Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He'll be fine with the MotionEtc.


And shorter.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


how is progress?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I could just hack the toon link's model into the young link from melee
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on June 25, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
I could just hack the toon link's model into the young link from melee
Johnlcb is doing that already I believe.

Johnlcb isn't using his melee model though, didn't you see mariokart's Mewtwo example?


I'm not really trying to recreate his Melee appearance here anyways - while I've used it for reference, I'm trying to create a new model here.  Your result should be pretty interesting to see though, if you go through with it.


also, remade the stuff on the last page:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/370/newyl.png

The hair isn't even halfway done, but I figured I had enough to post. It's uneven.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: joltberriz on June 26, 2010, 12:09:09 AM
Quote from: mariokart64n on June 25, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
I could just hack the toon link's model into the young link from melee
Johnlcb is doing that already I believe.

Is it possible to import models from melee ?

I can not wait to see your work finished Pik, it is awesome ! ^^

Quote from: Link40 on June 26, 2010, 11:03:45 PM
Quote from: joltberriz on June 26, 2010, 12:09:09 AM
Quote from: mariokart64n on June 25, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
I could just hack the toon link's model into the young link from melee
Johnlcb is doing that already I believe.

Is it possible to import models from melee ?

I can not wait to see your work finished Pik, it is awesome ! ^^
No it is not possible to import and never has been.......

I know John started with Toon Link but don't know if he switched to the new method to finish it.

looks amazing! just alittle weird because of his size  :P

Yeah. He's like a musclebaby or something right now, it's freaky.


Anyway, I'm gonna rehaul this kid. N64-styled strap this time.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


^ Nice.
Love the old school belts.

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

July 02, 2010, 01:52:12 AM #130 Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 02:44:43 AM by Pik
Thanks. I'm almost done with this, all I have to do is make his arms flow smoother. He's shorter now too.


Contrary to what I've previously stated, he'll be over Toon Link soon. I have a plan that would make him one slot if done right.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




I'm so happy right now....