KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Could use a PSA refresher, all from being out of the loop 3-4 years. :)

I want to get involved. Ive been on the vault since close to its birth. I would like to start making stuff.
*currently crying at computer*

Count me in too, I finally got PSA to open the pac files.

Sign me up. I want to learn more advanced stuff.

me wanna learn

I will be catching the recorded streams on Sundays. busy during the time given on that day.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I guess I'll try and catch some classes. Count me in. I need to improve anyway.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 30, 2014, 05:29:10 AM #51 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:30:42 AM by ShadowRockShoota
oh snap! I'm not too late to join am I? Because I'd certainly love to learn PSA!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


July 30, 2014, 01:37:59 PM #52 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:45:39 PM by KingOfChaos
By the looks of things, I'll try making the time an hour later once again.

How does 11:30 AM (PDT)/2:30 PM (EST)/3:30 PM (BRT) sound?

Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 30, 2014, 05:29:10 AMoh snap! I'm not too late to join am I? Because I'd certainly love to learn PSA!
I'll be accepting students until the end of this week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

depends on days... friday and saturday?
or just one day per week?
also, how much "homework" do you plan on giving between lessons?

July 30, 2014, 04:02:20 PM #54 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:03:46 PM by KingOfChaos
Oops. I forgot to properly change the poll.

Go ahead and cast your votes on the newly changed time.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 30, 2014, 03:36:32 PM
depends on days... friday and saturday?
or just one day per week?
My school days will be on Saturday and Sunday.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 30, 2014, 03:36:32 PMalso, how much "homework" do you plan on giving between lessons?
None. The only assignment will be the final exam.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

would love to join, even if I know pretty much stuff! if you do a livestream, I can easy do it since Time zones is a [censored]!

so sign me in!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Nope: BRT=Brazilian Time Zone
GMT=IDK, but I am sure it is different

Quote from: Ashley and Red on July 30, 2014, 04:47:22 PM
Nope: BRT=Brazilian Time Zone
GMT=IDK, but I am sure it is different

GMT is the UK's time.

For those in the GMT Time Zone, my classes would start at approximately 6:30 PM.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]