Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

October 09, 2011, 05:33:39 PM #5310 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:35:10 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 09, 2011, 05:11:56 PM
looks ready to be released

Not at all, the floating platform for the non-walkoff version is still undesigned. The versions on the bridge aren't started either. And there's no shadow model in the stage file yet.

Looks like the thing, but it still needs some work.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 09, 2011, 05:33:39 PMNot at all, the floating platform for the non-walkoff version is still undesigned. The versions on the bridge aren't started either. And there's no shadow model in the stage file yet. Looks like the thing, but it still needs some work.

O ok :-/
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

The version on the bridge is being worked now:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Alright after seeing that picture, I'm gonna have to get the original where you can see the castle in the background, plus the bridge one.

I'm especially hyped for this now because I just completed a 3-heart, minimum inventory run of OoT3D.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

you are the best, hope you are making more zelda stages =)!!! how about a complete outset island,clock town from majoras mask or lake hylia from OOT, very nice work im very happy for this.

I personally love Zelda 64 games, and Clock Town is already in my plans. I guess somebody started a Lake Hylia once O.o

By the way, we could be getting some update with Fountain of Dreams right after I finish with Ganon's Castle

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I can't spot any differences O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I believe the yellow and orange stars are the new addition. The lighting on the characters doesn't look as pink as it did before.

I also see two yellow rings, instead of one.

And I'm done.

Just the star and sun. Nothing more. Obviously, the update will include new features, not only those 2.

By the way, just a random picture of that Great Bay hack over there. Well, 2 pictures really. Let's see if somebody notices something:



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The textures seem slightly darker...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


More trees on the Turtle.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on October 11, 2011, 03:09:37 AM
More trees on the Turtle.

I think that's just an illusion. The "extra tree" is actually on the shore. XD

I dunno what you did, but the textures look a whole lot better than before.

Better lighting. The sky is a different color, and so are the mountains.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 09, 2011, 09:50:07 PM
The version on the bridge is being worked now:


The bridge is awesome, great work on it. :3

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 11, 2011, 12:37:08 AM
I personally love Zelda 64 games, and Clock Town is already in my plans. I guess somebody started a Lake Hylia once O.o

By the way, we could be getting some update with Fountain of Dreams right after I finish with Ganon's Castle


I love Zelda 64 games as well, hmm... i see u added the stars, but i'm wondering are u gonna make that balb on the fountain?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 11, 2011, 01:24:59 AM
Just the star and sun. Nothing more. Obviously, the update will include new features, not only those 2.

By the way, just a random picture of that Great Bay hack over there. Well, 2 pictures really. Let's see if somebody notices something:




All i see is that u added another tree to the turtle, so did u fix the textures as well?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿