Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


That's great that you finally get some time to yourself. Also, I'm glad you put Wes on PT. It makes more sense for him to throw PokéBalls instead of grenades and butterfly mines, anyways. Now we just need Micheal from Gale of Darkness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Big picture is big, so I put it in a spoiler.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Aw, I kinda liked playing as Wes over Snake... He can actually punch Pokemon. XD

But never the less, this is a good idea too, since you can get his face to actually animate. Plus well... He DOES actually use Pokemon... So... You plan on replacing Pokemon Trainer's normal Pokemon with something else?

Quote from: Allav866 on November 02, 2011, 05:59:31 AM
That's great that you finally get some time to yourself. Also, I'm glad you put Wes on PT. It makes more sense for him to throw PokéBalls instead of grenades and butterfly mines, anyways. Now we just need Micheal from Gale of Darkness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Big picture is big, so I put it in a spoiler.

I was willing to make him too, but didn't find the model. I don't guess it's ripped anywhere, and I can't do it myself (bad computer is bad)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 02, 2011, 08:10:49 AM
Aw, I kinda liked playing as Wes over Snake... He can actually punch Pokemon. XD

But never the less, this is a good idea too, since you can get his face to actually animate. Plus well... He DOES actually use Pokemon... So... You plan on replacing Pokemon Trainer's normal Pokemon with something else?

No, I'm not planning that for the moment >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Someone will rip that model eventually.
So, how is Ganon's crib comin' along? It's been a while since we've had a status update on it.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 02:11:24 AMNow you talk about pokemon, I'm willing to rig Arceus too. I'm gonna get the model in a few days if everything goes well. I'm not thinking on replacing the pokemon under PT for the moment.
Sounds great. I wonder who over.

Arceus, you say? I've got an unrigged, but T-posed model of it if you would like it, Mewtwo2000.

who would arceus be over? or would he just be for a stage?

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 02, 2011, 09:50:35 PM
Arceus, you say? I've got an unrigged, but T-posed model of it if you would like it, Mewtwo2000.

Oh, it would be nice if you gave me that model then ^^

Quote from: jokekid on November 03, 2011, 01:27:29 AM
who would arceus be over? or would he just be for a stage?

It was for stage purposes, cause I don't see it fitting on a existing character...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 03, 2011, 01:58:29 AM
Oh, it would be nice if you gave me that model then ^^

It was for stage purposes, cause I don't see it fitting on a existing character...

yeah, that was my guess... xD

Are you still planning on finishing up FoD before all of that?

could you make mewtwo work over PT? That way he can control the clones. (just like you control all of us by telling us which stages we want)

November 03, 2011, 02:45:47 AM #5472 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:47:53 AM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: moleman915 on November 03, 2011, 02:08:52 AM
Are you still planning on finishing up FoD before all of that?

Sure xD

Plans are:

- Releasing the trainer tomorrow
- Finishing Ganon's during the week
- Finishing FoD right after that
- Resuming the work with Grunty's Tower

And everything else in any order xD

Quote from: amount18 on November 03, 2011, 02:10:29 AM
could you make mewtwo work over PT? That way he can control the clones. (just like you control all of us by telling us which stages we want)

I suppose I could, but the tail would probably look weird. It would be cool, that's right, maybe I try that with the stadium Mewtwo I want to make.

By the way, pictures of the trainer, I've needed to fix him in some ways, it wasn't efficiently built. This is called gaining experience xD






SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

nice!

now we only need umbreon or espeon on ivysaur... xD

You really want them to throw vines and seeds? xD

I guess they don't deserve that ^^U

Oh, I forgot this picture I took the other day, it was cool to me xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial