Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847604 times)
Riddler
Some sort of Genius
Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2190 on: February 07, 2014, 12:55:52 PM »

Yes. Using the code in the op along with the icon ids, you can put them in any order you want. I dis mine this way.
    Trying to interpret the code and the explanation in the OP is making my head want to explode.

I just wanna reorder the characters and add ZSS ;_;

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2191 on: February 07, 2014, 12:57:19 PM »

Trying to interpret the code and the explanation in the OP is making my head want to explode.

I just wanna reorder the characters and add ZSS ;_;

You want I should do that for you? If you're still using my pack, just tell me what order you want them in (or use a pic). I /think/ I know how to add ZSS, I'll just have to test it.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:59:14 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Shadz
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2192 on: February 07, 2014, 12:57:32 PM »

It's the codes that conflict. If you want cBliss to still work, add these files to your BrawlEx build:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

You need the Fighter and CSSSlot configs. You can get all of both of them from the BrawlEx Bliss zip file. This'll give cBliss to every default character except Game & Watch.

thanks! I was a bit worried about that I'm glad I asked about it before I did any real work.
    this is basically the same thing as in the video just reordered to be copatible with Cbliss right?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2193 on: February 07, 2014, 12:58:51 PM »

thanks! I was a bit worried about that I'm glad I asked about it before I did any real work.
    this is basically the same thing as in the video just reordered to be copatible with Cbliss right?

Which video? The tutorial? Yes, these are just the same config files with extra costumes added to them.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2194 on: February 07, 2014, 12:59:44 PM »

You want I should do that for you? If you're still using my pack, just tell me what order you want them in. I /think/ I know how to add ZSS, I'll just have to test it.
    Yeah I'm still using your pack. I'll PM you as not to spam this thread up. I'll take a snapshot of the game and edit it around the way I think it'll look best, it'll help you too :3

Shadz
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2195 on: February 07, 2014, 01:01:56 PM »

Which video? The tutorial? Yes, these are just the same config files with extra costumes added to them.
    Yes, sorry I ment the tutorial, sorry I'm a little new to forums in general, but I've been brawl hacking for a while now. so mr Game & Watch is the only one that can't have Cbliss costumes?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2196 on: February 07, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »

Yes, sorry I ment the tutorial, sorry I'm a little new to forums in general, but I've been brawl hacking for a while now. so mr Game & Watch is the only one that can't have Cbliss costumes?

I don't know if he can. His costumes are different than the others since they're all contained in a single pac, so I'm not sure how they work. It might work just changing his CSSSlot config, but I never actually tried it. Maybe I will some time today. If I do and it works, I'll add him to the others.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2197 on: February 07, 2014, 02:19:53 PM »

I can't find the CSS fixes for Giga and Company code in the Project M GCT.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

NightCaster
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2198 on: February 07, 2014, 02:28:41 PM »

Glad to see you watched the video tutorial (alot of people don't bother to check the op) make sure you change to hooktype for gecko to axnextframe, that has a big impact and may solve your problems. The only code that needs to be disabled is the CSS fix for giga and co.

if you still have problems, let me know with some more info

Thank you. hooktype is correct. I'm using ShinF's pack currently. Problem is it keeps crashing on the character select screen, and the extra clone slots show up as the "random" slot.

First, I copied ShinF's pack over the brawl minus download. Then I followed the brawl minus tutorial to change the brawl minus css code, and the file patch code. ShinF's pack also had stage expansion codes and sound engine codes which I added and enabled.

That led to freeze above

I noticed ShinF has his own Css code and file patch code in the pack... maybe his codes are doing something more complicated that can't be replicated because he built his from vanilla brawl codes?

Either way I'm going to try to convert another pack to see if I'm not just doing something completely wrong that I'm not aware of.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2199 on: February 07, 2014, 02:35:18 PM »

Thank you. hooktype is correct. I'm using ShinF's pack currently. Problem is it keeps crashing on the character select screen, and the extra clone slots show up as the "random" slot.

First, I copied ShinF's pack over the brawl minus download. Then I followed the brawl minus tutorial to change the brawl minus css code, and the file patch code. ShinF's pack also had stage expansion codes and sound engine codes which I added and enabled.

That led to freeze above

I noticed ShinF has his own Css code and file patch code in the pack... maybe his codes are doing something more complicated that can't be replicated because he built his from vanilla brawl codes?

Either way I'm going to try to convert another pack to see if I'm not just doing something completely wrong that I'm not aware of.

You're using Brawl Minus, you said, so my first question is - when you copied the pack's files over, did you make sure to copy the pf files into the minusery directory instead of into private? Brawl Minus's File Patch Code reads it from there instead of the normal vBrawl directory, which is where I put all of the files in my pack. (Or you could use the vBrawl FPC and move the contents of minusery to private/wii/app/RSBE/pf)

Also, I would suggest using the CSS code of whatever BrawlEx pack you decide to use, since that code is used to add the BrawlEx Clones to the CSS, so you'd need it for them to show up. Or you could add them to Brawl Minus's CSS code if you know how.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:43:13 PM by ShinF » Logged

NightCaster
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2200 on: February 07, 2014, 02:45:04 PM »

You're using Brawl Minus, you said, so my first question is - when you copied the pack's files over, did you make sure to copy the pf files into the minusery directory instead of into private? Brawl Minus's File Patch Code reads it from there instead of the normal vBrawl directory, which is where I put all of the files in my pack.

I did not. The brawl minus tutorial says that brawlex files have to be put into private. Hmm...though I guess that could just mean the config folders.

So I should put everything into minusery except the contents of "private>wii>ap>rsbe>pf>brawlex" ?

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2201 on: February 07, 2014, 02:46:38 PM »

Hm. Will the no-transform code interfere with any of this?

Shadz
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2202 on: February 07, 2014, 02:47:45 PM »

I don't know if he can. His costumes are different than the others since they're all contained in a single pac, so I'm not sure how they work. It might work just changing his CSSSlot config, but I never actually tried it. Maybe I will some time today. If I do and it works, I'll add him to the others.
    No worries anyways, I'm not a big fan of Mr. Game & Watch I was just verifying what you were meaning. I'm not sure there are alot of Mr. Game & Watch fans anyways.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2203 on: February 07, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »

Even if it can't there's a no transform zelda and shiek .pac you can use for this. Idk about samus. They've probably made her too.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2204 on: February 07, 2014, 02:52:02 PM »

I did not. The brawl minus tutorial says that brawlex files have to be put into private. Hmm...though I guess that could just mean the config folders.

So I should put everything into minusery except the contents of "private>wii>ap>rsbe>pf>brawlex" ?
    That's a good question Tongue I don't use Brawl Minus, so I don't know. If no one else tells you, you might just want to try it both ways. Or you could use the FPC in my codes and move the minusery/pf folder to the normal private/wii/app/RSBE/pf folder, then copy the pack's files over them.

Maybe I'll look into making a Brawl Minus version of my pack so people don't have so much trouble in the future Tongue

Hm. Will the no-transform code interfere with any of this?
    I don't see why it wouldn't.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:53:44 PM by ShinF » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: