Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on June 27, 2015, 08:45:13 PM
This is for the people who are inquiring about USB method... I actually tried it a while back and its very slow and does not work with brawlex at all. even without brawlex the game will move slowly. So for this pack SD cards only. :)
i actually tried the usb loader method and it works just fine. to get it to work, you have to put hooktype to axnextframe and ios to 249. otherwise buzzing sound. but you are right about it only working for sd card. usb wouldn't load the brawlex up so im sticking with sd. though i will start searching for a 4gb sd card

Quote from: fikthenig on July 02, 2015, 12:32:45 AM

i actually tried the usb loader method and it works just fine. to get it to work, you have to put hooktype to axnextframe and ios to 249. otherwise buzzing sound. but you are right about it only working for sd card. usb wouldn't load the brawlex up so im sticking with sd. though i will start searching for a 4gb sd card

I'd get an 8GB card... ;)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I got a couple of suggestions if I may, I may repeat some stuff so be warned

1. One of Rolls costumes froze the game for me (the older one that is not in a Megaman costume)
2. The Deadpool stage has this green liquid which is pretty high up on the platform, touch it and you die automatically
3. Turbo mode can cancel final smashes, u shuld fix dat bruh (Project M fixed it so you could rip it?)
4. Warioman costume?
5. Maybe input a Bayonetta costume in Axl?

I don't know if any of these were already fixed (4 and 5 are not problems jsut requests obviously), but if they aren't, I recommend fixing them. That's just my 2 cents.

Quote from: Porkate42 on July 03, 2015, 09:00:50 AM
I got a couple of suggestions if I may, I may repeat some stuff so be warned

1. One of Rolls costumes froze the game for me (the older one that is not in a Megaman costume)

Fixed.

Quote
2. The Deadpool stage has this green liquid which is pretty high up on the platform, touch it and you die automatically

That's the point :) Same with the Bowser level with the lava.

Quote
3. Turbo mode can cancel final smashes, u shuld fix dat bruh (Project M fixed it so you could rip it?)

I actually can't. :/

Quote
4. Warioman costume?

In the future we're looking into making him playable and what it'd take.

Quote
5. Maybe input a Bayonetta costume in Axl?

She is a possible combination character later on.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

It's been a long time since I checked out your pack Nebulon and I must say, it looks quite impressive! It's a shame we cant go past 2 gb on Dolphin though. I've been trying to make a perfectly stable brawlex build with almost 100 characters but I honestly think it's impossible, I don't know why it crashes randomly every few matches but it does. I'm thinking about giving in and just modifying your pack to my liking.

Tell me, how stable is your pack and do you know the real reason behind why it's hard to have a crash free brawlex?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 04, 2015, 01:46:28 AM
It's been a long time since I checked out your pack Nebulon and I must say, it looks quite impressive! It's a shame we cant go past 2 gb on Dolphin though. I've been trying to make a perfectly stable brawlex build with almost 100 characters but I honestly think it's impossible, I don't know why it crashes randomly every few matches but it does. I'm thinking about giving in and just modifying your pack to my liking.

Tell me, how stable is your pack and do you know the real reason behind why it's hard to have a crash free brawlex?


My pack doesn't freeze so long as you back out after every match. I've been testing so many things lately, and I haven't had a random freeze :) However Turbo mode doesn't work well with all characters, but that's to be expected. Honestly, radnom freezes don't happen much for me :/ I wish I knew more on the subject to help out other EXers, but I don't unfortunately.

Feel free to modify it! You picked a good time to check back. I'm releasing the pack very very soon.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Hey Nebulon awesome work!! If i may can i suggest that you add Natsu (fairy tail) to the charater count please. i have been looking for a good natsu psa but i never could find one. i even tried to make one myself but it came out terrible, and if considered an erza psa too?

Post Merge: July 04, 2015, 01:59:17 PM

Hey Nebulon, your 4GB pack isnt showing up in the download.

Quote from: BlazeBlue on July 04, 2015, 01:22:10 PM
Hey Nebulon awesome work!! If i may can i suggest that you add Natsu (fairy tail) to the charater count please. i have been looking for a good natsu psa but i never could find one. i even tried to make one myself but it came out terrible, and if considered an erza psa too?
Quote from: BlazeBlue on July 04, 2015, 01:22:10 PM
Hey Nebulon awesome work!! If i may can i suggest that you add Natsu (fairy tail) to the charater count please. i have been looking for a good natsu psa but i never could find one. i even tried to make one myself but it came out terrible, and if considered an erza psa too?


Well, I don't entirely make movesets from scratch. Do PSAs of these characters exist?



Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Hey Nebulon, I've been getting quite a bit of crashes in Turbo Mode when I've been playing with some certain characters. Will this be fixed in this coming build?

Quote from: itsjojotime on July 04, 2015, 07:29:36 PM
Hey Nebulon, I've been getting quite a bit of crashes in Turbo Mode when I've been playing with some certain characters. Will this be fixed in this coming build?

Any code from Project M has the capacity to freeze. This was actually explained to me recently. Characters like Naruto and Ryu freeze a lot for me, are you using them?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Yes, in fact, those were some of the only two I were using, along with dark link and dante

 
Quote from: Nebulon on July 04, 2015, 02:19:52 PM

Well, I don't entirely make movesets from scratch. Do PSAs of these characters exist?
Well no but the models exist over pit and all natsu's moveset is really is captain falcons moveset with slight variations. i dont know how to do the movests at all because i dont necessarily know how to read psa editors





Post Merge: July 05, 2015, 01:25:47 AM

I messed up on the quote, sorry... and the 4GB build isnt appearing in the download does that mean i have to download the 2Gb one?

I am really hyped for the new version and I check for updates every 6 hours or so. Any new news or release date yet?

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on July 05, 2015, 04:38:23 AM
I am really hyped for the new version and I check for updates every 6 hours or so. Any new news or release date yet?


We have credentials for a release date. But I can't unveil what those are unfortunately.

But it's coming. I'll probably have footage before I release it. :)

Quote from: BlazeBlue on July 05, 2015, 01:21:34 AM

Post Merge: July 05, 2015, 01:25:47 AM

I messed up on the quote, sorry... and the 4GB build isnt appearing in the download does that mean i have to download the 2Gb one?

I removed it because we're updating the build soon. Not today or tomorrow obviously, but soon.

Post Merge: July 05, 2015, 02:54:26 PM

So, I know I haven't released the build for internal reasons.

But I decided that in order to sort of say that I'm sorry for the delay, I'm going to combine another character into a character's slot for every 5 days I don't release the build starting tomorrow.

So, since I know it'll at least be a week, I'm working on another character combination (which is a pain x.x) but it's my way of saying I'm sorry and I'm just excited as you all are.

So rest assured, aside from the roster additions we already have, you'll get more characters the longer you wait. And SFX.

I've got a capture card on the way, so I'll have footage soon too.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822