Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Well the ground side special works like this
Start
->Tornado spin for a certain number of frames or if a button is pressed it goes to the end animation/slash
in the air, it should just be the tornado, kind of like for recovery

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on May 13, 2014, 07:11:09 PM
Well the ground side special works like this
Start
->Tornado spin for a certain number of frames or if a button is pressed it goes to the end animation/slash
in the air, it should just be the tornado, kind of like for recovery
When I think about it, it works more like PM Ike... Difference lies in the dash which deals damage. (That's why I involved the Climhazzard from Cloud's PSA. Not Kien's one, but the previous one)

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 04:36:18 PM

Added a poll. I'll lock the votes Saturday or Sunday.
That'll be the day I'm getting back to work. I've been lazy these days...
I'm working on my own BrawlEx pack, which will be focused on weaponed characters. I still have alot to do, but the roster appears good right now. At least, for me :V
It's not a "Project" since there's only 1 PSA of mine completed in there *cough*fireflaremarth*cough* and not a single modifications of mine in the other movesets. I don't have a name yet, but I have a few bad ideas for it. But I'll show you guys the roster in a pic later as well as its not final name.

I'm also doing something else (unrelated to PSAs, sorry...)

[spoiler]BRSTM Packs! :srs:

It's been a long time I thought about this, but I was too lazy to do it... But now, things are different: I'm gonna give the name of an anime/game/etc... and make a pack of all the battle songs I find and like from it. I'll start small with this:

[spoiler]Strike the Blood

Download Link:

There are not alot of musics inside of this one, I already know that, but these are the best ones. I'll add the Openings later though. They're really good.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well I voted for Saber, considering she's a bit closer to being done than Ryuko. At least from what I can tell anyway. The ones that are furthest along and almost done should be the ones you focus on now to get them done and out of the way for new stuff later. That's just my opinion though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 15, 2014, 09:07:47 PM
Well I voted for Saber, considering she's a bit closer to being done than Ryuko. At least from what I can tell anyway. The ones that are furthest along and almost done should be the ones you focus on now to get them done and out of the way for new stuff later. That's just my opinion though.
Actually, I only did a few moves for Time Alter Samus... That was when I started PSAing, and I was really too bad with it. Now that I'm WAY better than I was back then, I'll only focus on her B moves and I may give her only new smashes (to get rid of the whip)

As for Gilgamesh, I have the GFX I want to use, I just need to make the animations and psa the animations. Not really hard, that's just the animations that gets in the way. As always... lol.

And SnK Toon Link... Well... I may send it to RG to let him make some distortion effects when he has the time, since I can't do that at all (pretty hard to animate already... lol).

Ryuko... I think I'm gonna make a placeholder Neutral B before making the true one, just to get rid of the Eruption thing, because it looks really weird on her... Lol.

Saber will receive more attention. She's been too much on hold. But I gave her Lily Alt a Rim Lighting, and it looks really awesome. Really bright, but awesome.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I maybe should have sent you it earlier buuuuut
-I finished Ryuko's Neutral B AND her Side Smash
Her side smash uses these animations:
-My original attack 11->Ike's counter hit->Like's attack 13-> Ike's attack 12 but slower and with "OOrah!" sound effect
it does 19-23%
like 5% per hit, except first hit does less and last hit does 8%
Im leaving the Side B up to you, you seem to have an idea cemented for that where I was gonna have it like MKs tornado with a slash at the end
I cant test obviosly

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Sounds good I'd like to try her out when she's updated again. Ryuko that is.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on May 15, 2014, 09:37:37 PM
I maybe should have sent you it earlier buuuuut
-I finished Ryuko's Neutral B AND her Side Smash
Her side smash uses these animations:
-My original attack 11->Ike's counter hit->Like's attack 13-> Ike's attack 12 but slower and with "OOrah!" sound effect
it does 19-23%
like 5% per hit, except first hit does less and last hit does 8%
Im leaving the Side B up to you, you seem to have an idea cemented for that where I was gonna have it like MKs tornado with a slash at the end
I cant test obviosly
Well... I'll admit that I've not been online often on Skype, but still... :>.>:
And don't worry about the Side B, I'll take care of it.
As for the Up B... well... Just modify a bit the one that we currently have on Ryuko... Y'know? That weird animation...

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 15, 2014, 09:46:20 PM
Sounds good I'd like to try her out when she's updated again. Ryuko that is.
You may. When I'm done with the Side B.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

A tie again, huh? Do I really have to vote with my alt account? Well... I report the deadline until... wednesday... if nothing changes until thdn, I'll break the tie.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tie broken.
My answer is obvious.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 18, 2014, 08:38:20 AM
Tie broken.
My answer is obvious.
Well... Seems like I won't have to wait anymore

So... I'm gonna work on a few things on Saber-chan, and I think I can come up with a preview before tonight (if you know what I mean... 8) )

Post Merge: May 18, 2014, 09:16:56 PM

Alright, Saber has some GFX issues with her sword glow... I'll try to fix that by Tuesday because it's kinda annoying... I wanted to have a little preview today, but... Owell... Not rushing things like last time is better.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

you should try to give saber a separated GFX file like nebulon so we can use her in brawlex flawlessly
but I just asy "should"


I concur with the above posts.
but the character has a sword trail, and thusly will have problems if the chosen replacement does not have a sword trail, i'm having problems looking for the SSE enemies that do have sword trails. and i believe our repository of bladed characters might be extremely limited.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

You can use some SSE enemies that have sword glows and such, so that's not really a problem-- If you want Akeno I can port the GFX over when you're done~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 19, 2014, 07:00:35 AM
You can use some SSE enemies that have sword glows and such, so that's not really a problem-- If you want Akeno I can port the GFX over when you're done~
Worry, not i forgot that ASf1nk has all of them, just have to be careful of the ones you choose.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating