Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847190 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1275 on: January 19, 2014, 04:12:15 PM »

everything functions exactly the same as if there actually were a slot visually on the css Tongue so yes cosmetics and all

Awesome! This will be a great workaround until we figure out how to get them on the roster. Can't wait to try it out.

Oh OK. Also, is it possible to change what color is used for team battles? I cloned Mario, and I want to change his red team color from the default.

Yes, it can be done by hex editing in CSSslot config files. Although i wouldn't mess with it right now at the moment because team battle freezes with BrawlEx.

Anyone get this to work in team battles?It freezes when I click team and hover over an icon...

Not yet but I am trying to find fixes for tourney mode and the team battles, i belive team battle freezes because it is missing data in one of the config files. Tourney mode freezes probably for the same reason or missing cosmetics. I will play around with it and see if i can get them to work.

Only needs perfection

its only perfection left until I release a guide of how to create a transforming character!
    with perfection, I mean being able to switch Graphic and Action with ease! right now it using Warios Transformation grapfic which is located in Sora_melee :/ need to find how to switch it!

the transformation can only be used with BrawlEx modules!

Impressive work on the modules! This could prove to be a big step up in moveset modding.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1276 on: January 19, 2014, 05:44:07 PM »

You're probably missing the result screen portraits
    Hm...is it possible it could've been when I changed in the resources, where it said Result: None and I changed it into Single?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1277 on: January 19, 2014, 05:45:51 PM »

Hm...is it possible it could've been when I changed in the resources, where it said Result: None and I changed it into Single?

Yep. If you change that, you have to give the character a FitCharacterResult.pac, which many characters don't use or have. If it starts as none, it's best to keep it as none. In fact, it's probably better to not touch Entry or Final, either.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:47:20 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1278 on: January 19, 2014, 06:01:31 PM »

Yep. If you change that, you have to give the character a FitCharacterResult.pac, which many characters don't use or have. If it starts as none, it's best to keep it as none. In fact, it's probably better to not touch Entry or Final, either.
    Yep, that was the problem. Thanks for the help, guys.

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1279 on: January 19, 2014, 06:07:30 PM »

Also make sure to use FPC 3.51b, not 3.51.
    Was away for the weekend. Sorry for the way late reply. I tried both what Segtendo said and what Doqtor Kirby said, but now it freezes at the Strap Loader. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong....

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1280 on: January 19, 2014, 06:10:27 PM »

Pikazz, what button combination do you use to switch characters?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1281 on: January 19, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »

This is SO glitchy, but it is worthy.
    However, I better use the Classic Method of modding without this Clone Engine.
    Until I know how to use 2 characters at once.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1282 on: January 19, 2014, 06:18:51 PM »

Ibelieve it works with it, but you have to still use the FPC 3.5.1b with it and using the same places for it, example RSBE/app/pf/fighter/lucario
    I cannot begin to describe how stupid I feel trying to understand what you said.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1283 on: January 19, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »

Hm...another problem has arisen.
    I installed a second character hack, and it works completely fine, but now the "random" button isn't showing. I made sure there were no errors in the code, so I don't know what's going on.
    Here's the last line of the custom CSS code:
    0A23193F 40290000
    The bold represents the new characters. As one can see, the random selection (29) is nestled comfortably against the second new character, so why isn't it showing?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1284 on: January 19, 2014, 06:34:55 PM »

You also have to change the number on the 12th line.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1285 on: January 19, 2014, 06:37:52 PM »

You also have to change the number on the 12th line.
    oh, pfft, silly me! I forget about that little 25 on the side. Thanks again, guys. This is probably all that I need help with so far, minus the team battles thing, but that's something everyone's having trouble with. Again, thanks to all.
    Edit: Welp, I've found one more thing that, for once, finally doesn't seem like my fault. I've tried to clone Link, but due to him not having all the files in the fighter folder, the game crashes on match startup. I think I know the exact problem, too...
    FitLinkFake.pac and FitLinkFake.pcs.
    The config utility is making it so that these files are needed, but these files actually don't exist. Seriously, I searched two different data partitions and there's absolutely no mention of any fitlinkfake.pac or .pcs. Hopefully, if this clone engine is updated again, this will be fixed. Sorry if this is old news or if a workaround has already been found, but it still is a pretty big problem.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:17:04 PM by Mariohuge9001 » Logged

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1286 on: January 19, 2014, 07:24:55 PM »

Rename a fitlink file to fitlinkfake
    So in the config utility the name you put on the top is the name of the file.
    You use files of the charcater you are cloning.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1287 on: January 19, 2014, 07:30:15 PM »

Rename a fitlink file to fitlinkfake
    So in the config utility the name you put on the top is the name of the file.
    You use files of the charcater you are cloning.
    Welp, now I feel stupid. I was actually considering the renaming part, but of course I just decided against it instead of trying it first.
    Ok, seriously this time, this is probably the last time I'll have trouble with the clone engine (minus the team battles, but that's everyone's problem as of now). Once more, thanks for all you guys' help.

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1288 on: January 19, 2014, 07:34:49 PM »

No problem anytime Smiley

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1289 on: January 19, 2014, 11:55:56 PM »

I NEED HELP.

With something small. I'm trying to set up the CSS and CSPs, but I haven't gotten into the cosmetic.dat associated with the character yet because I don't know how to. I don't know how he opened it in the video, but my computer won't. Can someone tell me what program to use?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: