Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2826965 times)
HyperHandCRazy
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8700 on: December 04, 2016, 07:17:57 PM »

or a way to to completely get rid of the file size limit of the selcharacter.pac

Ghoti
Advanced Kitten

'Ello gov'nor.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8701 on: December 05, 2016, 11:30:48 AM »

I doubt we are getting 8 Player Smash because of RAM limitations.

More ExModules would be cool, but all I want is for the record glitch to be fixed Tongue

"The people of the world are builders. But look deep into their hearts, and you find that they also have the power to destroy." - Teridax

HyperHandCRazy
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8702 on: December 05, 2016, 05:11:40 PM »

8 player smash dolphin only

Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8703 on: December 06, 2016, 07:33:02 PM »

or a way to to completely get rid of the file size limit of the selcharacter.pac
    riivo can accept any file sizes
    the thing is that i dont know if riivo accepts codes
    or just replaces stuff
    anyways interest in riivo is pretty low

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8704 on: December 06, 2016, 09:57:55 PM »

oh

Drybonesboy
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8705 on: December 13, 2016, 05:27:35 PM »

I'm having this error.

New CSS Icons show up as Random and crash when highlighting them

I did what it to fix it, but it didn't work. Please help! Mario Facepalm

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8706 on: December 13, 2016, 05:30:13 PM »

Did you set the hooktype as AXNextFrame?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Drybonesboy
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8707 on: December 13, 2016, 05:53:44 PM »

Did you set the hooktype as AXNextFrame?

Yup... It just keeps crashing.

Zwip-Zwap Zapony
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8708 on: December 14, 2016, 07:22:39 AM »

I'm having this error. New CSS Icons show up as Random and crash when highlighting them I did what it to fix it, but it didn't work. Please help!
    Make sure you have the "File Patch" Gecko code enabled (found in BrawlEx's Readme.txt file), and for Dolphin, make sure that you don't have the "sd.raw" file "open".

I use something called ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver to make my computer think the "sd.raw" file is a plugged-in storage thing that I can then directly open and modify contents of, and Dolphin doesn't want to read "sd.raw" until I "eject"/disable the virtual disk of it.

Also for Dolphin, make sure "sd.raw" is located in the correct location. On a Windows system, this would be [your "Documents" folder]\Dolphin Emulator\Wii\sd.raw, regardless of where you've installed Dolphin. (If you've set up Dolphin to be portable (either through a .ini file or by having a file called "portable.txt" in Dolphin's installation folder), that'll be [path to Dolphin]\User\Wii\sd.raw instead.)

And make sure the folder structure on the SD card is correct. An example file would be X:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\BrawlEx\FigherConfig\Fighter3F.dat, where X would be the drive letter or root of the SD card. Additionally, make sure you have the "core files" of BrawlEx installed. An example file of that would be X:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\system\common2.pac.

Last of all, are you completely certain you set up the "cosmetic" files correctly?
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 07:42:16 AM by Zwip-Zwap Zapony » Logged

Drybonesboy
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8709 on: December 14, 2016, 10:29:16 AM »

Make sure you have the "File Patch" Gecko code enabled (found in BrawlEx's Readme.txt file), and for Dolphin, make sure that you don't have the "sd.raw" file "open".

I use something called ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver to make my computer think the "sd.raw" file is a plugged-in storage thing that I can then directly open and modify contents of, and Dolphin doesn't want to read "sd.raw" until I "eject"/disable the virtual disk of it.

Also for Dolphin, make sure "sd.raw" is located in the correct location. On a Windows system, this would be [your "Documents" folder]Dolphin EmulatorWiisd.raw, regardless of where you've installed Dolphin. (If you've set up Dolphin to be portable (either through a .ini file or by having a file called "portable.txt" in Dolphin's installation folder), that'll be [path to Dolphin]UserWiisd.raw instead.)

And make sure the folder structure on the SD card is correct. An example file would be X:privatewiiappRSBEpfBrawlExFigherConfigFighter3F.d at, where X would be the drive letter or root of the SD card. Additionally, make sure you have the "core files" of BrawlEx installed. An example file of that would be X:privatewiiappRSBEpfsystemcommon2.pac.

Last of all, are you completely certain you set up the "cosmetic" files correctly?
    Now that's fixed... I think. Now nothing shows up in the character select screen. It's a bit upsetting.

Nevermind. Somehow it's fixed now.

Post Merge: December 14, 2016, 11:16:30 AM
    Now that's fixed... I think. Now nothing shows up in the character select screen. It's a bit upsetting.

Nevermind. Somehow it's fixed now.

So, now the first clone is having the random problem, but the new one is just fine.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 11:16:30 AM by Drybonesboy » Logged

dusty22
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8710 on: December 19, 2016, 04:58:23 PM »

So I'm using the File Patch 3.5.1b code which is necessary for BrawlEx right?

But unlike FPC 3.5.1 my stage music replacements don't seem to work now. Does FPC 3.5.1b not support the old method of replacing existing music?
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:15:04 AM by dusty22 » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8711 on: December 20, 2016, 10:20:36 PM »

So I'm using the File Patch 3.5.1b code which is necessary for BrawlEx right?

But unlike FPC 3.5.1 my stage music replacements don't seem to work now. Does FPC 3.5.1b not support the old method of replacing existing music?

3.5.1b works fine with music. Is there any other codes you've added recently?

Drybonesboy
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8712 on: December 22, 2016, 08:28:07 AM »

How do I add another row of characters? I need more added. Kirby Dance

Post Merge: December 22, 2016, 08:30:28 AM
    Also, how do I add custom sounds for characters, and announcer calls for them?
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 08:30:28 AM by Drybonesboy » Logged

HyperHandCRazy
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8713 on: December 22, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »

You add custom sounds to characters by replacing boss sound effects and you add custom announcer calls by replacing random menu sounds you dont need such as the wifi sounds

Drybonesboy
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8714 on: December 22, 2016, 10:01:53 AM »

You add custom sounds to characters by replacing boss sound effects and you add custom announcer calls by replacing random menu sounds you dont need such as the wifi sounds

what about installing the sounds?

Pages:  1 ... 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: