired by Melee.

Mewtwo, you know that custom platform version you did for the outside of Ganondorf's Castle?

To be exact, this one right here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love it, its perfect to have a battle on, and you can enjoy the beautiful scenery.

I was wondering if you planned on doing something like this for Mute City, with the background still moving and all, but no hazards.

No, I didn't plan anything like that for Mute City. I mean, I've not guessed on any other platform than the main one in Melee. It may be interesting to make a version of the stage with no landing at all, while flying over the stage and seeing the cars in the circuit. I may do something like that in the future, but I guess I won't do it for now. For the moment, just the no-car and car versions, on FD and on Port Town.

Hope I'm able to finish soon, cars take some time.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 29, 2012, 06:25:54 PM
No, I didn't plan anything like that for Mute City. I mean, I've not guessed on any other platform than the main one in Melee. It may be interesting to make a version of the stage with no landing at all, while flying over the stage and seeing the cars in the circuit. I may do something like that in the future, but I guess I won't do it for now. For the moment, just the no-car and car versions, on FD and on Port Town.

Hope I'm able to finish soon, cars take some time.

Nice! Good to hear! I'll definitely look forward to that in the near future then.

By the way, nice Mario Kart Wii hacks. ;)


Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 29, 2012, 06:37:08 PM
Nice! Good to hear! I'll definitely look forward to that in the near future then.

By the way, nice Mario Kart Wii hacks. ;)

Thanks :P

Quote from: joke. on October 29, 2012, 06:41:25 PM
MKW hack?
O.o
where?

Here:

[MKWii hack] - SSBB Mario Circuit (Preview #2)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial