Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1612907 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3135 on: February 15, 2011, 04:27:31 PM »

New picture. Starts to be near to completion, at least the platform itself.

LOOKS ALMOST PERFECT!!! Cheesy

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3136 on: February 15, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »

New picture. Starts to be near to completion, at least the platform itself.

Smexy

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3137 on: February 15, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »

oh btw mewtwo, have u fixed/finished the animations on my stage? Awesome Face

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3138 on: February 15, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »

I have been taking a look to the stage, and have to say it's quite impressive O.o

I don't really understand what the problem really is, it seems that your animations end before they really return to the initial place, but I guess that's just a matter of doing it longer, and have patience to finish it. The problem is, I suppose, there are many animations working the same way, and you need to control all of them at the same time.

So what's your problem? Don't know how to animate the rest of the animation? Do you have any additional trouble I've not seen? Also, don't know if it's intentional, but I don't like the fact that the bridge is twisted when gets broken. It should stay always the same angle O.o

Also, I guess I was told it was over battlefield, so I didn't have worked on it lately cause it froze in battlefield for me. I've ported it to battlefield so it works now. I suppose you were using jungle japes or something O.o
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:06:15 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3139 on: February 15, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »

I have been taking a look to the stage, and have to say it's quite impressive O.o

I don't really understand what the problem really is, it seems that your animations end before they really return to the initial place, but I guess that's just a matter of doing it longer, and have patience to finish it. The problem is, I suppose, there are many animations working the same way, and you need to control all of them at the same time.

So what's your problem? Don't know how to animate the rest of the animation? Do you have any additional trouble I've not seen? Also, don't know if it's intentional, but I don't like the fact that the bridge is twisted when gets broken. It should stay always the same angle O.o

Also, I guess I was told it was over battlefield, so I didn't have worked on it lately cause it froze in battlefield for me. I've ported it to battlefield so it works now. I suppose you were using jungle japes or something O.o

yeah i was using it on Jungle Japes for the swimmable water STDT file (sorry i didnt mention that ^^" ). also, thats another issue i want to point out with it. I was wondering if you could add like a timer to it... to have it only work when the bridge part falls into the water till the end of the animation...

as for the animations, ya, i really dont kno how to do animations that well D:  and u have to do multiple bones just to get it right... I tried to do it myself, but it never came out right T_T

as for the bridge animation, i do plan on fixing that so that it doesnt turn when its in the water, cause that just messes up the collision badly, even by giving the collision animated with the bridge animation. But overall, it is a really impressive stage I've been working on. Cheesy  so ya, I'm wondering if you could finish off those animations since i failed at it.. ^^'   idc how long u take on it, i just needed help on that e.e
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:00:59 PM by Demonslayerx8 » Logged

Chuckdurnham
    Extreme Kitten

Anime Scrublord420

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3140 on: February 15, 2011, 06:23:29 PM »

yeah i was using it on Jungle Japes for the swimmable water STDT file (sorry i didnt mention that ^^" ). also, thats another issue i want to point out with it. I was wondering if you could add like a timer to it... to have it only work when the bridge part falls into the water till the end of the animation...

as for the animations, ya, i really dont kno how to do animations that well D:  and u have to do multiple bones just to get it right... I tried to do it myself, but it never came out right T_T

as for the bridge animation, i do plan on fixing that so that it doesnt turn when its in the water, cause that just messes up the collision badly, even by giving the collision animated with the bridge animation. But overall, it is a really impressive stage I've been working on. Cheesy  so ya, I'm wondering if you could finish off those animations since i failed at it.. ^^'   idc how long u take on it, i just needed help on that e.e
    I want to see it now.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #3141 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »

FD's looking AMAZING!

I can't wait to see what you're going to do with the background...

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #3142 on: February 15, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »

Hey Mewtwo, I'm having trouble with adding shadow to a stage.

I imported the shadow texture to my texturedata and renamed it "TShadow1"
    I imported the shadow model to a modeldata and renamed it "MShadow1"
    I created a bone animation for each of it's bones.
    I used the top bone to set it's Y to 0.2 and X/Z scales to match the collision.

But nothin' shows up in-game Sad

It's just like before addin' the shadows.

EDIT: Now it works! But it freezes everytime the game ends. If I quit or not.  Sad
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:54:10 PM by br3compactor » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #3143 on: February 16, 2011, 01:53:56 AM »

If freezes when the game ends, your problem could be with collisions. With time, I've learned that a bad collision file may work, and freeze the stage when the action stops (exiting the match by finishing it or aborting it)

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3144 on: February 16, 2011, 06:23:34 AM »

FD64 have two background, you say how to put them Mewtwo2000?

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3145 on: February 16, 2011, 07:27:33 AM »

I want to see it now.

^this... if its a stage that mewtwo is impressed with.. i GOTTA play it! XD

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3146 on: February 16, 2011, 07:30:21 AM »

I want to see it now.

^this... if its a stage that mewtwo is impressed with.. i GOTTA play it! XD
    ^Those, i want to play it as soon as it's up for download! XD

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #3147 on: February 16, 2011, 08:41:05 AM »

Thank you Mewtwo. Now I can put shadows in my stages myself. Cheesy

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Gamez1985
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3148 on: February 16, 2011, 11:47:46 AM »

Mewtwo2000 I just wanted to say thank you because your contributions to this community make up a massive number of all of the best works here. I don't have enough room inside what Brawl allows to even use all the awesome stuff you guys come up with, so THANK YOU

Just felt like being appreciative today. It's one of those days.

Oshtoby
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3149 on: February 16, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

Continuing on Gamez1985's coattails of appreciation, I think the number of stages that Mewtwo2000 has had SOMETHING to do with outweighs the number of stages he has had nothing to do with. Stages usually pass though him or have used one of his multiple tutorials. In fact, I go as far to say that most stage developers have at least asked M22K something along the line. So, thank you Mewtwo2000. You kick ass. Don't let this go to your head.
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:41:50 PM by Oshtoby » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: