ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 01, 2014, 03:38:04 PM #30 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 03:42:56 PM by Iwvi
Is it for saying ceiling cat? and I see everything Upside-up, am I missing the fun?

EDIT: Pressed ctrl-F5, I see it now. Pressing alt-DownArrow fixes it for me though

WTF?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

April 01, 2014, 04:08:05 PM #32 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:09:52 PM by Yellow Akeno
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

˙ʎllnɟǝɔɐǝd ʇsᴉxǝoɔ uɐɔ ɥsᴉɟ puɐ ƃuᴉǝq uɐɯnɥ ǝɥʇ ʍouʞ I

I'm here to complain, the joke doesn't seem to be working for me.


Quote from: TechMoogle on April 01, 2014, 07:49:55 AM
I don't want to ruin the fun of April Fools but this is the 3rd website that has pulled a trick on me in the last hour. It's starting to get on my nerves and this is probably the most inconvenient of the three.
What? This isn't nearly as inconvenient as what happened 2 years ago.
Links/urls broken everywhere. If you decided to edit a big post (like a hacking thread OP) in that day, you were [censored]ed.

Am I doing it right?



Quote from: cx_asuka on April 01, 2014, 04:18:55 PM
I'm here to complain, the joke doesn't seem to be working for me.

Ctrl + F5

So entering this thread makes everything wierd?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 01, 2014, 04:22:50 PM
Ctrl + F5
Surely I haven't tried that.
It's not like there's a big square at the top of the forum telling you about it and linking to this thread, or Iwvi even mentioning it at the start of this page.

I guess I'll just try it later on another computer.

˙ɹɐǝʎ ʇsɐl ǝʞoɾ ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq sʇᴉ ʇsɐǝlʇɐ

:srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 01, 2014, 04:37:28 PM
˙ɹɐǝʎ ʇsɐl ǝʞoɾ ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq sʇᴉ ʇsɐǝlʇɐ

:srs:

I dunno, last year's was pretty cool. It was the year before that everyone hated.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on April 01, 2014, 04:42:56 PM
I dunno, last year's was pretty cool. It was the year before that everyone hated.

wasnt last year teh cat changing once that broke the urls? or was that 2 years ago?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

WARNING!
SEIJA HAS TAKEN OVER THE FORUMS!

What have you done :( XD

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 01, 2014, 04:44:51 PM
wasnt last year teh cat changing once that broke the urls? or was that 2 years ago?

Last year was Miacis displaying his love of Nepeta and making cat purrns whenefur purrssible.

The year BEFORE, however, Miacis locked down a bunch of people who unwittingly volunteered, giving them furry avatars and stuff that they couldn't change.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.