Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847847 times)
Batman
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2490 on: February 14, 2014, 07:22:04 AM »

Not to over, advertise, but I've got a pack. I have two Marth characters, Roy and Sephiroth. If you don't like one of them you could always replace one. Their number information is in the Readme. I kept track of all of that so that people would have an easier time replacing them if they desired. Links to pack and Read me are in Sig. If you're interested. Smiley

I guess I can do that aswell. Thanks alot.

Tyshy
Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2491 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:54 AM »

Does anyone know how to change the ex character id in the CSS code using the CSS tool

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2492 on: February 14, 2014, 12:21:00 PM »

Not to also over advertise, but "an easier thing does exist" lol Tongue i made those video tutorials a while ago. when the clone engine was new.

Now i have made a tool that almost completely automates the cloning process. the only thing you currently still have to do is edit the fighter config in the config utility, edit the module, and edit CSS code. it also has mass renamer so you don't have to manually rename all your Fitfighter00 files and whatnot

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2493 on: February 14, 2014, 12:37:23 PM »

Sammi, once you've got that thing adding cosmetics, I will be all over it. Tongue

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2494 on: February 14, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »

Does anyone know how to change the ex character id in the CSS code using the CSS tool

The tool can't ADD clone ID's unfortunately. your gonna have to do it manually

Sammi, once you've got that thing adding cosmetics, I will be all over it. Tongue

That and the module editing are probably gonna be the last features added, mainly because the complexity involved lol. but, it will get done soon Cheesy

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2495 on: February 14, 2014, 01:05:34 PM »

Seconded.

It's feels so refreshing not having to use codes for crawling or something anymore.

Although I'm curious, is there a way to change the soundbank aside from PSAing the references to the right places?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2496 on: February 14, 2014, 01:32:43 PM »

Seconded.

It's feels so refreshing not having to use codes for crawling or something anymore.

Although I'm curious, is there a way to change the soundbank aside from PSAing the references to the right places?
    and how would that work if the psa asks for sound BE3  it goes for sound BE3 you can change the soundbank but the entire psa still calls for the sound ids and i dont think you can patch that without manulay changing it.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2497 on: February 14, 2014, 01:59:02 PM »

and how would that work if the psa asks for sound BE3  it goes for sound BE3 you can change the soundbank but the entire psa still calls for the sound ids and i dont think you can patch that without manulay changing it.

I just wish there was an easier way Q.Q

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2498 on: February 14, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »

So... I MIGHT be able to fix gfx errors with Sonic psas. It will cost something, but it'll be worth it. Gonna test tonight.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2499 on: February 14, 2014, 04:58:03 PM »

So... I MIGHT be able to fix gfx errors with Sonic psas. It will cost something, but it'll be worth it. Gonna test tonight.
    you can already do it but you must know psa, i have shadow,sonic and knuckles all without gfx glitches.

theres two ways

1- replace the effect.pac with an assist trophy/boss effect and add the gfx and reasign the gfx numbers in psa
    (downside is that if the psa uses original character external reff gfx(noone model gfx) then your screwed since we cant port it)

2-lets say you have sonic you open its pac and add shadow gfx and knuckles after the sonic one without replacing anysave and export the effect.pac then on the shadow and knuckle.pac replace the effect.pac with the one that has all 3 gfxs and edit the ids acordingly in psa.
    Downside you need to hope you dont reach the fitcharacter.pac limit if you hit the limit then your screwed you better  downsize gfx textures and such to keep from surpassing the filesize limit

youngsora1
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2500 on: February 14, 2014, 05:33:24 PM »

Can you make the BrawlEX Clone Tool Windows XP compatible? Thanks in advance.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2501 on: February 14, 2014, 05:39:59 PM »

Can you make the BrawlEX Clone Tool Windows XP compatible? Thanks in advance.
    Erm. That was one of the first things he fixed. I reported it.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2502 on: February 14, 2014, 06:36:12 PM »

you can already do it but you must know psa, i have shadow,sonic and knuckles all without gfx glitches.

theres two ways

1- replace the effect.pac with an assist trophy/boss effect and add the gfx and reasign the gfx numbers in psa
    (downside is that if the psa uses original character external reff gfx(noone model gfx) then your screwed since we cant port it)

2-lets say you have sonic you open its pac and add shadow gfx and knuckles after the sonic one without replacing anysave and export the effect.pac then on the shadow and knuckle.pac replace the effect.pac with the one that has all 3 gfxs and edit the ids acordingly in psa.
    Downside you need to hope you dont reach the fitcharacter.pac limit if you hit the limit then your screwed you better  downsize gfx textures and such to keep from surpassing the filesize limit

Which Shadow do you have? If it's the Lord of chaos version (The one where Shadow's side B throws a red arrow, etc) could you PLEASE send me a DL link for these?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2503 on: February 14, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »

But I already have someone on Marth..

I do recall something though about codes that affect characters while having BrawlEx won't work. I even checked if the Pikachu has no crawl code had an update of some sort.. Nothing. But I'll give you an example. Attempt to download this onto Luigi. I have the same issue with him too; http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33834 The code for it is in it's description. Also, the creator of said moveset was very rude to me when I had a problem with one of his movesets. I rather not.

Nah I'm good.
    mk

im good also
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:54:32 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

PhantomWings
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2504 on: February 14, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »

warning: May contain cheese

Citizens of the Brawl Hacking Conglomerate!

To you I issue this one ultimatum:

Fill out the character roster!

GO! Set forth and do battle!

Glory! Honor! and Fame! are to those who complete the pokédex Roster!

GO! To see who can be the best! Like no one ever was!

. . .

y'know. Not to over advertise or anything.

The BrawlEx CSS Roster Expansion is a separate mod to the BrawlEx Clone Engine. As illustrated, it increases the maximum number of characters allowed on the CSS screen to (count them!) 100. Moreover, thanks to having to restructure some of the game's internals, it also incorporates Spunit262's Custom CSS code and Custom Random code inside of the mod. Modifying the roster can be done through CSSRoster.dat - a BrawlEx config file. As a side bonus, this mod also includes the fixes for the Zelda/Sheik icons as well as the S/Zamus icons.

It goes without saying that the BrawlEX CSS Roster Expansion should not be used with the original Custom CSS code by Spunit262 or any other CSS changing codes. That being said, like the BrawlEx Clone Engine, this mod takes measures to ensure that it makes no large-scale memory address changes. So some CSS related codes not covered by this mod should still work.

Everything's setup in the OP. Just download the pack and drop the Core Files into your patch directory. I've updated the BrawlEX Config Utility to support opening and editing the CSSRoster.dat file. I've also made a small update to the BrawlEx Clone Engine to fix the Team Battles glitch. So there's probably 3 new downloads you'll want to get to keep updated.

On a separate note, I would like to issue an apology to those who have pending requests to me for information on how to create ExModules. I haven't looked at your query yet and I still may not be able to for some time after this. Please give me some more time.
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:25:46 PM by PhantomWings » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: