SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

you'll lose 100% if you eat it
lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Thank you for the ZSS CSPs. And since you're redoing most/all of the Peach one's, I too, have no requests for you. :D ♥

Quote from: KnightMario on May 18, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
you'll lose 100% if you eat it
lol
he speaks the truth ^


yayz
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 19, 2012, 03:30:51 PM #3619 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:45:14 PM by chaos_knight9000

Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 03:06:42 AMUnindexed ZSS stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Um....where's your Unindexed ZSS CPS's???? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think it changed the url so the old ones won't work now.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 19, 2012, 07:29:48 PM #3621 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:35:05 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 19, 2012, 03:30:51 PM

Um....where's your Unindexed ZSS CPS's???? O.o
Here

@SJS Those Link CSP's you're most likely about to post look awesome!
The lighting is sweeeet.
Especially:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I not that much of a zero fan but those Zero CSPs are bad*** too.

I wanted to push a 200+ CSP update.

And I did it.

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/77575204/3/SJS%20CSPs/Peach/4?h=6f2fcd
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Dropbox? What is this sorcery?

Omg those are a lot.





I do accept requests for recolours.


Sir SJ.
How can we download all of these at once?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: JayGamer on May 21, 2012, 08:14:45 AM
Dropbox? What is this sorcery?
Photobucket was being insubordinate.

Quote from: infersaime on May 21, 2012, 02:27:49 PM
Omg those are a lot.
Indeed it is.

Quote from: Sly64 on May 21, 2012, 03:39:21 PM
Page 8,
3 down, and 4 across.
Is that texture on the vault??
It was many moons ago. But not anymore.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 21, 2012, 04:15:27 PM
Sir SJ.
How can we download all of these at once?
You could try the Photobucket album. The portraits should all be loaded and refreshed by now.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I know we're always saying "as always," but these Peach CSPs are exceptional. I mean, they're the best I've seen yet.

So yeah. Good work, as always!


Ah. Many thanks!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]