BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Jmanthehacker on August 30, 2015, 06:44:42 PM
Um, when i try to look at any model my brawlbox v0.76 on my mac , it gives me an error and then i can't view the model. i don't have a github account but can you find a fix for that? i saw someone else had the same problem.
This is what I hate about video game hacking... Lack of Linux support.
Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

Quick question. Will the be a UV Editor for Brawlbox yet? I want to be able to edit UV's in Brawlbox.

Go make one for it then. :v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 01, 2015, 04:26:25 PM #844 Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:34:30 PM by Draco
I've sent a report not so long ago when Brawlbox sent me an error message. I said that BB crashed but actually it just continued working fine after pressing on send so it didn't exactly crash.
I also forgot to say that I was already using the old file in another place at the same time I tried to replace it.

I want to take back my report about corrupting shaders.

Turns out I forgot to add color nodes and set the Default ones to true.

If I recall correctly wasn't there a version of Brawlbox that showed the programming of attack animations when you play the animation and what part of the programming it was on during what frame? Which version was that and why was it taken out? I hope my questions make sense.

The last version of BrawlBox to support moveset editing was v0.68b.

The reasoning for its removal was because it was unstable and BJ was going to develop a separate program for moveset editing (Ikarus), but later canceled it, due to complications.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It seems like compiling on mono is broken on 902c63ed763a6c9ec2b60a464201e21b40bf966b because of type-related errors in the resx (System.Drawing.Font, System.Drawing), so I'll try to fix that.

Does anyone have trouble editing scn0 in the latest brawlbox where you point the lighting where you want it but in game it points into a different direction?

October 14, 2015, 10:02:02 AM #850 Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:08:45 AM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
I keep receiving this error:

Then, i can't select any bones, polygons or textures and i receive this error one more time when trying to close the window. It doesn't happens with all models, but this happens with models that matter. This never happened before Hotfix 2. How to fix this? Simply re-importing it as .dae does nothing.

Could you make it happen again, but make that error window wider so we can see the line numbers for the stack trace? Or you could just copy and paste the contents of that box into a post here.


Will there be a new version of Brawlbox?

don't ask BJ, ask Liberty or Sammy.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady