Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 636060 times)
Nasca Corp
Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #330 on: September 20, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »

Thks Demonslayer!, i will test it this night, thks a lot, dude what Brawl Box did you use?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: September 20, 2014, 09:59:04 PM »

0.73b... the recent version available

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: September 22, 2014, 03:11:48 PM »

Any progress with enemy spawning? Because that's an epic thing.

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: September 22, 2014, 10:03:59 PM »

yo liberty, idk if u realised.. but SRT0 edits dont save in BB 73b.. might want to look into that :v

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: September 23, 2014, 10:30:15 PM »

yea that. The files all have null placeholders for the other 4 tables, but are still included in the files rather then just removing them. To me, that means they are significant in some way. SSE stages make use of all the tables, but it seems that all normal stages (at least the ones i've checked) only use 1 table.
    The dream for having Saffron City spawn Pokemon out the door is becoming more real by the second.   Cool
    I have one other question. Is it possible to have a stage spawn an item on a timer? I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: September 23, 2014, 10:59:21 PM »

Have you thought of moves where hitboxes are in SubRoutines can show up via model viewer? That was my only problem, whenever I edit characters. As for the item spawning, I noticed that  whenever you have 1 spawn bone at say, (-50,25), and the other at (60,50), I wasn't sure if it would turn into a square and everything, but it turns out, that it stays in a linear line instead of a square. I not sure if I'm right, but you could try and look at it again if you want to.

The dream for having Saffron City spawn Pokemon out the door is becoming more real by the second.   Cool
    I have one other question. Is it possible to have a stage spawn an item on a timer? I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.
    When that happens, I'll be totally ready. Tongue

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: September 24, 2014, 12:25:44 AM »

As for the item spawning, I noticed that  whenever you have 1 spawn bone at say, (-50,25), and the other at (60,50), I wasn't sure if it would turn into a square and everything, but it turns out, that it stays in a linear line instead of a square. I not sure if I'm right, but you could try and look at it again if you want to.

If you use the advanced model viewer to view the whole stage, you can turn on the item spawn overlays. The two bones do make a rectangle, that's why it shows as a rectangle in the model previewer Tongue

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: September 28, 2014, 10:42:17 PM »

Bug reports:

1. When you change the bone control using E,R,T or View -> Viewer -> Bone Control, the drop down on the top right of the window doesn't update to reflect the correct control. Same with the other way around; they need to be synchronized.

2. When the Environment Settings window (under Options) is open and a bone control is visible or any of the stage overlays are visible, they become huge in size. The size reverts back to normal when the window is closed.

3. In SHP0Editor.cs - UpdateSHP0Indices(), the line

if (SelectedAnimation != null && TargetModel != null)

needs to be changed to

if (SelectedAnimation != null && TargetModel != null && TargetModel._vertList != null)

I got the error because the target model dropdown was set to All, I had the stage position model selected, and a SHP0 for another model was being applied to it in the SHP0 editor. There weren't any vertex nodes in the model for it to use Tongue

And a suggestion. When you click Preview All Models, the target model drop down at the top of the window should be set to All by default.

I'll probably fix these things on the side of my projects at some point, but for now hopefully you guys can beat me to it.
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:44:12 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #338 on: September 29, 2014, 12:41:26 AM »

Bug report: when you preview all models & exit I get an error saying Object reference is not set to an instance of an object.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: September 29, 2014, 01:48:30 AM »

Bug report: when you preview all models & exit I get an error saying Object reference is not set to an instance of an object.

Do you think you could send me a copy of the file your working with? Last i checked, the only thing that caused that was editing an MDL0 with no objects. However, i recall LibertyErnie fixing that at one point and i don't have any trouble previewing all models and closing OR saving it. Even previewing all models in a brres containing only a model with no objects doesn't reproduce it.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: September 29, 2014, 01:51:07 AM »

Do you think you could send me a copy of the file your working with? Last i checked, the only thing that caused that was editing an MDL0 with no objects. However, i recall LibertyErnie fixing that at one point and i don't have any trouble previewing all models and closing OR saving it. Even previewing all models in a brres containing only a model with no objects doesn't reproduce it.
    check my skyloft stage. it does it to that too... same thing with a char im working on too...

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: September 29, 2014, 03:14:09 PM »

Errrm, It might be my computer, but the issue with the model viewer freezing if opened to long is still present for me.

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: September 29, 2014, 10:45:58 PM »

Bug reports:

2. When the Environment Settings window (under Options) is open and a bone control is visible or any of the stage overlays are visible, they become huge in size. The size reverts back to normal when the window is closed.

I've gone ahead and fixed 1 & 3. For number 2, it seems it's messing things up only when the light source is being drawn. If the lightsource isn't drawn at all, it never happens. The problem is that the things being done to lightsource are affecting the geometry of the bone controls, the bone orbs, overlays, and collisions. basically anything being drawn with GL.XXX is being scaled and rotated the same way the light source is for some reason. I'll have to look into it a bit more since i'm not too great with the GL stuff.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: September 29, 2014, 10:53:59 PM »

Well GL is a state machine, so anything that's set to on needs to be set back to off when you're done. A call was probably made inside of the 'if' statement to scale up the scene to draw the light source, and for whatever reason another call wasn't made at the end to scale it back down before rendering the other controls.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: September 30, 2014, 12:53:39 AM »

Yea i figured that was the case. Dunno if I've fixed it perfectly, but it seems that I've fixed it by scaling it back down to .01 and rotating y + Azimuth. Though since depth tests are disabled when rendering the light source and the rest of the rendering normally has it enabled, i had to enable it again afterwards otherwise it would mess some stuff up later down the road.

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: