Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2846399 times)
Heavy-taste
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2835 on: February 19, 2014, 02:53:38 PM »

Omg i´m so [censored]ing exicted husky,  hurry up man! Cheesy

KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2836 on: February 19, 2014, 02:55:29 PM »

Omg i´m so [censored]ing exicted husky,  hurry up man! Cheesy
    Toy Story 2 You Can't Rush Art

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2837 on: February 19, 2014, 03:15:09 PM »

You there, with the clever responses. I like you.

Ray31
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2838 on: February 19, 2014, 03:17:18 PM »

Hey, I was using Nebulon's pack and when I click team battle it freezes, none of the clone characters were selected when I clicked it. Is it something I missed or was something missing in the pack?
    Also thank you Nebulon for an incredible pack!

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2839 on: February 19, 2014, 03:28:59 PM »

Nebulon, your download link is now empty.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2840 on: February 19, 2014, 03:31:36 PM »

Nebulon, your download link is now empty.
    Yeah, he said that an update didn't upload correctly and he's testing something before he tries again

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2841 on: February 19, 2014, 03:32:16 PM »

Hey, I was using Nebulon's pack and when I click team battle it freezes, none of the clone characters were selected when I clicked it. Is it something I missed or was something missing in the pack?
    Also thank you Nebulon for an incredible pack!

I'll test this out.

Just updated pack, previous one had errors for updating. I wouldn't normally post that here as this thread shouldn't deviate too much from BrawlEX, but I keep seeing people asking questions about it so this seemed like the most convinient way.

But to make this post have meaning to the thread:

@Sammi, I tried to add in a Link clone, but something about the files didn't get added correctly. When I used the tool after to put in Lucas, it replaced a Link file that I had manually put in. I don't know if this was brought to your attention or not.

@Anyone, would someone know of a way to make it so that after a match it goes back to the Brawl menu (As in the screen that has a big red "Brawl" button with special and whatnot).  The reason I ask is because the method I'm using to keep the GFX from conflicting can be disturbed in the following example. If someone picks Buu and Lucario (Who I made share the same effects... I mean they already do, but I made them more compatible) and goes to a match, then after the match is over, if the person who picked their character first (Let's say Lucario) picks another one, Buu doesn't load again with it's effects. The same happens vice versa. This is because the first person to select their character, will load the gfx and the people who are based on them will load what the initial one loaded. BUT if after the match it leaves the CSS, everything's fine. Sure, manually leaving it is an easy solution, but if there was a safe way of setting i up to just revert back to the Brawl menu (Not main menu) then it would act as an easy fix... or rather compromise. IS anything like this possible?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2842 on: February 19, 2014, 03:37:19 PM »

If you're using the CSSRoster.dat file now, then you can simply add their IDs to it with no issues. If you're using the CSS code still, again, you can still add the characters to it, you just have to be sure to also use the CSS Fixes for Sheik/ZSS code.

Ok, I'm still having troubles with the selection screen. I'm pretty sure that I have followed what everyone has said to do, but I still am not getting the desired result! I want the characters to be split.

Here are some screenshots:

Is this what it should look like?

Is this the right file location?

Are there any specific codes that need to go with the CSSRoster.dat file?

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2843 on: February 19, 2014, 03:46:45 PM »

I tried asking these before, I think, but:

1) Did PW incorporate my Alloy cosmetics into a sc_selcharacter.pac?

2a) If I inject the BrawlEx files into an image and put it on my USB drive, will that fix the post-strap/'Now Loading' crash?
    2b) If it does, since it's now loading common2/bx_fighter from the 'disk', will the AXNextFrame hooktype still be necessary?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2844 on: February 19, 2014, 03:56:35 PM »

@Sammi, I tried to add in a Link clone, but something about the files didn't get added correctly. When I used the tool after to put in Lucas, it replaced a Link file that I had manually put in. I don't know if this was brought to your attention or not.

I'm having trouble understanding exactly what problem your having. You tried to add a clone to your pack, but not all files were added correctly. Then you fixed it manually and tried to add Lucas afterwards? or what..? i'm not quite sure what you mean.

Here's an example, you have 10 clones, but you wanna add a new one. open up the tool, and navigate to the PF folder of your sdcard. all clones should load up in the clone view, then just select the character you want to add from the dropdown menu and click 'add'. to change the properties of the clone, you have to click on the newly added clone and change the property in the property window.

Incidentally, i just updated it to clean up some of the code, as well as support setting up the fighter config automatically when you rename the clone. i'll update the download to the newest version. try that one, it may work better.

i'll upload a video tut or something using the tool at some point

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2845 on: February 19, 2014, 04:09:04 PM »

2a) If I inject the BrawlEx files into an image and put it on my USB drive, will that fix the post-strap/'Now Loading' crash?
    2b) If it does, since it's now loading common2/bx_fighter from the 'disk', will the AXNextFrame hooktype still be necessary?

If you use an  image to load brawl ex, that is, If you replace common2 original file with brawlEX common2, you will get a huge black screen, this is because the way that brawlEx is injected, i mean by common2.

A new way to inject brawlEx stuff is needed in order to allow a succesful brawlEX image,  and I am personally waiting for that, because right now, Dants Alternate Stage Loader is not compatible with BrawlEx,  being the  previous fact also because of the way BrawlEx injects in common2

In summary of all the things I wrote before, BrawlEX can only be loaded through SD right now..

Well this is a bonus, In the past I had troubles with black screen issues using brawlEx, even using AXNextFrame option, but then I updated UsbloaderGX to the last, and I updated all my CIOS to the last ones, and that problem dissapeared,.
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:15:41 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2846 on: February 19, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »

I Believe what he's saying is he tried adding in a clone of Link but something went wrong with the files to where something wasn't added correctly. so he tried the tool again to Add in a Clone of Lucas it somehow replaced the Clone Files for Link that he added in manually somehow got replaced with the Lucas Clone's files somehow

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2847 on: February 19, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »

I Believe what he's saying is he tried adding in a clone of Link but something went wrong with the files to where something wasn't added correctly. so he tried the tool again to Add in a Clone of Lucas it somehow replaced the Clone Files for Link that he added in manually somehow got replaced with the Lucas Clone's files somehow

Lolwut XD, that doesn't sound good.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2848 on: February 19, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »

well, incidentally i just learned that my clone tool's last 2 updates DIDN'T UPDATE in the download...so that might have been why. it's updated now, though just ignore the roster editor. it's only there for testing purposes and doesn't do anything at all lol

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2849 on: February 19, 2014, 04:36:51 PM »

Yeah remove all the cBliss codes, they are unneeded. This isn't actually cBliss it just has a similar effect.

Weird, I did that, and poof! All the extra costumes are gone. It's like the BrawlEX files didn't do anything. Still, I think I need to remove a bit more than that, the individual pokémon code, right?

By the way, what does make it so the game loads what's inside the BrawlEX folder, again? There is no code in the OP, so I'm wondering what in Helix Fossil's name makes the game load it.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Pages:  1 ... 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: